Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Nightcore Thread

FedoraMemes

This is the thread where we post, rate and discuss Nightcore.

I'll start with a remix I made a while back, it's a remix of Eurobeat Brony's Luna (Nightmare Mode)

He even commented on it!

• Brohoof 2

I really like Nightcore remixes, specially with dark/emo/hard rock songs. It makes them... Joyful, in a very wicked way. :D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPgklCQ86Tk

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq80a-nVjL8

stupid media limit :|

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

I really like Nightcore remixes, specially with dark/emo/hard rock songs. It makes them... Joyful, in a very wicked way. :D

I know what you mean. Here's a few good ones that you may like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAh_q6_29KU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAHh_GH0jE

I like rock nightcore's too, it adds more of a sinister feel to it, especially to the darker tracks, but I also love the upbeat techno remixes.

• Brohoof 1

I like rock nightcore's too, it adds more of a sinister feel to it, especially to the darker tracks, but I also love the upbeat techno remixes.

Oh yes, the upbeat techno ones~

(I'm afraid to overflood the page with so many videos, so I'll just link them for now ._.)

Nightcore - Could It Be Love

Nightcore - Holy Ground

Nightcore - Heartbeat

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes, the upbeat techno ones~

(I'm afraid to overflood the page with so many videos, so I'll just link them for now ._.)

Nightcore - Could It Be Love

Nightcore - Holy Ground

Nightcore - Heartbeat

I didn't even know that there were something called nightcore before this thread :S

Thanks for the enlightenment I guess.

Nightcore is usually just original songs by other artists with sped up melodies and higher pitch, but there are however some songs that add trance and other EDM elements to it.

For example this song:

http-~~-//youtu.be/KZ-uylU6EA8

Well.... Ive never actually listened to any Nightcore before...... But Im just gonna say after listening to most of these...... I am definately going to have to start listening to some more.... This is most AWESOME :wub: .

Thanks for this thread.... I now have a new chunk of music to listen to and.... I couldnt be happier about it.

Now if you will excuse me I have a bunch of new music to go and listen to. ;)

In my opinion, Nightcore is awesome!, well like the ones with actual remixing, like some that was shown in this thread. But I kind of find it sad when things are labeled "(Nightcore Remix)" It's just a pitched up version of another song, like really, it's dissapointing.

(edited)

nightcore is the only thing that makes pop music bearable for me to listen to. I prefer girl singers when it comes to nightcore in general though i like it all

I totally agree. Here is a song that is a perfect example of that. The original is annoying, but this actually makes the song decent to listen to. I'll try and find similar ones.

EDIT: Here is another good one

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xliuBsIJQ

Edited by Carlos

• 6 months later...

I just started finally listening to nightcore last night. Wow, I realize I wasn't even living before this moment. This music is like a drug for me now, all it took was one hit and I'm addicted!

If anyone knows anywhere to D/L some good compilations I'd be very grateful, it's too slow just downloading individual songs! I need my fix!!!

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Ive been wondering if if eneybuddy else listen to nightcore I do 

and if you listen to nightcore and heard the songs called sweat dreams and the darkness do 

you know eneymore songs like them

• Brohoof 1

yes, yes i do :3

probably not as much as normal hardcore EDM or terrorcore, but still a good portion of my music is nightcore.

i don't listen to any specific artists tough, usually just some mixes of multiple songs by multiple artists

Yes, I do, totally love most of it!

Wish there was a club around here playing only nightcored music, but that won´t be happening... (though it is hard to enjoy normal speed tracks when you get used to the faster speed of nightcore in general). Was at a party once where only nightcore was played (a very cool DJ) and it was one of the best things ever.

(I think you like more the darker kind, though? Idk, i really like the happier part a bit better)

I was always curious about nightcore. The only nightcore videos I've seen so far (only a few) sound like Alvin and the Chipmunk singing whatever song it's supposed to be. Could someone post a good nightcore song? I'd like an example of this music. I hear it's popular, so I'd like to give it a chance. :)

• Brohoof 1

I was always curious about nightcore. The only nightcore videos I've seen so far (only a few) sound like Alvin and the Chipmunk singing whatever song it's supposed to be. Could someone post a good nightcore song? I'd like an example of this music. I hear it's popular, so I'd like to give it a chance. :)

Nightcore mostly is nothing but popular songs sped and/ or pitched up by about 20% xD. You can find a nightcore version of many songs of a lot of genres if you just type nightcore before it.

The high-pitched voice often resembles the chipumnks thing (what i can´t really stand), but I like to hear popular pop/ party songs sped up, and that´s all there is to me xD.

put some songs in spoiler:

• Brohoof 1

@,

if you don't like the high ptched voice you probably would like terrorcore more then nightcore i think.

i can recommend you some terrorcore artists, but first i'd like your opinion on this here song. just to make sure you like the genre before actually putting much effort into it :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSLosSt5At8

• Brohoof 1

The only nightcore videos I've seen so far (only a few) sound like Alvin and the Chipmunk singing whatever song it's supposed to be.

This. 

I'm not a nightcore fan per se.  But I am a Chipmunks fan and that is enough to get me to listen to some fan edited music on Youtube or wherever.  In fact, anytime I see the word nightcore, this is the first PMV that I think of:

• Brohoof 1

I have a few times its not bad. Would like if some pony could send me some good songs from them, would help me a great deal because some of the ones I have heard are ok.

Heres few I know that good sweat dreams,the darkness hardstyle,angel with a shotgun,halfway to heaven,ravers in the uk

ravers fantasy,stamp on the ground,raindrops,ale ola ole,forever gamer,hate me,mother murder,and bring me to life

or go to youtube and serach nightcore or hardstyle nightcore

• Brohoof 1