Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Puppy

Miss Light Diamond

So me and my siblings dyed our hair and we had extra hair dye so we decided to color are dogs tail and ears he was a little board when we were doing it but when we finished he got so excited once he saw we had him a cookie, I wish I had video taped it. here is are rainbow dash pup.

Edited by Miss Light Diamond
  • Brohoof 12

(edited)

It took allot he is a Great Pyrenees Golden Lab cross and Great Pyrenees are very protective dogs so he ran away and started barking at the mailman when we were dying his ears so he did get a little of the dye on his head but it isn't too noticeable :) and Happysalesman they are not fully color blind they can see different shades and types of colors.

Edited by Flame Dancer

Love it! (I am, of course, assuming they were all non-toxic dyes.) The colors turned out very well!

I have a collie and I often tease her that I'm going to dye her white parts some oddball color but I know her and somewhere in the middle of it she'd shake and get dye all over me and I'd be speckled for a while.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It looks cool, but is hair dye really okay for dogs? Hope he doesn't get sick or anything like that.

, we kinda forgot to google hair dye and dogs so once it was dry we just watched him closely and checked his skin where we had dyed it, it was a bit stupid of us to have done it without researching reactions that dogs could have towards hair dye, but he is alright :) (Also by we I mean me and my sister,) Edited by Flame Dancer

, we kinda forgot to google hair dye and dogs so once it was dry we just watched him closely and checked his skin where we had dyed it, it was a bit stupid of us to have done it without researching reactions that dogs could have towards hair dye, but he is alright :) (Also by we I mean me and my sister,)

Ah, well, I'm glad he's okay. As long as he's okay, that's all that matters. It does look really awesome :)

• Brohoof 1

• 10 years later...