Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you prefer the fandom or canon names?

----------------------

So if you don't know they gave official names to some of the ponies that we named our selves like Lyra or Carrot Top, So what do you prefer, I left a poll of the one I am aware of.

I personally like all the cannon names, they are creative and they have been with us all this time, what do you prefer?

EDIT: Oh dang it I just relized I posted in the wrong forum..... this is supposed to be in suger cube corner.... I am a horrible poster :(

Edited by marco23p

So... I'm the only one who likes Berryshine? I'm k with that...

You're not alone! I like Berryshine too. That is all.

Oh while I remeber: It depends on the name to me. Lyra, I call Lyra Heartstrings.

DJ-Pon3 Is Vinyl Scratches stage name to me and so on.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I though lyra's full name was lyra heartstrings for some reason.

I seem to like a few names differently, but mainly fannon names.

I could get used to berryshine, Lyra Heartstrings is ok... as long as lyra is still in the name, Carrot Top I can go eaither way, I will always love derpy over ditzy and I don't have a prefrence in terms of DJ-Pon3 vs Vinyl Scratch

but if they change derpy's name..... THERE WILL BE WAR

Edited by marco23p

I prefer the Fandom names. They will always be Lyra, Berry Punch, and Carrot Top to me.

Agreed, and no one will change that.

• Brohoof 2

What about Derpy Hooves Vs Ditzy Doo?

Derpy hooves is cannon (according to Hasbro's facebook page) making her different from Ditzy Doo

The cannon names are nice, but I think they came in just a little too late within the series in order for them to stick. I appreciate that Harbro made the effort to create names so similar in nature to those thought up by the fan base, but after a whole season, those fannon names are just too well ingrained in my head to change.

• Brohoof 1