Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Tell me what to write, and I'll write it

Finesthour

Well, Shadrahk inspired me to do this, and I have lot's of free time to write. So why not?

Tell me any type of small pony fic to write, and I shall write it.

No matter how silly, I will do it.

Diepie = the living entity of death and pinkie pie ship.

Big Mac X Smarty Pants shipping.

write a fan fic based on MLPforums!

Create an absurd personality split, causing a shipping between Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena Diane Pie.

Edited by Finesthour

Trixie-x-Tom shipping

This shipping has not been done for far too long.

And all the good Tom fanfics either involve shipping with Rarity or are... ya know... clop clop.

Edited by Tom the Diamond

Trixie-x-Tom shipping

This shipping has not been done for far too long.

And all the good Tom fanfics either involve shipping with Rarity or are... ya know... clop clop.

trixie x tom :o what a great idea!
  • Brohoof 2

Work in progress:

Opening the door to her room, Pinkie Pie staggered closer to her bed, collapsing when she finally reached it. After the long day of work at Sugarcube corner that she had to face, she was ready for the sweet embrace for sleep to take her away. Nearing the thin line of tranquility in her mind, her body began to feel very cold. Confused about this sudden outburst in her body, Pinkie shifted out of the blanket of her warm bed, and placed her hooves on the floor. Pinkie smiled at herself, just thinking that parts of her body had fallen asleep. She slowly walked over to the mirror in her bathroom and turned on the faucet to the sink. Putting her hooves in the water, Pinkie splashed the liquid onto her face, and looked back into the mirror. It seemed crazy, but it looked as if Pinkie had seen someone in a clock inside of the mirror! Quickly turning around to face whatever she had seen, Pinkie looked outside the door, not ready for what she might of seen. Much to her surprise, there was no one there! Pinkie started to laugh again, humored by how weird she was being tonight. Working today must of really worn her out. Turning the faucet off, she wiped her hooves on the towel she kept on the wall, and walked back to her bed. Her room felt unnaturaly cold for some reason, but that is what blankets are for! Ready to now sleep, she nuzzled her head into her pillow, and let the sweet embrace of sleep follow.

Pinkie started to shiver violently in her sleep, causing her pillows to lightly fall to the ground. Slowly, her shivering worsened, and she began to writhe in her position on the bed, her heart beating faster and faster. Sweat was now forming on her brow, the water lines slowly making their way down her head. Within a few moments,

"Pinkamena Diane Pie died, the cause was a simple heart attack from the amount of sweets she had consumed."

Pinkie heard these words echo through her mind and she layed asleep, becoming very confused. She could tell it was only a dream, only it felt... so real. As Pinkie attempted to open her eyes, she realized her muscles were refusing to respond. Her panic began to rise as her eyes stayed glue shut, and she tried to rise out of her bed. When she did this however, it did not feel like her body was rising. It felt... so much lighter. Pinkie felt like her spirit was now free from her body, as if all of her cares were gone. Pinkie felt her body loosen up, and she once again attempted to open her eyes. Only this time,her eyes responded, slowly opening to see her room. Pinkie laughed at herself as she realized that her dreams were become weirder and weirder at night.

Sititng up on her bed, she turned to the side and attempted to jump off to grab a glass of water. Whenever she jumped off though, she felt as if her body was... floating? Pinkie looked down at her legs, seeing her normal legs touching the ground. Why was she feeling so light? Pinkie discarded the question in her mind, and walked into her bathroom. Turning on the faucet like she always did in the morning, Pinkie let the water start to flow. Putting her hooves in the water, she splashed her face with a small amount of liquid, and looked into the mirror. At first, she could not believe her eyes. When she looked into the mirror, there was no pony there! Slowly, but surely, Pinkies panic began to rise in her chest.

