Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox brony friends?

xXRyanMXx

Tonight at 7 PM Eastern time there will be another Brony party. Tonight we will be playing Battlefield 3. If you don't have the game come in and just chat :) Saturday, there will be another party for those in the UK and other parts of the world at 7 PM (UK time.) Hopefully this way everybody gets a chance to play with fellow bronies.

My Gamertag is TOX1CxR3C0N

...I'd copy and paste is, the 'O's aren't both letters.

DESPITE MY NAME SOUNDING IT I DO NOT PLAY CALL OF DUTY.

Forza Motorsport, Any Halo, That sort of thing. Cheers =D

My gamer tag is botdf15 (don’t judge me I made this thing a few years ago XD) I mostly play Skyrim, NCAA Football 2012, among a few other games, I also use it for Netflix if you want to add me to chat or play some games, don’t be shy. :P

Man I love our Xbox Live Brony Parties.

They always are so Awesome :D

I also Love how We started Reading Fan Fics and Playing Pokemon Since it seems most People Love Pokemon. :D

Our parties have improved with the inclusion of pokemans XD

anyways I cant play Battlefield with you all tonight since its homecoming so have fun!!

I just got home. Ryan you don't have to. I was out later than I thought so I will get one started momentarily. It's storming pretty bad here so I may either lose power or connection.

I just got home. Ryan you don't have to. I was out later than I thought so I will get one started momentarily. It's storming pretty bad here so I may either lose power or connection.

Yeah seeing the Post by him made me remember that We had a Party tonight and I got on.

Whoo Battlefield...

If It lets me Squad Up with people for once :/

GT is "KGX Fluttershy" don't be scared to add me. If you do add me, don't be scared to randomly pop into one of the xbl parties that I'll more than likely be in. ;)

BF3 is my main game, but I do play MW3 every now and then. Sometimes I just get online to talk with friends too :P

Ad me, I need some broines to play games with. I play CoD, Battlefield, GTA, and Saints Row. I also play some Halo Reach and 3 whenever I feel like it. My gamertag is Sir Trollestia

I will be unable to go to the party this Friday. I have a camp to go to that I am required to (Thanks to a certain somepony in my troop) So I have an idea. If xXRyanMXx and Crazy Clay want to, they will be who you turn to for questions on the parties as well as me. It will be up to them what the game is tomorrow. It will be at the same time as the previous parties. Have fun!

My gamertag is InsaneWubWubs and i would like to know if anypony is getting borderlands 2 since i would like to play with you and i have many games but no sports or MW3. It would take me forever to name all my games so i will tell you i like Battle Field 3 and Gears of War 3. I am very shy when it comes to meeting new people so if you do add me try patient with me since it takes a bit.

I WUB YOU ALL

I'd like to be in on some of these weekly brony parties. I play just about anything if I have it. I have Halo 3/Reach, Cod 4-MW3 (that's all in between, inclusive), BF3 (though I am not particularly good at it) Forza 4, and there's others but those are the big ones.

My GT: Weymouth17

Add me if you want to, just let me know that you are a brony ^_^

So I just got Crackdown 2 and I REALLY would like it if some pony here could help me with the main story campaign

Or we could just trash everything in sight play around in Keys to the city

Friendly reminder My GT is Robo Zukin

I'm looking forward to possibly wrecking everything in sight playing with a brony buddy :)

so what game will we be playing tonight? because i'll probably still be awake so i might join

also anyone else here have or getting tekken tag 2

also also i'll probably be doing a get together tomorrow at around 7pm (gmt) 4pm (est) to make it so UK player can have fun to rather then stay up until 12 am

also also also my GT is d Heavy Echo b

Edited by Artemis

Hey, that's cool! I'm a FPS expert, mostly playing MW3, BF3, CS:GO, Max Payne 3, rarely Halo and GoW and I play the other games (i.e., Minecraft). My GT is DoableTroable. ^_^

PS: in the FPS games, I sometimes harm my other "teamsters" by mistake (known as "friendly fire"). I take total responsibility for my mistakes/accidents. :mellow:

I forgot: these games are XBOX 360, and nothin' noggins.

Edited by Rahkshi Pinkerton