Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drunk.

I used to be a stranger

Drunk posting poll  

124 users have voted

1. 1. Have you/do you ever posted while inebriated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not really- posted while drinking but not drunk
    • I am not allowed to drink
    • I get drunk off of donuts, like Spike. *Hic*

Discuss.

I don't know about you but I'm not in the habit of browsing forums while heavily under the effects of alcohol.

Then again, I'm not in the habit of anything while heavily under the effects of alcohol.

Because I've never been heavily under the effects of alcohol.

However I do enjoy a good browse of the Cute Pony pictures while sipping a glass of wine.

But I think it's true that some people here do have their own habits, and I'm curious about their opinions on it. Whether or not it's right or safe (considering that some users here are underage) or if it can increase the enjoyment of the forums (since while intoxicated, impaired judgement can make even the slightest thing hilarious, or so I heard.) etc.

Or you can just post your opinions of drunkenness/intoxication.

However remember that listing experiences or stories must be done with cautious editing judgement; remind of said underage users.

Posted Image

Votre santé

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

The BAC of this thread pleases me greatly.

Being 16, I can't legally drink, so I'd have to say no. Of course, that doesn't have anything to do with whether or not that's the truth ;)

• Brohoof 1

I have never drank and I never will. (alcohol that is!) I have nothing against people who do, just be smart enough not to drive while drunk!

It would make a totally funny thread though if somebody was drunk and went on a rant about how they loved and dreamed about a pony from the show haha.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not old enough to drink, but I've seen a few who have claimed to be drunk while online.

It doesn't matter to me as long as they don't use "I'm drunk" or "I was drunk" as an excuse for any trouble they cause.

I've only posted when I'm high Na'h Jk

Na'h, although, I did want to vote, but a simple no wasn't good enough, so I voted for the last one x3

Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not old enough to drink. If i was legal and drunk I would probably not be able to even make it onto this site and post something without falling asleep our falling on my a**.

I'm not allowed to have donuts.

Edited by Tank Legend

Nope, never.

Posted Image

Gif aside, the only real difference between sober me posting and drunk me posting is the amount I'm willing to argue. I'm not a rude drunk or anything like that.

The reason I drink and post is because unlike some stupid people I know, I don't like to drink and drive. So if a night starts at the bar, I leave while I'm still sober and get drunk at home, where no ride is needed.

• Brohoof 6

Drinking and posting can only be dangerous to the one who is posting. If the post is offensive it will be taken care of and no one will have to worry about that persons silly antics for a little while (or a long while depending on whether they are repeating offenders). I do not oppose drinking and posting but just as long as the post is still abiding by the forum rules I am ok with it. My habits however are just starting since I am new here. I think that waking up in the morning with a cup of hot coffee and or tea while browsing the forums sounds like a good habit to get into if you ask me.

• Brohoof 2

I've only ever been buzzed, not what you'd call truly drunk. So the question for me is still whether or not I'm an angry drunk or one of those freakishly charismatic lady-killer drunks, or just a crying drunk.

We will probably never know.

It's probably better to not know, honestly. However, people react differently to different types of alcohol, if you didn't know. Some people can be fine being drunk on beer and be a fight starting ass on vodka, or vice versa.

I'm also not old enough to drink, and when I turn 21, I have a feeling there will be a lot of people asking me to go out to some kind of bar, so I can drink to my heart's desire, which, of course, I will deny with outrageously over-dramatic "NO"s. I hate the smell of alcoholic drinks, and I hate how they make people act. I want nothing to do with the substance.

I don't really like it when those who are under the influence walk about (or post about) the sober. I really don't like drunks, I should say, and that's the end of that.

Edited by Sugar Plum

It's probably better to not know, honestly. However, people react differently to different types of alcohol, if you didn't know. Some people can be fine being drunk on beer and be a fight starting ass on vodka, or vice versa.

I've heard many things about drunk stories. Some funny, some... not so much.

The whole consensus however is "Protip: Don't get drunk"

Eh. On one forum I frequented, a *moderator* went on when he was inebriated. Hilarity ensued. That being said, he became sort of a dick and all.

I'm not really a fan of talking to drunk people at all. If it impairs their judgement, then they probably shouldn't really be discussing some serious topics on a forum, a.k.a this one. Especially when minors can see what you say, because you can't really be sure what you'll be inclined to post under the influence.

Except for the metal bread, where everything goes.

Okay, contrary to my previous post, I have drank alcohol before, but never too much. I have had a few sips from parents, relatives, and friends a few times (high school kids, whattadya gonna do?) but never enough to actually get me drunk. I hate the way beer tastes and smells, but wine is okay. Keep in mind though that I've really ever only had a few sips at a time so I might not have gotten the "experience."

never have drunk, don't plan to in the future, so unless I'm spike, I won't ever post intoxicated, but if you are, that is no problem at all, as long as you know your limits and never go off and drive during that time, I'm good with you alcohol consumers

If it impairs their judgement, then they probably shouldn't really be discussing some serious topics on a forum, a.k.a this one.

I wouldn't go that far. I'm drinking right now and you wouldn't have known unless I told you.

What matters is how you conduct yourself.

• Brohoof 2

I am to young to consume alcohol, but YOLO. :huh: Just kidding x50

I have seen members posting while drunk though, I tell them the classic, don't drive, be safe, blah blah blah, kind of stuff.

However I do enjoy a good browse of the Cute Pony pictures while sipping a glass of wine.

I like where this is going. :ph34r:
  • Brohoof 1

Sort of related. Never play along side a drunk/high player in a video game. They suck and make your team lose!

This is true. I've heard from many people how they are better at games drunk or high, and it's almost never true.