Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What/Where is the best place to buy ponies and MLP merch online?

TotalOverflow

Hey all! Man it's been a while since I've posted here :P

I was wondering where you all go to get your pony supplies online. Living in Canada it's all but impossible to find any MLP stuff besides the mane 6 (- fluttershy) 2" figs or the standard brushables.

I'm talking about Brony shirts, bags, posters, customs and the blind bag figures such as Lyra and Carrot Top, and the new 3-piece sets. Ebay is a decent place to shop, and I know Amazon has a high reputation (I've never used it before) but it can be tricky to narrow down your searches to find exactly what you want. When I run the search on Amazon for instance, it doesn't show half the stuff that I know they do sell through other links I've encounters (such as on the sidebar of EqD).

So I'm wondering if anyone has a good site they like to go to for all their pony needs? I really need to finish my blind bag collection :mellow:

Thanks!

Basically what the above user said however I'll add Hot Topic.com if you want to go there. welovefine.com has the best choices when it comes to T-shirts though.

I've mainly just wanted the 2'' figures, or the blindbags (not really a fan of brushables.) I have the number-cheat image saved on my phone, I am willing to cheat for Rainbow Dash....

But apparently they aren't sold anywhere in my entire state...And yet it seems so many people are getting them now.

Here is a small list of online retailers I have accumulated. I'm not sure if they all ship outside of the US or not.

Clothing / Bags / Accessories (Including Custom Merch):

WeLoveFine

Hot Topic

Redbubble

Etsy

Official Toys (Brushables, Blind Bags, Trading Cards, etc.):

HasbroToyShop

Target

Toys"R"Us

ToyWiz

You can also find various items on Amazon and eBay.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, thanks for those suggestions! Toy Wiz looks really awesome, and they ship internationally! That's really great!

Unfortunately none of the toys r us's here have anything decent in terms of pony toys, besides the ones I mentioned. Online is pretty much the only way for me to go.

• 6 years later...