Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite fast food joint?

~The Snowy Wolf~

54 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite fast food place?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King
    • Popeyes (this is my fav!)
    • Wendy's
    • Arby's
    • Other (put the name of the place in your post)

Steak N' Shake, I love that place so much.  I love the 50's atmosphere of the restaurant, and they always have good music playing from the 80's station inside.  The drive thru is surprisingly fast, and the food is incredible.  I also like how the fries come in a container you can fit in your cupholder, and if you ever eat there, I suggest the double steakburger and the bbq steakburger.

My favorite is definitely Arby's. I haven't had anything there that I did not like. I love their curly fries and their chicken sandwiches. I also really like their loaded potato bites. The only this is Arby's is one of the more expensive fast food restaurants, so I don't eat there often. Of course, I don't eat fast food all that often anyway.

Wendy's comes in second for me. Good food made fresh and good cheap burgers and chicken sandwiches when on a budget. Plus they have frosties, what more can I say.

I'm gonna have to go with Chipotle here. Their burritos the make are amazing and are loaded with different stuff. If you haven't been there you should give it a shot, especially you plebs going with McDonald's/BK/Wendy's/Taco Bell.

Unfortunately, we don't have things like Wendy's, Taco Bell or Jack in the Box here in the UK, but my family has faint memories eating at a Wendy's in Arizona, and remembers how excellent the fries were.

McDonald's burgers are quite flavourful, but Burger King's burgers are so much bigger and have more ingredients. I think I would've went for Burger King if their fries didn't taste so bland to me.

St. Louis bread company (Also known as Panera Bread)without a doubt! Phenomenal food within no time, and the overall atmosphere of the place is quite fancy. I like it :)

I love Culver's.  I worked there for over a year, and I didn't get sick of the food.  In fact, I grew to respect it more because it is made fresh, just as advertised.  I used to work in the kitchen (yup, I made your burgers) so I know.   I don't work there anymore because I graduated college, got married, and now live a small rural town.  If they would raise my wages, I would still be working there, but the drive isn't worth it for 8 bucks an hour. 

As far as my favorite chain that can be found all across the world, I'd go with Taco Bell. Sure, it's fake Mexican food at best, but they do have some stuff that's made with...you know, actual ingredients. My favorite menu item is the steak Grilled Stuft burrito.

For somewhat smaller chains, my favorite is In N' Out Burger. Something about the way they season their patties is simply addictive. Probably even worse for your health than Taco Bell, but dear Celestia, is it ever so delicious... wub.png

I rarely have fast food anymore, but my top three are Culver's, In-n-Out, and Arby's. Culver's burgers are droolworthy, I can't get enough of In-n-Out's fries, and Arby's? DEM POTATO CAKES. ME GUSTA.

• Brohoof 1

It has to be McDonalds for me, I love their fries and one time i ate 6 big macs in one sitting after a football practice. they had a specail so they were only a dollar apiecelaugh.png

I'd say McDonalds, or anything BESIDES Taco Bell. Taco Bell burritos normally contain things straight out of H.P. Lovecraft novels.

I will say Taco Bell is not meant to be eaten sober. It's called the Fourthmeal for a reason, after all. I do like those cinnamon twist things they have though.

I would *so* put Chick-fil-a here if not for the social policies they support.  Because damn it, those waffle fries are amazing...

So I go with White Castle.  I usually like big, beefy burgers rather than tiny, tiny ones like at White Castle, but those burgers go down *so* smoothly and *so* deliciously.  I totally get why Harold and Kumar absolutely need to go there.  It's the ultimate "craver" food. 

(edited)

I don't like to eat fast food much; I think it's too fattening and greasy. But that's just me! If I had to pick a place, I suppose I would pick Subway because there are a lot of healthy options smile.png

Edited by PowerStar89

wienerschnitzel.JPG

None in New England while I was growing up. Studied hard in college, and my reward is that I now live almost within walking distance of one of the original A-frame locations. Pastrami Dogs 365 days a year, thanks in part to my having bought a bazillion of them while they were in the trial period. :D

Chick-fil-a in my opinion it has the best chicken sandwiches I've ever eaten.  Then Culvers, went out west for vacation last year every other day we ate at culvers.

Taco John's. They've got good stuff there, by fast food standards. Especially the potato oles. wub.png

In truth, though, I'd be fine with anywhere but McDonald's. The only things I find good from there are the fries, which are themselves easily beaten. Times like that kinda make me wish I liked beef.

Gonna have to go with Mickey D's as well. Always loved the fries, especially when they're so hot they burn your mouth. Lately I've developed a taste for quarter pounders and every so often an angus third pounder. My body hates me for it, and always makes me feel like crap a few hours after indulging. Still worth it though. Why does bad food have to be so good angry.png . Subway's great too, for a somewhat healthier option.

Burger King and McDonalds have the worst burgers, they're almost never fresh and the employees at both stores ignore the expiration time on meat. So I'd have to say Jack in the Box is my favorite, and having worked there and eaten their food I can say it's much better than any competing fast food joint.

Usally depends on what Im in the mood for.

Taco's , Taco  bell.

Fish, Long John Silvers.

Sub's,  One of the 100 or so   sub/pizza places around here.   (just don't care too much for subway)

For Burgers, Tho I try to avoid fast food best as I can,  I'd say i Prefer Wendy's. 

They always seem to have better tasting/fresher food.   compared to Mc. D,  Burgerking.

Also I love that Im not stuck with Fries every meal.  I can actually order a salad, or chile as a replacement.

Oh and their Frys are better too so It's often a tough call, lol.

I'm more of a Five Guys fan myself. They have the best burger made to order, a whole bag of fries, and infinite refill of any soda you want.

/)

I was debating whether to put Five Guys or White Castle myself.  And though I ended up choosing WC (which should not taste as good as they do- they're mostly bun with a sliver of meat, but they're so delicious!  I can't explain it!) I know that from a technical sense, Five Guys is the superior burger. 

Plus, free peanuts!  And yes, I totally take them home with me even though I'm not supposed to.

For Burgers, Tho I try to avoid fast food best as I can,  I'd say i Prefer Wendy's. 

They always seem to have better tasting/fresher food.   compared to Mc. D,  Burgerking.

Also I love that Im not stuck with Fries every meal.  I can actually order a salad, or chile as a replacement.

Oh and their Frys are better too so It's often a tough call, lol.

I did love Wendy's at one point, but now that I work there I'm kind of tired of being around it all the time. 

Still, I have to give them credit- our hamburgers are indeed fresher than just about anything at McDonald's or Burger King.

Hard to say.  I like Subway, Zaxbys, and Mcdonalds.  Subway cause I love sandwiches, Zaxbys because I work there and the chicken is good, and Mcdonalds because it's cheap and I've been there so much and know it better than I should.

Outback Steakhouse (located in Penrith, Australia). Best chips....EVERRRR!!

Chips covered in cheese with bacon....*mouth waters* It may not be healthy... but I do not give a fuck. xD It's delicious!