Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Trip To Wal-Mart (Life Stories #1)

Mirad

You are 14 years old? And she calls you a pedophile?

What the actual fuck is this?

Sorry but, sounds like a typical American parent.

She probably picked on him simply because he's 14. Someone that age is an easy target--I doubt she'd say that with someone a bit older. I'm 23 and until recently, I drove around with Rarity on my car. Yes, people saw it and went to leer at the driver (who was usually looking right back at them with a "YOU HAVE PROBLEM?" look)... but as soon as they saw me, they quickly turned away in embarassment!

And I was bullied all the way through high school. I suppose it had a toughening effect on me. :P

Edited by Questio

Yeah, i walked to walmart and find out she thinks im a paedophile because i accidentally bumped into her daughter...

If only i could live elsewhere...

Can't really sue her for not liking me or verbally offensing me... but that would be f :( kin awesome if I could! I'll let the law love and tolerate her.

Oh no, its because i live in France, and in France you can sue someone if they call you gay/pedophile/your sexuality

Oh no, its because i live in France, and in France you can sue someone if they call you gay/pedophile/your sexuality

Damn, I need to move to france. As soon as I can find something to help me learn french. Rosetta Stone, here I come!
  • Brohoof 2

Stupid, stupid, stupid woman. If she's that worried about pedophiles maybe she should keep an eye on her kid rather than letting her run into people. Most parents seems to be smart enough to know that when their kid gets bumped into at the store it's the kids fault because they never watch where they're going. You know, they're kids!

She had no business even questioning your being in that aisle. There was a product available which you were interested in purchasing. The reason why is completely irrelevant. You like ponies, you wanted it for your sister, it was a gag gift for a friend, you're a secret shopper and thought it would be amusing to buy a toy. You have just as much right to be in that aisle as anyone else.

She obviously has issues if she's afraid of a 14 year old boy, which is the only excuse for why she freaked out like that. On top of that I absolutely HATE when people pair up being gay with being pedo. Anyone with half a brain knows they have no relation whatsoever.

I'd chalk it up to stupid freaking people at walmart. I'm getting so sick of them I think I'm going to start shopping at Meijer instead.

Also, if they did kick you out I would really rage considering that the employees at my walmart did NOTHING about a woman walking through the store smacking her crying daughter when I was there a week ago.

• Brohoof 3

Why are stupid ignorant people allowed to be out in public? and why do they allow them to have kids?!?!

I feel sorry for her child, brought up in a home of ignorance and stupidity -.-

I don't tend to have many arguments with people in public, but a few months ago some woman threw a hissy fit because we parked in a space that apparently she wanted, she then parked opposite us and yelled abuse at us. She bought her ticket and put it under her windshield wiper then went to complain to the staff at the carpark, once she was out of sight i decided to teach her a lesson, so i went to her car and took the ticket off. She received a £200 fine.

So you're simultaneously a homosexual male and a pedophile who wants to "feel" her daughter.

My brain hurts. Some people are so simple-minded.

hah.

"you're gay because you're buying pony toys but you're also a pedophile because you accidentally bumped into my daughter and i'm gonna say you did that intentionally because you're gay but also because you're a pedophile because you bumped into her but you're still gay"

is what i deciphered her mindset to be like in that conversation.

reasons like these are why i fear entering "the big apple" at some point in time. because it feels like it's rotten to the core.

• Brohoof 1

She clearly act's like an 11 year old girl rather than a 30 year old woman. If anyone in the conversation was immature it'd be her (especially by using "gay" as an insult).

By The Way Props To You for Dealing with the Situation so maturely, if that was me i'd probably i'd completely different!

Posted Image

Edited by Jibus

My Conversation would have gone different.

Me: *bumps into daughter*

Watch where you're going!

I'm sorry, ma'am, I didn't notice your daughter there.

well, you must've, shes right in front of you!

no ma'am, I was actually looking through the shelf.

Why are you here, anyways? are you gay, looking at My Little Ponies!?

No, I happen to be a brony.

*laughs somewhat histarically*

You are gay!

(Differences start here)

Oh, Ok I see. I must also be a ruthless killer since I'm a fan of GTA and Gears of War, a scientist since I watch the Big Bang Theory, and a Doctor since I like House and Scrubs.

Well you're still gay since you like MLP

Ok I see that I'm talking to a complete Dumb (Expletives). I hope that for your daughter's sake she takes after her father instead of you, ma'am.

(Some sort of long winded speech on who are you to judge me on how I raise my daughter)

Well... you are judging me on getting MLP toys and what right do you have to judge me on it. What if I liked the show cause I watched it with my little sister who died in a car wreck? What if I liked it cause I'm a fan of the Animation team? And what if I actually just like horses? You are just trying to spread hate and prejudice because you are obviously ignorant.

*Grabs toy I was here to get*

Now if you excuse me I have better things to do than to talk to a (Explicative) sucker like you.

