Sign in to follow this  
ParsoOfEquestria

Garrys Mod (GMOD) Pony Pictures

Is there any Gmodders here? If so, post your pony Gmod pictures here as long as there is no "compromising positions". in all honesty I find posing ponies hard on Garry's Mod (they just keep colliding with themselves). Anyway, here is my personal favourite one

post-7223-0-82403900-1345364465_thumb.jpg

Its alot easier to pose model ponies using the Standing Pose tool. The only problem with that, is they end up halfway underground. Altho' the alicorn models seem unaffected by this glitch. I haven't tried using it on Spaike or Gilda yet.

(edited)

I've got a few I've made, like this one with Twilight experiencing being in space.

Posted Image

Here's one with Derpy delivering something to Trogdor.

Posted Image

Here's one with Twilight jumping away from an explosion. Basically, the joke with the two Twilight ones was how lame the "Adventures of Twilight" were in my April Fools video compared to the title cards.

Posted Image

And finally, here's one with Rainbow Dash chilling with Strong Bad, The Cheat and Gordon Freeman.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Nutt

heres a little Personal favourite of mine tongue.png

post-7223-0-29481000-1363685573_thumb.jpg

thats all I have of the latest, I seem to pose ponies better than humans now :o shocking

(edited)

I got a little bored recently and made this.

BaAbDP9.pngIf anyone wants to know what map I used, it's gm_freecountry. I would have used a more pony themed map if someone would have made a Lappy 486 prop (or one of any of Strong Bad's computers really)

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

Here's another one of mine from an older dA account of mine (And Yes, I've also went by the name NiGHTHUNTER246)going_down_the_mountain__gmod__by_nighth