Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

Artist.

Acting drawimg writing music composing playing rapping writing animating.

game designer ART!!!!

Gaming

Pro League of legends player. Gamer.

Trading

Forex, investing and stocks.

Traveling

Merchant explorer.

Illegal

Assassin. (Played too much assassins creed ignore this whacko tought :D)

Screw it ima be a workaholic

I would love to be a career hipster!

Seriously, I would love to work for Tiffany's

Realistically I would go for HR manager or something of the sort cause of working in an office is awesome, and HR is an easy field for me. But saying as I recently became Unemployed (again) I will take most anything right now

Edited by Derpy Paws ^.^

Hmm. If it is considered a "job" I would love to be racing in NASCAR sometime in my life. If sports do not count, I would love to sports management. Yes, that last part is contradicting but you get the point

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

My dream job would either be an author which I actually do have plans to get into, a musician or a political radio/tv talk show host.

I've always dreamt of becoming a famous musician, in either electronic dance music, or classical music. Either one I would be happy with.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, my dream has a few routes.  The main hope is to go to FZD design school and become a concept artist.  To pay for that I'll be going through military and probably more than one tour of duty.  Hopefully that will get me some cash.  

If that doesn't work, I'll be happy to be an indie musician as I do play multiple instruments and sing. (indie means I don't have to have people watch xD )

And if THAT ALL doesn't work, I'll settle down as a humble web developer.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 1

My dream job is to work for Blizzard Entertainment as a Lead Software Engineer. I'm currently working on my associates degree in Video Game Design and will be pursueing my Bachelors and Masters in Computer Science. So my dream job isn't too far out of reach but seeing the kind of people they hire I don't know whether I'll be able to compete. I have always wanted to run my own game company as well so I would be extremely fulfilled if I'm able to do either one down the road.

• Brohoof 1

My dream job is to work for Blizzard Entertainment as a Lead Software Engineer. I'm currently working on my associates degree in Video Game Design and will be pursueing my Bachelors and Masters in Computer Science. So my dream job isn't too far out of reach but seeing the kind of people they hire I don't know whether I'll be able to compete. I have always wanted to run my own game company as well so I would be extremely fulfilled if I'm able to do either one down the road.

we're a lot alike except I'd like to work for SonicTeam =P I would love to get to the point where I could influence the direction of the sonic game, hopefully in a good direction.

I'm thinking it would a lot easier and more rewarding to go the indie route, though it would be nice to have the stability of an established studio

• Brohoof 1

I would like to work as a game developer in a game studio. Well, as long as it's not EA I will like it. That's why I'm studying hard right now, and I hope I can enter the college next year. I also enjoy writing, but I won't do that for my primary job.

• Brohoof 1

Just because its called a "Dream Job" doesn't mean that its just a dream. With hard work and devotion to your work you will get there one day. Just remember to try all your options so your sure that this is what you want.

As it stands now, I Dream of getting out of my current job. I currently work for direct energy's customer care team. I get paid to be screamed at all day.

In all seriousness, I would love to have a job involved in music. Anything really, as long as It involves music. I have been a musician for years now. I play Guitar, Bass, and drums. I have never found anyone that shares the same musical taste as me, that has a spot in a band. More recently I have discovered the wonders of electronic music and have been trying out as a DJ.

My soundcloud is linked to my profile to anyone who is interested. I Just started to upload stuff to it and will hopefully be updating more often.

I've always dreamt of becoming a famous musician, in either electronic dance music, or classical music. Either one I would be happy with.

You may or may not know this person then. She is just amazing violinist/dubstep artist. This girl blows me away. This is the kind of person I wish I could shake her hand, ya know?

(edited)

I have a few "dream" jobs and here they are, They aren't what I would do if I could do anything, they're what I have a passion for:

To be apart of the Army, Because I greatly love my country, and would do anything to help out.

To be apart of The Royal Australian Air Force, Because my Father Worked in the Airforce, and sadly died 15 years ago, and I would love to follow in his steps,

To work in some sort of Music field, whether it be a DJ, or a Guitar or Instrument Player, Because of my Great Passion and love for Music, no matter what it is,

To be in The Gaming Business, doesn't matter what field, as long as it's not EA, Because of my love of gaming, No matter what field, no matter what job, as long as it's not for EA...

and well that's it, I'll have to pick on quickly as I'm currently 16, and In Year 10,

I'll need to plan my future from now, I would mostly love to join the Air Force, Because of Personal Reasons,

Anyway, I wont bore you with anything else about me, I think you've Probably Heard enough <3

Cheers

~Sapphire Quill

Edited by Sapphire Quill

My dream job atm would be to work for Calgary Transit as the service/maintenance manager. Although right now, I just want to get in at any transit authority doing something...I can't think of anything more fulfilling than spending the rest of my life doing something I love doing. Besides hanging out with Rainbow Dash, of course. :P

• 5 months later...

Movie director. It's hard to think of a job that's less appropriate for me considering I've got massive social anxiety that only seems to get worse as I get older. But movies are all I think about.

Haha, anything in the artsy-media is fine with me, but above all, being an animator has been a life-long dream of mine.

Being really into Disney, fantasy, superheroes, Nintendo, movies, MLP, and Littlest Pet Shop when I was younger, I really was just so fascinated with having your ideas portrayed the way you wanted it intermediately for everyone to enjoy. I've always wanted to do it. 

ec8f30152ff69b9fc8818e3a7b5dde4d.jpg

tumblr_lv1u3rR4GD1qzile8.gif

tumblr_mpbpf75pQI1sy5pp5o1_400.gif

What outcome and level do I want out of it and to reach? Something like Seth MacFarlane's career. He's famous and respected for his uniquely daring animated TV show known for it's wit and humor as well as adding a lot of your talents and producing to still be remained in the series after pitching. It doesn't have to be humor or wit i'm trying to get after, it could just be anything people get a strong emotion from. That would be my dream. <3

• Brohoof 3

I'm thinking either medical lab tech or forensic examiner. I want to do something medical, but I don't want to risk someone dying on me. I figure the best way to do that is to work either behind the scenes or with people who are already dead. Not to mention I've always been good at spotting abnormal things.

Both have their merits; it's kinda hard for me to pick. huh.png

I'm going to update my dream job.

I dream of being a successful graphic designer for a large company. That's all I want to do right now.

• Brohoof 2

At the moment, I'm thinking of a few things, but being an author or artist would be my main thoughts. I have a real passion for poetry, and other forms if writing too. And I love to draw. :)

But, to be completely honest, since this is a dream job thread... I would love to be a travelling photographer... And I'd love to fly around the world. But, since my parents don't have enough money to give me to save, and probably won't have enough to support that kind of decision when I'm older, I guess I'd have to go with a more realistic job option....