Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Type like a drunken guy or a stoner.

Cjero

Yohooo duuudee~~ *Hic* Yknow what i meaaan? Huehuehue...

Oh yeahh *Hic* if possible rp... Awwyeaah and if possible you can only be stoned *Hic* or drunk... And if possible pass me the purple haze duuudeee...

Edited by Cjero

If you are truly drunk and high, I would use the right words correctly. Come on dude. I've drunk eight Bud Light Platinums and I'm doing fine. Plus, I'm not high because I plan on looking for a better job. Why make yourself look like a fool on here? Seriously?

Edited by Deeмo

(edited)

If you are truly drunk and high, I would use the right words correctly. Come on dude. I've drunk eight Bud Light Platinums and I'm doing fine. Plus, I'm not high because I plan on looking for a better job.

...Waaaah? Dudeee... I didn't understand a single word you said... *Hic.*

((Its just for laughs. Just type silly.)

Edited by Cjero

dood....rightious, man! this is some craezee crud goin on up in heya!

Yeah dudeee... You dig? All i wanna do is have some fun duuudee...

you know Bornie's can be smug hypocritical a :( holes at times. that go on and on about haters gonna hate and yet the moment have someone has a negative opinion about something they get branded a hater and dog piled by brony c :) ts who feel the need to prove there bronyness to everyone.

also the Brony song, it resembles everything that is wrong with the brony community and yet brony raise there arms and cheer about how it should be the brony anthem, what a piece of s :( t .

(as you can see there isn't much change when i type drunk i still call it how i see it, but i just keep less stuff bottled up )

you know Bornie's can be smug hypocritical a :( holes at times. that go on and on about haters gonna hate and yet the moment have someone has a negative opinion about something they get branded a hater and dog piled by brony c :) ts who feel the need to prove there bronyness to everyone.

also the Brony song, it resembles everything that is wrong with the brony community and yet brony raise there arms and cheer about how it should be the brony anthem, what a piece of s :( t .

(as you can see there isn't much change when i type drunk i still call it how i see it, but i just keep less stuff bottled up )

Duuudeee shut up 'n relax!

(Honestly im neutral xD)

HUEHUEHUE MORDEKAISER IS NUMERO UNO *Convulses crazy in the next posters bed.*