Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your most epic moment in gaming?

Speedy Transition

Your most epic moment in gaming?

So guys, what was your most epic moment, you have ever had in a game?
Mine was a few years ago, while playing Gears of War 1 co-op on the xbox 360 with my brother, we had been playing the whole game for hours on the hardest setting, and we were trying and trying for the longest time to kill Rav (finial boss) and we had just about had it, we had no ammo, and were pinned, so i was like "scew this" and with one bullet left in my handgun, and BLIND FIRED at Rav, and it began the epic cut scene or him dying! It was BEAUTIFUL!

So what are yours? :)
  • Brohoof 6

Not sure which moment has been my most epic one, but I recently got a beautiful pentakill on BF3. Got half the enemy team raging at me. And all I could do was sit here, laughing so hard that there was no sound coming from my mouth, clapping like a retarded seal.

• Brohoof 3

150 lines cleared in 3 minutes of tetris. I've since gotten my average per 3 minutes higher than that, but it was back when my average was about 80 lines/3 minutes.

• Brohoof 8

150 lines cleared in 3 minutes of tetris. I've since gotten my average per 3 minutes higher than that, but it was back when my average was about 80 lines/3 minutes.

As yes... That is something to be proud of!! I own Tetris for the NES and i still cannot do anything with it xD

• Brohoof 1

In link to the past I went through this huge room of cannonballs and I didnt get hit once!! My fingers were flying everywhere and I was like woah WOAH!!! It wasnt just the most epic moment of gaming it was probably the most epic moment in history.

• Brohoof 4

Well I cant say I have had many gaming experiences that are truly amazing. However I can tell you that my most recent awesome moment was when I played Yoshi's Story again for the first time in so many years. When i turned it on and heard yoshi say Nintendo, i couldn't help but smile... and listening to the yoshi song that they sing is truly priceless.

• Brohoof 2

Was playing Test Drive Unlimited 2

Driving my RUF RGT off a cliff, got caught on a ledge and sat there with my friends trying to hit me. Good fun.

Hmm not a whole lot for me but one time I dominated the entire other team on tf2 the team had like 30 players on it. Lets just say nobody on that team liked me very much...

I've been gaming too much to remember all the epic moments, sadly I didn't record any of them but I'm planning to do so every time I hop into a match.

Planning on playing DayZ before it gets released, maybe I'll record some of that.

my most epic memorable moment was when me and my friends where at MLG Dallas we were playing in the Pro-AM Tournament and we had a match set up against Final Boss who at that time was the best team of all we couldnt be eliminated by the Pro's since we were amatures but that didnt mean we were going to sit there and just take it, as we continued on playing Halo against them we had evened it out with 1-1 last game was Capture the flag on Heretic we were tired 4-4 with half our team down me and my friend left started just slaying down the enemy team double Br'in Final Boss when i decided its time to go big or go home as i rushed in with sword and BR in had i took out 1 who was guarding the flag with a sword kill the next beat down whipped out my BR 4 shot the third opponent when my friend took out the 4th we litterally had our chance to show what we were made of as i grabbed the flag and started to run back ofc forgetting to juggle the flag... half way across the map they started spawning and just Br shoots filled the whole map on my back litteraly i didnt win the game i died almost on the flag my buddy picked it up and got the game winning score but we Had beat Final Boss in a MLG turny and were pretty much set to go Pro we finished first in the Amateur bracket but next MLG event we didnt go my friends decided drugs were better then getting paid to play video games... but that was the most Epic moment i had in video games.

it would have to be at the Nintendo Emerald event, (this was just an unofficial link cable battle...) where I was using a team of lv 70s against a fully leveled team. With only two pokemon left, my Lapras and my Gengar (before I hit my dream team) , I forget how it happened, but I think I got a crit on nearly all of his pokemon for the win...

Recently though, it would be in BLOPS, where I got 9 kill napalm in TDM Hanoi...

Whenever people doesn't kill me while I'm spycrabbing in TF2 is epic. This is pretty rare nowdays if you ask me. :|

Other than that...