*Walks off and ignores her*

I know that that would be immature but I know that that is what would happen with me cause I can have a temper.

Edited by CrazyClay

Well geez, she felt the need to call you those names because you were looking at MLP toys? How ignorant, and how foalish of her to call you 2 completely different things, I mean really how can a 14 year old be considered a pedophile? That makes no sense. I mean, I'd understand if she was just being overprotective of her daughter, but there's no excuse for going into outright bullying mode like she did, kudos to you for staying mature about it.

Why does everyone have bad experiences? I've only had one at McDonald's back when they had pony kids meals, and it was more of a "lol, thats really wierd" than a flat out "fuck you."

For me at Target, I was pony-shopping and they didn't have any that I was particularly interested in so I picked up a blind bag and some stickers. As I was about to leave, a little girl came up to me (the conversation went something like this)

Girl: Are those My Little Pony toys?

Me: Yeah, why?

Girl: I love that show! Why are you buying toys for it?

Me: Because I like it too. It's funny and cute. Hey, wanna watch me open this random pouch? (just realized that may have been kind of mean.. "HEY I HAVE A TOY YOU DON'T WATCH ME OPEN IT?) It could have anypony.

Girl: Okay.

Me: *opens* Oh look, it's Fluttershy!

Girl: She's my favorite!

Me: *Awkwardly* Do you...do you want it?

Girl: Really? Thank you, thank you!

*Woman walks over*

Woman: Oh my, I'm sorry if my daughter was bothering y-... did you just give her YOUR toy?

Me: Y-yeah.

Woman: I wish that there were more people like you in the world. You're going to make a good father.

That may have been the greatest moment of my life, people. Damn this post is LONG.

• Brohoof 20

There are times where really really annoying people are... just that really really annoying, but other times they can be freaking hilarious maybe not when its happening,

like this one time me and my mum were driving and we needed to stop and get gas so we pulled up next to the pump but it was broken so we had to wait for the car in front of us to move, T

he girl who own the car had just got back from the shop and she was just finishing cleaning her windows but when she saw that we were waiting for her to move she redid her back window and then she walked back into the shop to get food and then she just sat there in her car eating it and trying to take as long as possible and when she drove away she ended up taking like a minute to make a small left hand turn, it was hilarious.

Edited by Flame Dancer

i'm surprised she went through the time to have that conversation with you to be honest. i'd have expected her to stare, be uncomfortable and maybe take her daughter and move away from you, but not take the time to engage you and tell you all about her (incorrect and) judgmental opinions. that's what gets me the most here. crazy!

Why does everyone have bad experiences? I've only had one at McDonald's back when they had pony kids meals, and it was more of a "lol, thats really wierd" than a flat out "fuck you."

For me at Target, I was pony-shopping and they didn't have any that I was particularly interested in so I picked up a blind bag and some stickers. As I was about to leave, a little girl came up to me (the conversation went something like this)

Girl: Are those My Little Pony toys?

Me: Yeah, why?

Girl: I love that show! Why are you buying toys for it?

Me: Because I like it too. It's funny and cute. Hey, wanna watch me open this random pouch? (just realized that may have been kind of mean.. "HEY I HAVE A TOY YOU DON'T WATCH ME OPEN IT?) It could have anypony.

Girl: Okay.

Me: *opens* Oh look, it's Fluttershy!

Girl: She's my favorite!

Me: *Awkwardly* Do you...do you want it?

Girl: Really? Thank you, thank you!

*Woman walks over*

Woman: Oh my, I'm sorry if my daughter was bothering y-... did you just give her YOUR toy?

Me: Y-yeah.

Woman: I wish that there were more people like you in the world. You're going to make a good father.

That may have been the greatest moment of my life, people. Damn this post is LONG.

Aw, I wanna give you 1000 brohoofs.

But it's all the ignorance of society that gets me here. Can't sit back and accept an apology.

• Brohoof 1

Seriously, this is why I hate society, they think we're gay, pedophiles, mentally retarded.

They can call us all they want, but what that lady just said accusing you of being gay, and then accusing you of touching her daughter in an inappropriate way doesn't make sense.

Wow, people are so stupid and cruel today.

• Brohoof 1

@, good job on winning the thread with slightly off topic stuff! :P

Now OP, I really think you handled the situation well. Just don't give people like that attention..

And to make a spoiler...

[spoiler] TEXT TEXT TEXT [/spoiler]

• Brohoof 1

You know, man, it's idiot people like her that make me not very proud to be American. I wouldn't say she's the typical parent; the typical parent is the overprotective, skinny, too-cultured soccer mom, not the redneck, conservative, uncultured, fatty pushover.

Edited by La Li Lu Le Lo

Hot damn.

That is just.. wow.

I laughed so hard..god that woman must be a horrid parent..

I assume you didn't end up getting the toy? I myself would have walked away a long time ago, seeing as I'm pretty awkward and such, a situation like this would really suck.

Stupid people...

Edited by Rochambo