Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox brony friends?

xXRyanMXx

Hello fellow gamers I have an excellent idea! I think that it would be awesome for people who like MLP to become friends on Xbox and or Ps3. (I only have Xbox). I think that because the gaming community is full of obnoxious little kids and people who take gaming way to seriously, that i should start a little community of my own, and because MLP has a great community, why not start here B) I hope that everyone gets along and that we can get this community started, so here is my GT: infrared ninja

More info is in my signature.

P.S Please add each other so that we can get this community going!

Edited by xXRyanMXx

Well..... about my xbox, funny story

"I wanna break the xbox josh."

"Is it a bad xbox David?"

"It's a bad xbox josh"

"Did xbox hurt David?"

"Xbox did not hurt David."

"Well good then there is no need to breakit then."

So I strapped it to a tree and unloaded on it with a 22 and then hacked it apart with a machete because it stopped working... now I have a PS3 which is so much better. In fact I am using to be on this web site and post this

my GT currently is JustTooXrosTS. you would not be the first xbox brony friend i have made. I don't talk much so don't freak if you hear a silent guy.

Edited by XrosOver

(edited)

Thank you all for posting, it makes me happy inside XD I really appreciate it! Thanks (jeez not enough characters is annoying)

Also is any pony on now?

Edited by xXRyanMXx
  • Brohoof 1

GT is CANAD1AN GAM3R, I mostly play Halo and Cod. My mic isn't working at the moment, but I'm hoping to replace it soon. Also, if you are going to add me on xbox please indicate that you're a brony adding me as a response to this post. Thanks.

Edited by rcollinz13
  • Brohoof 1

Well I has an Xbox and a Gamertag. GT: CrazyClay1128

I have Battlefield 3, Borderlands, Black ops, MW3, Gears 3, GTA4, Minecraft, Soul Calibur 4, and even the orange box.

I've been playing Borderlands with @Kirby and @ds8 every night. I also have some other Brony Friends on my list also.

I'm new to Gears though so if you want to make an ownage Train on Gears I'm not the best pick.

Edited by CrazyClay
  • Brohoof 2

I mostly play call of duty on the xbox. Feel free to add me my gamertag is Jokuc

oh I love to play black ops zombies btw.

Feel free to send me requests, I'm not on very much however...

I'm mostly a PC gmaer, Steam and such... ;)

Tag: spartanseven890

(edited)

Well I has an Xbox and a Gamertag. GT: CrazyClay1128

I have Battlefield 3, Borderlands, Black ops, MW3, Gears 3, GTA4, Minecraft, Soul Calibur 4, and even the orange box.

I've been playing Borderlands with @Kirby and @ds8 every night. I also have some other Brony Friends on my list also.

I'm new to Gears though so if you want to make an ownage Train on Gears I'm not the best pick.

WOW! I must have already added you from a different topic because you are on my friends list already. /what a small world... er forum.

Bumping the topic to promote the well fair of the online gameing community. Also because i want more friends :3

Edited by xXRyanMXx

I have some friends on xbox from here too (stranger being on of them)

GT: is Matusrulez

I have cod 4, codmw2, bf3, fifa 12, fifa 2010 world cup, sims 3 GTA IV, and silent hill HD

I have some friends on xbox from here too (stranger being on of them)

GT: is Matusrulez

I have cod 4, codmw2, bf3, fifa 12, fifa 2010 world cup, sims 3 GTA IV, and silent hill HD

How is fifa as a game? I kind of wanted to check it out as one of my first sports game

How is fifa as a game? I kind of wanted to check it out as one of my first sports game

Well, gameplay wise it's good, but EA is really starting to screw it up. The servers disconnect you a lot, there is a lot of glitches with the player impact engine and all I can say is I hope they fix it in fifa 13.

Well, gameplay wise it's good, but EA is really starting to screw it up. The servers disconnect you a lot, there is a lot of glitches with the player impact engine and all I can say is I hope they fix it in fifa 13.

Yah I have seen some pretty funny glitches on youtube.

Yah I have seen some pretty funny glitches on youtube.

trust me, some aren't funny. I lost a tourney because of the glitchy ref. If you do a tackle which gets the ball and the player at a certain angle, its ALWAYS a foul.

I think this belongs with the Live central thread but it may be better to have one just for xbox players.

Anyways my gamertag is: cordlesscar

I play some COD, lots of Halo, lots of Minecraft, no battlefield anymore :( I also love Gears Of War and Brink.

I have a mic and I like being in xbox live parties but I never host them because I never know if a person actually wants to talk so if you add me youll probably end up being the one to invite me to parties if thats alright.

Also I'm on vacation until the 18th so if you add me now I can't play until then