Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How easily do you get embarrassed?

Shiki

I get embarressed really really easily. Part of that is I cannot help saying stupid, or awkward sounding things. And the worst part is I blush really easily, like beet red. Examples of me embarressing myself:

1: I was at my study hall, and there was a senior playing guitar, we're cool but not like bff's y'know? Well I wanted to practice drawing so I asked him "Is it all right if I take advantage of the fact that you..." he cut me off "You want to take advantage of me?" I ofcourse start blushing "Take advantage of the FACT that you are playing guitar and draw you." he laughs and says sure. I just couldn't avoid embarressing myself.

2: In costume club we were measuring the actors for their costumes, we had hired a designer to design the show and he had a specific measuring sheet with specific requirements, so when paired up with someone else to measure this guy, I was on my knee's infront of the actor and after measuring his inseam (awkward) i asked my partner "what's next?" then my partner says "Girth."pausesthen continues "butt girth" so cue actor "you are measuring my girth?" and the barage of laughter.

I simply cannot avoid awkward and embarressing situations. at all.

I get embarressed really really easily. Part of that is I cannot help saying stupid, or awkward sounding things. And the worst part is I blush really easily, like beet red. Examples of me embarressing myself:

1: I was at my study hall, and there was a senior playing guitar, we're cool but not like bff's y'know? Well I wanted to practice drawing so I asked him "Is it all right if I take advantage of the fact that you..." he cut me off "You want to take advantage of me?" I ofcourse start blushing "Take advantage of the FACT that you are playing guitar and draw you." he laughs and says sure. I just couldn't avoid embarressing myself.

2: In costume club we were measuring the actors for their costumes, we had hired a designer to design the show and he had a specific measuring sheet with specific requirements, so when paired up with someone else to measure this guy, I was on my knee's infront of the actor and after measuring his inseam (awkward) i asked my partner "what's next?" then my partner says "Girth."pausesthen continues "butt girth" so cue actor "you are measuring my girth?" and the barage of laughter.

I simply cannot avoid awkward and embarressing situations. at all.

well, you are much braver then me, thats why you get to this situations XD

i wouldnt ask the guitarist, id probably draw him and never ever show him this draw XP

• Brohoof 1

well, you are much braver then me, thats why you get to this situations XD

i wouldnt ask the guitarist, id probably draw him and never ever show him this draw XP

Haha, why thank you :)

I showed him the drawing and he thinks it turned out really cool, and I hope to take the sketch and develop it further, he wanted me to scan it and end him a copy. :) so i guess it turned out for the better

Edited by Artemisia

Haha, why thank you :)

I showed him the drawing and he thinks it turned out really cool, and I hope to take the sketch and develop it further, he wanted me to scan it and end him a copy. :) so i guess it turned out for the better

thats great! :3

i know this awesome feeling when people love some draw of yours, its just so good for the ego and such XD

sorry for the sudden question, but do you have crush on him (if yes, its like, absulutely awesome ^^)

thats great! :3

i know this awesome feeling when people love some draw of yours, its just so good for the ego and such XD

sorry for the sudden question, but do you have crush on him (if yes, its like, absulutely awesome ^^)

yeah ikr! especially because i have spent so much time honing my skills.

and no I do not like him. i don't like anyone right now.there is like noone that would date/like me either. i go to an art school. what do you expect. haha XD

yeah ikr! especially because i have spent so much time honing my skills.

and no I do not like him. i don't like anyone right now.there is like noone that would date/like me either. i go to an art school. what do you expect. haha XD

thats somewhere between optimisem and a really low self esteem XD

art schools are cool, i want to be in one someday :3

how is it in there?

thats somewhere between optimisem and a really low self esteem XD

art schools are cool, i want to be in one someday :3

how is it in there?

My school is great, but the guys...not so much, first of all it is highschool, secondly girls far out number boys, thirdly we have a larger amount of gay and lesbian students, fourthly some people are ofcourse going to be stupid jerks. so because of that and my tendency to embaress myself i probably will not end up in a romantic relationship until college. maybe im just pessimistic.

another example of me embaressing myself is...lawnmowers...nvm i dont even want to risk it...

why do i say such stupid things!?

Given my horrible social skills and bad anxiety issues, I get embarrassed very easily. I tend to try to avoid situations that could potentially lead to something like that so it does not happen too often. I am very cautious, if not overly cautious at times. My social life sucks.

• Brohoof 1

well, this may sound like a lie, but i dont. Whenever i start to feel embarrased, i just stop being embarrassed and be awesome instead. If people laugh at me, i dont care because im always making jokes, so if they dont laugh i would be confused. Well, i guess there was this one time i got embarrassed when we had a big family reunion and someone brought out a karaoke machine and i got up to sing. I didnt mess up or anything though. I guess i was more nervous/worried than embarrassed. Oh, or when i say something really smart in class and the teacher points it out and tells me good job. That usually embarrasses me.

on the internet i don't get embarrassed over the internet because i can say whatever i want, but in real life i am shy about my bronyness and i usually don't act social outside of school

I used to get embarrassed horribly easily, and then I started becoming more outgoing, stopped caring what others think so much, and over time it stopped. I rarely get embarrassed anymore, although I still get embarrassed when I trip in public. :/

Embarrassing me is as easy as taking a candy from a baby. Seriously, I can get embarrassed really easily both in real life and the internet. Well, maybe if you gave me 100% anonymity I wouldn't get embarrassed.. but just maybe. I can still remember the times when I couldn't get on the IRC IP.chat 'cause I would embarrass myself in front of everyone everytime I did join it... oooh the good ol' days.

I get embarrassed very easily. Anytime a girl I like talks to me, even online, my face turns red. Also If I get a question wrong in class,(Saying it aloud) because i'm considered the school genius. Considering my I.Q is 140, I blush when I get a quetion wrong even on a test. It's terrible.

• 6 years later...