• Brohoof 1

Work in progress:

Opening the door to her room, Pinkie Pie staggered closer to her bed, collapsing when she finally reached it. After the long day of work at Sugarcube corner that she had to face, she was ready for the sweet embrace for sleep to take her away. Nearing the thin line of tranquility in her mind, her body began to feel very cold. Confused about this sudden outburst in her body, Pinkie shifted out of the blanket of her warm bed, and placed her hooves on the floor. Pinkie smiled at herself, just thinking that parts of her body had fallen asleep. She slowly walked over to the mirror in her bathroom and turned on the faucet to the sink. Putting her hooves in the water, Pinkie splashed the liquid onto her face, and looked back into the mirror. It seemed crazy, but it looked as if Pinkie had seen someone in a clock inside of the mirror! Quickly turning around to face whatever she had seen, Pinkie looked outside the door, not ready for what she might of seen. Much to her surprise, there was no one there! Pinkie started to laugh again, humored by how weird she was being tonight. Working today must of really worn her out. Turning the faucet off, she wiped her hooves on the towel she kept on the wall, and walked back to her bed. Her room felt unnaturaly cold for some reason, but that is what blankets are for! Ready to now sleep, she nuzzled her head into her pillow, and let the sweet embrace of sleep follow.

Pinkie started to shiver violently in her sleep, causing her pillows to lightly fall to the ground. Slowly, her shivering worsened, and she began to writhe in her position on the bed, her heart beating faster and faster. Sweat was now forming on her brow, the water lines slowly making their way down her head. Within a few moments,

"Pinkamena Diane Pie died, the cause was a simple heart attack from the amount of sweets she had consumed."

Pinkie heard these words echo through her mind and she layed asleep, becoming very confused. She could tell it was only a dream, only it felt... so real. As Pinkie attempted to open her eyes, she realized her muscles were refusing to respond. Her panic began to rise as her eyes stayed glue shut, and she tried to rise out of her bed. When she did this however, it did not feel like her body was rising. It felt... so much lighter. Pinkie felt like her spirit was now free from her body, as if all of her cares were gone. Pinkie felt her body loosen up, and she once again attempted to open her eyes. Only this time,her eyes responded, slowly opening to see her room. Pinkie laughed at herself as she realized that her dreams were become weirder and weirder at night.

Sititng up on her bed, she turned to the side and attempted to jump off to grab a glass of water. Whenever she jumped off though, she felt as if her body was... floating? Pinkie looked down at her legs, seeing her normal legs touching the ground. Why was she feeling so light? Pinkie discarded the question in her mind, and walked into her bathroom. Turning on the faucet like she always did in the morning, Pinkie let the water start to flow. Putting her hooves in the water, she splashed her face with a small amount of liquid, and looked into the mirror. At first, she could not believe her eyes. When she looked into the mirror, there was no pony there! Slowly, but surely, Pinkies panic began to rise in her chest.

IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN honestly.

"Too much candy?! NEVER."

Edited by Ouker

It turns out that due to an administrative error, Applejack and Pinkie Pie were swapped at birth. Now Pinkie Pie must live on the farm bucking apples and Applejack must throw crazy parties.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Make a story of the Forums if they were a place, kinda like Arylett's fanfic of Feld0, but center it in not only the mods but some of the memebers

**coughcough**-make a chapter for Pinkazoid-**coughcough**

...and if you make a fanfic like this, you will receive a fairly amount of all my wubs

...And I just read Flare's post xD

Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1

Spike and Gummy talk about what it's like living with girls.

Or rather, Spike uses Gummy as a surrogate for basically talking to himself about what it's like living with Twilight and what he presumes about what it'd be like living with Pinkie Pie.

This can take three directions which you can choose from:

-Spike is feeling rather down and lightens himself up by doing so

-Spike is feeling average and learns something new by his inductive reasoning

-Spike assumes that it must be cool to live with Pinkie Pie and asks Twilight if he can go on a sleepover or something like that.

Write a fanfic about me and Rainbow Dash :P

Silly, but you are Rainbow Dash!

You should write one where Twilight finds an old book in a Canterlot library, and figures out how to make a Portal gun (modified for ponies, of course)-- which Pinkie gets a hold of. :3

You should write one where Twilight finds an old book in a Canterlot library, and figures out how to make a Portal gun (modified for ponies, of course)-- which Pinkie gets a hold of. :3

That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I like! ^_^

How bout, an amnesia plot? That gets intense, trying to remember what happened.

It always captures someone when you are basically thrown into there shoes with the same mindset, not knowing ANYTHING. Maybe (your pony of choice) got poisened, bumped her head. something interesting I did something similar on an old spyro forum I attended and a lot of people loved it.

• Brohoof 1

Oh! I know! How about a small crack-fic where the G3 doppelgangers of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Rarity, and Cheerilee take over Ponyville and have Twilight wake up from a nightmare at the end of it. It's a plot bunny I've had for a while, but I don't think I can do funny stories.