(SPOILERS about: 'The World Ends With You')

In TWEWY, when you think that Joshua killed you, but then Minamimoto appears on the scene, and then you find out that it was Minamimoto who killed ya and Joshua tried to save you, it's sick! :o

Also in TWEWY, when you find out that Shiki is not really Shiki, instead she's using Eri's appearence because she envied her, then she starts seeing the real Eri in the RG and Neku was like "WHAAAAAAAA!"

My favorite game without a doubt... People who played it know what I'm talking about. ;)

Edited by DrizzleSTAR
  • Brohoof 2

Storming Doctor Wily's Castle with this

In the background...So epic!

You jump over the boxes with Item 1 and 3

Climb up the ladders towering his castle

then you run from Mecha Dragon,

then you kill Mecha Dragon.

You continue on.

You summon the Item Number 2 to ride over the spikes

Ride on the falling platforms over the spikes

Then fight all the bosses again in one go.

Then after that, you run through a silent cave with blood(?) dripping from the ceiling.

You finally come face to face with Doctor Wily.

• Brohoof 1

So me and my buddy are playing Battlefield 2 on a server. I'm in an Su-32, and he's in a Mi-28 Havoc. I'm blasting random enemy tanks I see while talking to my buddy through the voice chat which is in the game. All of a sudden, I hear him say "I'm going down!". A few moments later, I noticed that his jet, which was flying very low to the ground, is right bellow me, and I'm about to collide with it. I press the 'E' button just in the nick of time and voila! I survive falling to my death since I was a noob then and didn't know how to release my parachute.

I could name all the times I progressed some raids and finally made it or all the great pvp times when we made it from clear loss to win, but I think...

That time I was lvling up my alt - priest (in holy, sucked hard).. I went to complete some quests and I found lvl 45 killing lvl 32 (I was about lvl 40 I think). In the moment 32 lvl had 1 hp, I gave him shield and healed him up (and 45lvl died soon ofc..). It just felt great to save someone who was really about to be killed and I can imagine the rage of the 45lvl player. Nerdgasm.

I also think finding potato GLaDOS in Portal 2 was pretty kewl. I know, it´s not really something special but I didn´t expect finding her there and I was like "WTF SHES HERE" and I was in some kind of shock but it felt just good.

• Brohoof 1

-Over 300 points in Megaton Punch on Kirby Super Star. But unfortunately, I don't have pics ;_;

-Catching the Hylian Loach in Ocarina of Time

Posted Image

-Making both the Criminal Caterpillar and the Master Criminal Worm's battle screens appear in Earthbound (Weird, I know, but these are rare to come by in the first place, and anything other than an automatic kill is even rarer.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Winning a close Pokemon battle with a impossible critical hit

Killing a monster in Monster Hunter with a crappier weapon(you usually won't have something effective against a monster the first time you face it, so the first time you kill something is usually pretty epic)

Finally beating a long-ass RPG(Tales of Symphonia and Xenoblade Chronicles immediately come to mind for me)

Getting headshot kills in games with cool headshot death animations(Resident Evil 4 has gotta be the best ever with this)

• Brohoof 1

My moment (2 Moments actually) is not so much an epic moment of gaming skill, but instead a grand epic looking scene. Both are from games in the Total War series.

Firstly we have a battle on Empire Total War (In the American Civil War Mod)

The battle was simply epic (20,000+ men):

And second we have a battle from Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms (Call of Warhammer Mod):

The few survivors from a game against over ten thousand zombies:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Stuff about Total War.

I have wasted days of my life playing Rome: Total War. Man that series is addicting. Unfortunately, my laptop can't handle battles of that proportion.

Anyway, my moment (not that epic but I'm still proud of it) was finishing Final Fantasy X.

Playing only with Yuna.

WITHOUT SUMMONING.

I now know what it feels like to go through hell.

Downing the Lick King in World of Warcraft. This took literally months to just get to to him, and when we finally downed him, it was just... it's something I don't think I'll ever experience again. Paragon's world first 25 Heroic LK kill still gives me chills today.

• Brohoof 1