Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's origin

PegasisterTaco

Hello everypony. So I just checked that there's no other thread that talks about this subject so let us start.

So today we will be discussing Rainbow Dash's origin.

• Where did she come from?
  • Who are her parents?
  • Where are her parents?
  • Does she have siblings?
  • Is she the only rainbow-maned pony around?
  • Etc.

These are questions that are yet to be answered. Will these be answered in season 3 of MLP: FiM? Only time will tell young ones. Only time will tell..

Discuss your opinions on this here thread.

post-5645-0-11076100-1345001148.jpg

• Brohoof 1

-Awesomeville Cloudsdale

-Nameless pegasi whom are super proud of their awesome daughter

-Cloudsdale maybe? Dash seems like the type to move out as soon as possible, and get as far away from home as possible. Which would explain why she made her own cloud home instead of living in Cloudsdale.

-Scoots is her surrogate sister, but other than that, my head canon says no. An older brother that looks out for sounds kinda cool to me, though.

-Yup.

I assume Season 3 will highlight a bit more, as it may with AJ and Fluttershy as well, perhaps.

-Cloudsdale

-No parents she was spawned out of a drop of rainbow I'm guessing a couple of pegasi.

- Probably Cloudsdale, she probably left because she didn't want to become like her parents.

- She's like a sister to Scootaloo. No other siblings.

- probably...

You know, the only pony we have seen with remotely the same coloration is princess celestia herself. Would be interesting if she were secretly hers. Certainly would explain her special abilities and actually a few other things.

• Where did she come from? Cloudsdale
  • Who are her parents? maybe some ponies who were into show business and were athletic
  • Where are her parents? probably cloudsdale, or los pegasus
  • Does she have siblings? unknown. she might have some that appear later. most assumed twilight didnt have siblings but he appeared in the last episode.
  • Is she the only rainbow-maned pony around? if you are talking multicolored, no. if you are talking all the colours of the rainbow, then probably yes.

I want to believe that Firefly could be her mother. That would be really cool. It would sort of be like RD is her own mother, in a round about sort of way.

1. She was born in Cloudsdale

2. They could be speed demeans like her. Have not thought about it that much.

3. Her parents probably live in Cloudsdale or maybe they live some where else.

4. First let me say this, Scootaloo is not her sister in anyway. I like to think she has an older brother, who is calm mind, did not drop out of flight school. Her complete opposite.

5. I think she is the only Rainbow colored pony.

• Where did she come from? Cloudsdale. Duh.
  • Who are her parents? We don't know yet but I'm guessing they're just like most pegasi.
  • Where are her parents? Probably Cloudsdale
  • Does she have siblings? No idea, I doubt it. If so, she'd probably have replaced Scootaloo.
  • Is she the only rainbow-maned pony around? I've wondered that, too. Why is she the only rainbow pegasus? Did her dad screw a rainbow or something?

Celestia is a rainbow maned pony, of course her hair is mystical magical wavy ethereal made out of some sort of spirtual magic or something, not actually hair. But celestia is definitely a rainbow maned pony.

Well, Rainbow Dash comes from her mother´s belly. Lol nope, But I don´t think she comes from Cloudsdale, there must be some other sky cities.

Her parents are Sunset Breeze and Lightning Blitz. THESE: :wub:

Posted Image

(and I´ll NEVER accept any other parents, no matter what Hasbro would make!)

I guess her parents are still alive, and live in the city she comes from. As I said, I don´t know any other named cities, so...

I don´t think she has any other siblings, but she might adopt Scootaloo as her sister. ^_^

And yeah, Celestia is kinda rainbowish, but I´s not rainbow, it´s the colour of the skies before the sunrise! (according to my fanfic.. :lol: ). Her parents weren´t rainbow maned so she probably is the only true rainbow maned pony, which makes her kinda special. :)