Dr_Waveband

Acquire Information of Any Kind from Dr_Waveband

I shall devote some of my precious time to answer your questions to my best ability.

You may ask about facts of general nature or about my fascinating life (fascination guaranteed).

Shall the assumption that you partake in the utilisation of the Queen's English over American or any other nationality's diversion of the language, because of your said enjoyment of the British and/or entire United Kingdom's culture that has been relayed onto me via said user's profile?

Badges

(edited)

Shall the assumption that you partake in the utilisation of the Queen's English over American or any other nationality's diversion of the language, because of your said enjoyment of the British and/or entire United Kingdom's culture that has been relayed onto me via said user's profile?

Your assumption in the matter is correct. To be more exact, I strive to relay my thoughts in the official variant of English used in England as to my best knowledge of said language or, moreover, this particular manifestation of it.

(Edit: it was not my intention to provide answers in an exceedingly complicated lingual manner, but it seems this shall be the case hence onward.)

Edited by Dr_Waveband