Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Trip To Wal-Mart (Life Stories #1)

Mirad

Hot damn.

That is just.. wow.

I laughed so hard..god that woman must be a horrid parent..

I assume you didn't end up getting the toy? I myself would have walked away a long time ago, seeing as I'm pretty awkward and such, a situation like this would really suck.

Stupid people...

oh no, I picked up my Rainbow Dash and ignored her as I walked away. I wouldn't leave one Rainbow behind.
  • Brohoof 1

meh, im not suprised that this kind of stuff happens nowadays... dumb overractive moms and stuff.. i wonder what the daughter was thinking lol

she kinda had this look on her face that said: "I don't give a fuck, I want my toy".

I'm gessing she was just eager to get it :P besides that, she looked real unhappy. Wait, why are we talking about the expression?

• Brohoof 1

Some people are just ridiculous. I suppose that is the good thing about being a brony at the age I am... I can always say it's for my little sister,or my child, or a friend's daughter. If I REALLY need to pull some excuse out of my ass, I can. Most of the time people don't say anything when I buy my blind bags. I have gotten some weird looks, but I just smile at them and be courteous. There's something about remaining cheery in the face of persecution that makes people feel pretty uncomfortable.

• Brohoof 1

Wow that lady seems to be an example of how people are in this day and age. They know nothing about you and yet they assume they know everything about you. Anyway you handled the situation better than I probably would have, I don't know what I would have done. I really hope her daughter doesn't grow up to be like that.

Sounds like someone that shops at walmart, or at least mine. I go in walmart and half the people are total AH. I just learned to ignore them even if they are talking right at me, makes them even madder *Troll face* You mad BRO?

Edited by bobthecableman

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

..........................'...../

..........''............. _.·´

..........................(

I hate stupid people. This is what I think of her and her family.

• Brohoof 4

Alright, here's my story:

I went to walmart the other day, and I was in the MLP part of the walmart toys sectin, looking for a Rainbow Dash pony toy. Well, a mother took her daughter there to buy her a Scootaloo toy, I guess (it's the one she picked up). So, I was looking through the shelves for Rainbow Dash, not paying attention. I accidenaly bump into her daughter. Then, randomness occurs. Here is out EXACT conversation:

(my text is in bold, the woman's text is in italics)

Me: *bumps into daughter*

Watch where you're going!

I'm sorry, ma'am, I didn't notice your daughter there.

well, you must've, shes right in front of you!

no ma'am, I was actually looking through the shelf.

Why are you here, anyways? are you gay, looking at My Little Ponies!?

No, I happen to be a brony.

*laughs somewhat histarically*

You are gay!

Uh, ma'am, why are we talking about my sexuality?

you are looking at my little ponies, looking to buy one! you are a boy!

ok, but i don't understand how im gay. You don't even know me.

oh, i can tell. looking at pony toys...

no, I'm just a brony.

well, that doesnt matter. You ran into m daughter intentionally.

again, i didnt. I was browsing these shelve for a pony toy, im sorry i ran into her.

no, you wanted to FEEL her, didnt you!?

ma'am, that's obsurd, no. again, im looking for a toy.

no, no. its okay. I'll just get a manager to remove you for pedophelia.

ma'am, i didnt do a thing to your child!

i dont care, I'm getting you booted out of here, away from children. You are a paedohile.

okay, you keep assuming that.

So, i walked off.

About 30 minutes later, I had came across the woman again, and we had antoher conversation. i wont show this one, but she yelled at me about me being gay because of an MLP toy. then I was a steriotype to most around us at that time. i ignored it, and moved on.

Annoying parents these days...

Ugh, she made Futtershy angry! :angry:

[EDIT]: i got out of the store normally, but she didnt boot me out. she WAS compaining to them about me though.

Note: this woman seemed to be over 30, arguing with a fourteen year old that walked to walmart. This is sad.

If yu happen to meet that same lady at the same Wal-Mart, flick her off and see how she reacts. If she goes insane again, then just say "Fuck you, old hag. Thinking I'm gay for liking a TV show and a pervert for (Unintentionally) bumping into your daughter. It's called an ACCIDENT, dipshit"

Lol, I'm sorry, but this mom is a major moron. I can handle trolls and shit, but people like this make me want to stab a living thing (Like a bug)

• Brohoof 4

I'm gonna be honest here: she probably doesn't know what a brony is nor does she probably care. All she wanted to do was be a jackass and honestly, nobody really respects this sort of thing. I'm serious, too; most people there just want to buy stuff not hear some crazy mother screaming at a clumsy teenager. Yeah it's Walmart and Walmart attracts these kinds of people but even the other crazy, homophobic wackjobs out there don't want to deal with this; they just want to go in there, buy their stuff, and get out not deal with some lady with a stick up her ass screaming at a teenager for bumping into her probably spoiled rotten daughter. Yeah sure fine you are allowed to have a look around, but even when you are just browsing the two cent notebooks that were made at what should be an illegal chinese factory or brand name toys that you can find pretty much anywhere else nobody wants to freaking hear this. You ever seen the reactions of people when a kid is screaming? Imagine how bad it must have been to see a grown woman doing this.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ahhhh, the good old stereotypical half-asses presumptions. Makes me want to be depressed forever, even worse for me because I am not a Brony but I love MLPFIM. And no, I am not either a Pegasister. Nor a transsexual.

