Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best.Cupcakes.Alternative.Ending.EVER!

Nintendo 64

No blood and guts here.

As Pinkie drew in with the scalpel, there was a loud bang from upstairs causing Pinkie to look up at the ceiling. "That's weird, I put a 'Closed' sign up on the store's door..." Pinkie said to herself as her torture victim, Rainbow Dash, hyperventilated, staring at the sharp instrument in fear. "And The Cakes aren't home... it's probably just some damn foals throwing rocks at the roof again. I'll deal with those brats later," she decided and continued to draw in again, but suddenly the basement door broke down and in the rubble and smoke, and there was me.

"FREEZE! NCDA, NOBODY MOVE!" one of 5 men shouted, each holding a standard M16A4 assault rifles with a red dot sight except the leading officer who carried a standard double-action M9 side-arm with an underbarrel lazer sight. Pinkie went wide eyed at the suddeness, but she knew what to do. She grabbed a hand-made pony designed handgun and held it up to a frantic Rainbow Dash's temple. "Drop your weapons or I blow her brains out!" she commanded, cocking the firing hammer back. The NCDA men brought their sights to eye level, aiming for Pinkie's vital spots. The lead officer took a step forward and spoke up. "Look here, we don't want to hurt anyone. Just drop the gun, release the civillian, and give up peacefully or we WILL shoot," he instructed. There was a very long stalemate and neither side even blinked for a while.

Eventually, the men got tired and one signaled to the sniper set up from outside and he fired a tranquilizer dart through the basement window into Pinkie Pie. Pinkie's flank began slightly bleeding as the dart sunk into her flesh, slowly releasing the non-lethal poison. She wavered and swayed, trying to keep her balance and conciousness, but in the end, the drug won out as it always does. She fell to the floor, unconscious, the gun slipping from her hand. The men relaxed for the problem was over. The psycho pony was knocked out and her victim was safe. The nightmare was over. It was difficult work to nail her but the real challenge would be mental rehabilitation for the victim.

In the end, recovery was quicker than expected. Rainbow Dash toughed out the incident and forgot about it over a period of months, far less time than most victims of similar incidents. As for Pinkamena, she spent 3 years in a federal prison before escaping with a crudely crafted knife-like weapon which she used in the killing of 8 guards and the injury of 3. The NCDA is still looking for her location. It is believed her current location is in Syria or Northern Russia looking for more weapons to get her killing spree back on track. Please report to your nearest NCDA outpost if you notice anyone having a similarity to the above picture or any information leading to her arrest.

DO NOT try to aprehend the individual yourself. She is a ruthless and cunning serial killer and will attack anyone who draws near her viciously. Please lock all windows and doors in your home at night and DO NOT try to approach her. If she is nearby, keep your presence hidden or run for safety. Remain alert.

EBS WARNING: The murderer has been spotted in the general area of downtown Ponyville. People have been advised to stay in their homes while the local NCDA team attempts to capture her. If you notice her, HIDE. If this is not an option, find a firearm and hold it level and pointing at the brain area. If that is not an option either, RUN AS QUICK AS YOU CAN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FROM HER. DO NOT engage in hand-to-hand combat as you will most likely end up her next victim. It is highly advised to stay indoors with a loaded firearm within easy reach and to lock all entrances and exits. Keep windows and blinds closed. It is also advised to park all cars in a garage if possible. Do NOT attempt to go outside and DO NOT allow ANYPONY inside your home unless you are COMPLETELY aware of their identity.

Bro.. as a Pinkie fan I'm gonna have to ask you a series of questions and I want some real simple answers *Evil Glare*

1-Does it end wit her happy?

2-is RD OK?

3- WIll I look at her negatively?

(edited)

Bro.. as a Pinkie fan I'm gonna have to ask you a series of questions and I want some real simple answers *Evil Glare*

1-Does it end wit her happy?

2-is RD OK?

3- WIll I look at her negatively?

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. RD? No. Pinkie Pie? Yes.

As I said, no blood or guts. It's fine to read. No NSFW here.

Edited by Nintendo 64

MUCH BETTER! Rainbow Dash stayed alive, Pinkie was apprehended (for a time) and everypony was safe for a while! But now she is in downtown ponyville... I am keeping my M19 Pistol by my side every moment.

Edited by Shade