Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I just had a cool new idea for a villain.

Night Shine

Hey everypony, I was just randomly browsing the forum when an idea of a cool villain for the show popped into my head.

What if there was a villain who worked with dreams/the ponies' minds?

This villain would, like Discord, be able to get at the Mane 6 individually, giving this villain an advantage.

Also the villain could be thought-provoking because this pony/creature/whatever may not even exist in the real world.

I was also thinking that maybe each of the Mane 6 might become trapped in a dream and have to conquer the evil in their own mind to escape--kind of the same idea as Earthbound's Magicant.

It might be a little too...much for the show's target audience, but whatever.

What do you all think?

• Brohoof 3

Like Freddy Kruger. That is a pretty cool idea. I would like to see what they could do with it. It could open up some Night"mare" on elm street references. Freddy Hoofer.

• Brohoof 2

Sounds like a pretty good plot for a episode, the letter Twilight would send to the Princess at the end of the episode could probably be about facing your own fears and how to conquer them, but Pinkie Pie probably already knew that xP

Edited by RainbowDashLoyalty
  • Brohoof 1

thats sounds kinda cool. it would kinda be like the one legendary pokemon from pokemon diamond. i like the idea.

That gave me an idea for the design.

post-6675-0-09717300-1345451188.png

I call him, "The Shadow".

I think I'm going to make this into a fanfic (my first! :3) with my OC and the Mane 6 trying to defeat him in their dreams. It'll be written as if it's the script to an episode.