Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happiness Thread

Modphase

For me that feeling would be getting home after school and coming onto this forum! I am very happy here. Almost like a second home. Oh that and Dubstep/Electro. And video games also. :3

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

That moment when you play Battlefield 3, nothing more needs to be said.

Also when I get home from school and I get to go on these forums (I'm also on before school, but thats not the point)

• Brohoof 1

That feeling when you're just relaxing in the water, eithr in the sea, the pool, or a bath...ahhhhh...nothing like that when you're tense or something like that. :)

• Brohoof 3

Anyone else follow this blog? It's entirely dedicated to things like this.

They hit their goal of 1000 things a couple months ago, so there's plenty in their archives to cheer you up.

Things that make me happy? I like food, and friends, and flamefest Posted Image

My day would be made if I have some jars of cookies on me, while watching a thread bathe in pure flame with my friends

But if you like something more casual, I suggest this site

http://mindbleach.org/

Your daily dose of kittens and puppies. Very good to cleanse your mind from vile things

That incredible feeling when you really, really, really have to pee, and you finally do it, letting out a faint gasp of relief.

Edited by DeiStar
  • Brohoof 1

"the 'happiness' thread" has been merged with 'Happiness Thread', as the former was a duplicate topic.

Posted Image

Now a potentially good thread got sentenced into Forum Lounge, where all kind of demons and darkness lurk endlessly

I like trains

Posted Image

Now a potentially good thread got sentenced into Forum Lounge, where all kind of demons and darkness lurk endlessly

I like trains

lolnope.

Moved to General Discussion, as this is not centered around spammy chat, but rather possess an actual purpose and point.

lolnope.

Moved to General Discussion, as this is not centered around spammy chat, but rather possess an actual purpose and point.

Posted Image

I never know that kind of maneuver is allowed

Anyway... Since technically the 1st post changed, hence the thread's subject is also different, have some random comics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Star Weaver

I am building a computer guided mill. I wanted to have something to drill in, so I decided for styrofoam for starters. I remembered there is a house being insulated with it nearby, so I came to ask for some. :D

As I was carrying it back home, my pants fell down, just as I was crossing the road (I wasn't wearing belt and couldn't pull em up once in a while like I usually do because my hands were full.)

So, not minding the honking cars, I decided to put the styrofoam down (It was a huge block, like 2x1x1 meter :D) and pull the trousers up.

However, wind blew and the block started runnin' down da street.

So I decided to immidiately chase after it.

Of course, since my pants were down, I tripped a bit. :D

The lady who was just leaving a shop pushing a baby pram was probably shocked when she whitnessed huge styrofoam block rollin down the street right before her nose and guy holding his pants with one hand chasin after it....

So, yeah... Happy times! :D

• Brohoof 2

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What makes me happy is doing something successfully and going for a drive on a warm summers day and night of course.  Having a good drive while enjoying some tunes can be very rewarding for the soul I would say. 

I guess one happy thing about today was that I went for a fun drive with my family and we got Dairy Queen. I spotted some pretty cool trucks too lol. 

My cousin needed to cheer up so I sang 'Whistling in the Dark' to her. The song has some deep, sweeping overtones to it and it made her cry (in a good way). That made me feel good and made her feel good. So it was an all-around win.