Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox brony friends?

xXRyanMXx

well my stuff is finally sorted and i have XBL once again....

My GT is d Heavy Echo b

I play Halo Reach, Black op (but i dont care for it) BattleField 3 and Soul Calibur 5 and thats about it on the multiplayer stand point

also before you add me send me a message first also keep in mind i have hater friends and might be in a party with them at times which has always cause problems

also im from the UK so GMT

also Ryan i think i removed you once before but meh i removed like 70 people from my friends list at that time.

:( why do brony partys have to be american exclusive it'll be 12 am in the uk

Good point. I live in America so that why I set the time there. What would be a good time for the UK bronies? For future reference may be able to get one started earlier than that.

Good point. I live in America so that why I set the time there. What would be a good time for the UK bronies? For future reference may be able to get one started earlier than that.

well 7PM EST = 12am GMT (im usually laying in my bed watching cartoons at that time) so there is a 5 hour time difference, so maybe have it on a weekend

well 7PM EST = 12am GMT (im usually laying in my bed watching cartoons at that time) so there is a 5 hour time difference, so maybe have it on a weekend

Well I know that on Monday most are off for Labor Day. I can set one up Monday and next week have one on Saturday. We'll figure it out.

Tomorrowat 7 pm Eastern time I will be hosting another brony party. We will be playing halo reach. The game will change week by week so that way every one can play. If you want in and you havnt added me yet, my GT is Mr N0MN0MN0M (0 are zeros) Feel free to message me and ask to join!

Even though it has been ages since I touched Halo: Reach, I think I'll join, because i stumbled upon my copy of it while packing to evacuate from the hurricane O.o Plus we has a pretty successful run last week! Allons-y everypony!

Sadly, I will be unable to host the party myself. I have a story I need to write and an essay due tonight. But do the party anyways!! Have fun! I should be able to join in next week. Find everyone here who wanted to join in and get one started!!!

Sadly, I will be unable to host the party myself. I have a story I need to write and an essay due tonight. But do the party anyways!! Have fun! I should be able to join in next week. Find everyone here who wanted to join in and get one started!!!

we could always reschedule ,hold it on a saturday or monday even no need to keep it at a fixed time if not everyone can show up

also i sent a friend request you way, so plz accept it

• Brohoof 1

we could always reschedule ,hold it on a saturday or monday even no need to keep it at a fixed time if not everyone can show up

also i sent a friend request you way, so plz accept it

Well I'm trying to get one set up as well for those in the UK and other parts of the world. Not everyone shows up as it is on the Friday night ones anyway. We don't have to reschedule. I will be on tomorrow though since I have nothing to do then. I'll accept the request soon as I'm done with the story and essay.

We arn't on so much but you can add us if you want

GT: MuniMoose2 (only xbox 360)

Sid dosen't play anymore because it make him to angry but I'm still a gamer

games

Fable 3-2

Mass Effect 3

Halo Reach

Battlefield 3

Minecraft (on computer too)

Saints Row: The Third

UNO

COD black ops

Gears 3

COD 4

and Armored Core 5

let's have some fun

YEY, I just got Call of Duty Black Ops today

I can't wait to play with some of you guys here sometime soon

again, My GT is Robo Zukin

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to buy black ops again (I sold my old copy a while ago). I probably haven't played it in over a year, but for you guys it's worth it :)

I am totally and completely okay with this. Heck, this topic is how I found these forums in the first place! Thank you Google <3

My GT is Skoogles. I mostly play MW3 and on the odd occasion Halo Reach. I also go on CoD4 every now and again.

Well I'm trying to get one set up as well for those in the UK and other parts of the world. Not everyone shows up as it is on the Friday night ones anyway. We don't have to reschedule. I will be on tomorrow though since I have nothing to do then. I'll accept the request soon as I'm done with the story and essay.

On Fridays and Saturdays I usually stay up late into the night, so regardless of my Britishness I should be able to join in whenever one of these parties is being held for either Halo Reach or MW3. I threw an invite your way btw. GT is Skoogles.

I would love some more ponies on my friends list. My gamertag for the Xbox is Drizzy408. I play Halo: Reach, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, and when it comes out Halo 4 and NFS Most Wanted. I play for fun but I am pretty competitive. I don't rage quit though. I usually play good when I am having a good time, so expect me to talk. If you do desire to add me send me a text message through Xbox telling me your from the forums. My Xbox is currently being repaired so I won't be online till Wednesday or Friday.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I can give you my newer, almost-nothing-on-it gamer tag, 'cause . . . well my old one isn't usable anymore. Anyway.

SeverelyStupid

Although I need to either find the charger for my wireless headset, or my new headset that I got with my GoW3 Xbox. . . Poo.

It would be cool if I could play Soul Calibur IV or Borderlands with some people, so I can earn back my achievements when I feel like it. LOL.

(AUGH why didn't it just go through the first time?! Post darnit, pooooost!)

I will have to Update this for ya'll

I got rid of MW3.

It always made me EXTREMELY angry with it and I didn't even play it that much so I traded it for MS points.

I'm thinking of Buying CS:GO with said Points, Is it Worth it?

I will have to Update this for ya'll

I got rid of MW3.

It always made me EXTREMELY angry with it and I didn't even play it that much so I traded it for MS points.

I'm thinking of Buying CS:GO with said Points, Is it Worth it?

Yes clay that would be worth it

And we're on right know if anypony what to play some Reach

gamertage:MuniMoose2

or we can do another game I geuss :mellow:

Yes clay that would be worth it

And we're on right know if anypony what to play some Reach

gamertage:MuniMoose2

or we can do another game I geuss :mellow:

Ok I'll get it next time I'm on Xbox, But for now I'm doing stuff with Pokemon so...

Sorry I'll send you a FR through the Xbox Website and we'll play later.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, something that'll get me to go buy some games and Gold for a year! I can finally put that thing to use!!!

Feels bad when you pay $300 for a system that you never play on. Real bad, man.

Lol, forgot GT on Xbox

CptMcMuffin100

So many edits XD

Edited by CaptainMcMuffin