Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite fast food joint?

~The Snowy Wolf~

54 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite fast food place?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King
    • Popeyes (this is my fav!)
    • Wendy's
    • Arby's
    • Other (put the name of the place in your post)

Well, what's your favorite fast food place? If your favorite isn't on the list, just quote or mention me and tell me the place that you want added.

My favorite place to eat fast food is at a place called Country Burger. Everything they serve is 10 times better than any other fast food place. I'm not sure but I think Country Burger may only be here in my area.

Mine is Cane's Chicken Fingers, I don't think there are that many outside of the Southeastern US though. Their sauce is godly

I love their toast and chicken!

I'll have to edit the poll tomorrow because it doesn't work properly on the ipad

I would say more towards Wendy's. I always have took a liking to their food and their food tastes more...real. McDonald's or Burger King has always tasted crummy....I know Wendy's is still a fast food joint, and can be unhealthy at times...but it tastes more like food

It's all about this joint called In-N-Out where I live, there are amazing. There like the White Castle of the West Coast. There's also a place down the street called Lou's Burgers and they're pretty good as well.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, this is tough.

Popeye's is probably my favorite with Five Guys as a VERY close second.

Five Guys Double Bacon Burger bro. You haven't lived until you ate one.

Oh man, this is tough.

Popeye's is probably my favorite with Five Guys as a VERY close second.

Five Guys Double Bacon Burger bro. You haven't lived until you ate one.

I love Popeyes fries and Mardi gras cheesecake

NATHAN'sss!!! Ahhh Nathan's Nathan's Nathan's!!! Their motto is right when they say "Not Only The Best Hotdog" they literally have the best EVERYTHIINGGG.

Ugh I wish there was one around my town... Hahaha, I'm craving it now. *whine*

Five Guys comes close, too. Unff those burgers.

Edited by Breezie

To me, it's gotta be Wendy's, there's nothing like the great taste of fresh patties, never frozen, two great sandwiches from them include Dave's Hot N' Juicy burgers, and the Baconator.

• 1 month later...

St. Louis Bread Co. has to be my favorite. I love almost everything on their menu, and they act more as a fancy sit down restaurants, but they give you your food in just a few minutes. They also have a wide variety of foods on their menu, making almost every visit something exotic.

Five Guys, of course!

The good ol' fashioned, burger slingin' grill along with the smell of deep fried fries from the kitchen in the back... Delicious.

Plus, McDonald's is more artificial, Burger King just copies McD's (all their "new items"), Wendy's is decent, Popeye's Me Gusta, and the rest are fine.

[EDIT]: Poor Arby's...

Edited by Mirad

I'm a fan of Wendy's and A&W, they are both pretty good, both have yummy chicken, which is what I usually get. I love honey mustard sauce, and both of theirs are great!

Wendy's is my personal favorite because of the GODLY CREATION THAT IS THE GODDAMN BACONATOR!!!!!

Also, their sea salt french fries kick ass. It's probably the best fast food fries being produced currently.

Five Guy's is my second favorite. I remember they gave me a whole bag of steaming hot fries and they just put the burger in there so I literally had to dig through fries to get to my bacon cheeseburger lol. Apparently, the Super Size is NOT dead, lol.