Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Nightcore Thread

FedoraMemes

Ended on this forum from my searchs on Nightcore thanks to Google (and heck, i like FML too !). Must say that this topic is quit useful compared to others...

Anyways, so, i was looking for some Nightcore musics with a good speed but not too much high pitched voice like 80% of the Nightcore i see, i even started to think it may be another genre after i found that things such as Daycore and Nightstep existed.

So here i am, asking you guys some recommendations !

Here some exemple of what i like :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX8laYbWXqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RKAyAL7FHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDcYSN_-A7s

Edit: Ohshit i didn't see the date of the last post, duh. Hope people will still see this D:

Edited by Soni

Nightcore is a a producer's joke, along with Pryda snares, Nexus presets, and a bunch of other things. I'm a god awful producer and even I could make nightcore, so... From a production standpoint, it really is a joke. Now, as a listener? Not bad. Some songs sound great nightcored, like Avicii/Nicky Romero's I Could Be The One. So I'll throw on a nightcore song occasionally, either to troll myself or for funsies.

Nightcore is just okay.

The only song I know the words to is "Will My Heart Survive"

• 1 year later...

Hello everypony do any of you like nightcore music ? I personally love it ! I don't know why but I'm addicted to that stuff ! It shouldn't be that great to me because it's only a alteration but I love it . So I would like to know do you enjoy nightcore ? If you do what's your favorite nightcored song ?

• Brohoof 2

I actually rather like it, it's rather calming to me for whatever reason.

I have several favorites but I do really like:

It was one of the first ones I heard.

I would possibly like Nightcore maybe if it wasn't just taken songs turned high pitched. I'll admit, there are some in there that sound good as Nightcore versions, but for the most part I kinda don't like it. haha

Nightcore is hit and miss for me I guess  :) The only thing I like of nightcore is a song about how nightcore is taking over the music world  ^_^

I do not like nightcore at all! I would rather listen to the original version of a song. It's completely unnecessary to me. 

I could not have said it better myself.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...