Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox brony friends?

xXRyanMXx

I think that we should start a clan for this topic it would be cool to see what kind of community we could start! :wub:

I was online with Doctor Whooves and Mr. N0M N0M N0M N0M like an hour ago.

Add me. Shadow Pride KS

:lol:

• Brohoof 1

I would like to be a part of that get together as well however nopony sent me a friend request :(

I feel so left out :(

Friendly Reminder

my GT is Dark Zukin

Dang I'm sorry man! I thought I added you! Oh well, I got your request and you are a friend now. I'll send you a game invite next friday.

The next Xbox Live party will be next Friday. I would like to make this a regular Friday thing. Make it weekly. Next week's game will either be Halo Reach or Battlefield 3. Undecided, but we can take a vote later in the week. It was loads of fun and I wish it could've gone on longer. :)

• Brohoof 1

Awww.... I don't have any brony friends on Xbox live.

But if someone would like to add me : CRuTchRGiZE

A clan from this topic would be pretty cool!

Edited by coastercrutchfield
  • Brohoof 1

Dang I'm sorry man! I thought I added you! Oh well, I got your request and you are a friend now. I'll send you a game invite next friday.

The next Xbox Live party will be next Friday. I would like to make this a regular Friday thing. Make it weekly. Next week's game will either be Halo Reach or Battlefield 3. Undecided, but we can take a vote later in the week. It was loads of fun and I wish it could've gone on longer. :)

I will be there to discuss awesome pony stuff with everypony there :3

Next Friday, Halo Reach, 8:00 Eastern Time, sound good to everypony? Or we can have one earlier if you guys would like

I however do NOT have Halo Reach or Black Ops so that MIGHT be a problem :(

• Brohoof 1

You've just been added to my friends list. If you choose to accept, you will most likely experience fun, yelling, complaining, talking about ponies, talking about non related ponies, life, the universe, and everything, and Dr. Who. Do you accept these terms as I have written them for you?
  • Brohoof 1

Well, this seems to be a pickle. Some seem to have Halo while others do not. And others seem to have another game while other people do not. :/

p.s. I don't have Halo.

What games do you have?? D:

the only games I have for the Xbox are Borderlands, Super Street Fighter IV, Soul Calibur IV, And ALL the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) games

I REALLY don't have that much :(

I just sent you a friend request on Xbox Live :3

Edited by ds8

You've just been added to my friends list. If you choose to accept, you will most likely experience fun, yelling, complaining, talking about ponies, talking about non related ponies, life, the universe, and everything, and Dr. Who. Do you accept these terms as I have written them for you?

Haha sure! Is there anypony on your friends list that I should send requests too as well?

100 characters yum

the only games I have for the Xbox are Borderlands, Super Street Fighter IV, Soul Calibur IV, And ALL the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) games

Those games wont work D: It was to me like a large multiplayer game! But if you want we can talk through Xbox Live Party Chat or something XD

I just sent you a friend request on Xbox Live :3

YAY.....Thanks! And thank you too SongBrony!

P.S. I love DDR haha, though I would much rather play at an Arcade than at home (I have a metal dance mat, but it just doesn't do it justice...

I was online with Doctor Whooves and Mr. N0M N0M N0M N0M like an hour ago.

Add me. Shadow Pride KS

I just sent you a friend request :lol:

Edited by coastercrutchfield
  • Brohoof 1

Haha sure! Is there anypony on your friends list that I should send requests too as well?

100 characters yum

I would recommend Canadian Gamer, iDoctor Whooves, Shadow Pride KS, and all the guys on here. We all have a bunch of fun

Those games wont work D: It was to me like a large multiplayer game! But if you want we can talk through Xbox Live Party Chat or something XD

I really don't mind chatting on Xbox Live

I get lonely real easily so chatting would help

Even though I get rather quiet after a while

I'm so sorry that i was not able to make an appearance in the Xbox party today. I was out with family and cant wait for Fridays party. Also I vote for Battlefield 3 as the next game.

I'm so sorry that i was not able to make an appearance in the Xbox party today. I was out with family and cant wait for Fridays party. Also I vote for Battlefield 3 as the next game.

You should make a poll so people can vote on what game to play at the next meeting. You know how to do that, right?

I would recommend Canadian Gamer, iDoctor Whooves, Shadow Pride KS, and all the guys on here. We all have a bunch of fun

Ok I just sent them all friend requests!

I do love chatting with people as well! I'm glad that I found this thread haha.

YAY.....Thanks! And thank you too SongBrony!

P.S. I love DDR haha, though I would much rather play at an Arcade than at home (I have a metal dance mat, but it just doesn't do it justice...

I just sent you a friend request :lol:

Coolio XD.

YES i finally got my live working!!!!!!!!

And by working i mean it decided to stop being a jerk lol.

Ive accepted a few waiting requests already but just in case my Gt Is TAZ8000

(Yes i know its lame but im going to change it to something with dice in it in a bit.)

Im ready to play halo, forza, Cod, Bf .....you get the idea.....

See you guys online!!!!!!

Edited by Dice The Titanic Brony

Tomorrowat 7 pm Eastern time I will be hosting another brony party. We will be playing halo reach. The game will change week by week so that way every one can play. If you want in and you havnt added me yet, my GT is Mr N0MN0MN0M (0 are zeros) Feel free to message me and ask to join!

well my stuff is finally sorted and i have XBL once again....

My GT is d Heavy Echo b

I play Halo Reach, Black op (but i dont care for it) BattleField 3 and Soul Calibur 5 and thats about it on the multiplayer stand point

also before you add me send me a message first also keep in mind i have hater friends and might be in a party with them at times which has always cause problems

also im from the UK so GMT

also Ryan i think i removed you once before but meh i removed like 70 people from my friends list at that time.

Tomorrowat 7 pm Eastern time I will be hosting another brony party. We will be playing halo reach. The game will change week by week so that way every one can play. If you want in and you havnt added me yet, my GT is Mr N0MN0MN0M (0 are zeros) Feel free to message me and ask to join!

:( why do brony partys have to be american exclusive it'll be 12 am in the uk

Edited by PonyEcho

Well, isn't this a pickle. I guessI won't be joining you people in the game since I have no halo reach. But I might still join in for the talks and stuff. If that's ok.