I don't wanna put on a bad point here, but if you enjoy My Little Pony at all you are considered to be a Brony/Pegasister :unsure: Edited by Mirad

I don't wanna put on a bad point here, but if you enjoy My Little Pony at all you are considered to be a Brony/Pegasister :unsure:

Yeah Mirad is right you know.... being classified as a brony is pretty much someone who enjoys watching MLP so hate to break it to you....... but in most peoples books you are classified as a brony. ;)

If that's the way she reacted to a 14 year old, I'd hate to see what happens when she runs into someone a bit older into MLP. She'd probably press charges right on the spot, haha.

Honestly that mother sounded like a horrible person. Personally I would of replied as.

"Ma'am I am going to report you for harassment if you don't stop your insulting and degrading comments, so please act more mature, goodbye."

That would of gotten her to shut up. But really people these days. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I don't wanna put on a bad point here, but if you enjoy My Little Pony at all you are considered to be a Brony/Pegasister :unsure:

Yeah Mirad is right you know.... being classified as a brony is pretty much someone who enjoys watching MLP so hate to break it to you....... but in most peoples books you are classified as a brony. ;)

nope. you're only a brony if you, yourself, have decided that you wish to be called a brony. you can enjoy Star Trek, but you don't have to be called a Trekkie for just watching the show or reading the books, do you? MLP is no different.

nope. you're only a brony if you, yourself, have decided that you wish to be called a brony. you can enjoy Star Trek, but you don't have to be called a Trekkie for just watching the show or reading the books, do you? MLP is no different.

I never said he " is " a brony I said most people would classify him as one...... I know that he isnt a brony unless he chooses to be.... I was just saying that most people see and classify people who watch and enjoy MLP as bronies :huh: . And Im sorry if my pervious post wasnt clear on that.... I guess I should have worded it better. ;)

I understand where you're coming from here...

I dont wanna turn this thread into an argument, but if you are a fan, you are CLASSIFIED as one, i didnt say you are one.

i see. most people would probably call people who like the show as bronies. i only wanted to say, though, that if you don't consider yourself a brony, then you aren't, since that is up to one's self to decide... if that makes sense. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

here's the solution:

1.don't say you're a brony, that just shows off your power level

2.say you are buying a toy for your little sister/cousin.

thing is, the thing that caused your problem is saying "I'm a brony", that's like if someone said to me "god bless you" and I end up telling him/her that I'm an atheist.

there is a time and place for everything.

Edited by Oglooger

here's the solution:

1.don't say you're a brony, that just shows off your power level

2.say you are buying a toy for your little sister/cousin.

thing is, the thing that caused your problem is saying "I'm a brony", that's like if someone said to me "god bless you" and I end up telling him/her that I'm an atheist.

there is a time and place for everything.

I'm not afraid to show my bronydom, not to offend your suggestions ;) .

But the woman is to blame. She doesn't need to call me gay or call me a Paedophile, no matter what happened. Unless she has physical or verbal proof, and I didn't do a thing, so she had none.

this is plain stupid, not your story, thanks for sharing!

I'm talking about the woman, she simply seemed very calm while you wanted "feel" her daughter, what's wrong with her? so she enjoy when strangers feel her daughter?

not to mention, how weird is that she still wanted to look for a conversation with a "gay" boy who buy girls toys and just "felt" her daughter? fuck logic!

stupid beeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!

Posted Image

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not afraid to show my bronydom, not to offend your suggestions ;) .

But the woman is to blame. She doesn't need to call me gay or call me a Paedophile, no matter what happened. Unless she has physical or verbal proof, and I didn't do a thing, so she had none.

look, imagine bronydom as a religion (metaphorically since we haven't gone that low.) you keep it to yourself, and only talk about to people who are bronies, also if a woman calls you that, what she knows about bronies comes from conservative tv shows that claim the show to attract the male adult audience, and since she comes from a time where Men Liking stuff for girls = Homosexual/pedophile, you can't change it.

and to all people calling her a stupid bitch, just remember.

Conservative 'muricans were raised like that, now stop showing off your power level.