Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you be

Finesthour

If I was my favorite pony I'd probably just fly around all day long,

and at the end of the day I'd either hang out with AJ at Sweet Apple Acres

or I'd relax on a cloud and watch as the sun sets (preferably). xP

Psht, I'll never be my favorite pony, I think Trixie is far better then me. :D Get it? Cause, ya know, if I was my favorite pony... Oh forget it.

But wow, if I was Trixie... I'd be so amazed, I'd have no idea what I'd do. Any suggestions?

Psht, I'll never be my favorite pony, I think Trixie is far better then me. :D Get it? Cause, ya know, if I was my favorite pony... Oh forget it.

But wow, if I was Trixie... I'd be so amazed, I'd have no idea what I'd do. Any suggestions?

Follow my route conquer Equestria and make Trixie proud

Follow my route conquer Equestria and make Trixie proud

Knowing me, I'd probably screw that up, so I don't wanna ruin Trixie's chances to rule Equestria. Now that I think about it, I'd probably use magic to create a clone of Trixie, with her exact looks, personality, everything, and spend the entire day with her, doing all sorts of fun things... <3

Three cheers for Narcissism!

I'd be Fluttershy, so first I guess I would be thinking "Holy crap, I'm female..."

Jokes aside... I would probably just do what Fluttershy does, takes care of animals and spread sharing and kindess. I would also get a kick out of flying.

so first I guess I would be thinking "Holy crap, I'm female..."

lol Eeyup.

Well I would do pranks all day and hop around like crazy, at the evening I would create a huge party and invite everyone in Ponyville and we would have so much fun with alot of cake and cupcakes and cookies and balloons and streamsers of course! Then we would play games and party all night long! :)

First of all I would freak cause I would be a filly and not a studly stallion.

But after that I would look in the mirror, see Twilights face and set out to actually blow sh** up! The everfree forest is a might too close to Ponyville...maybe if I could burn it back by a few miles the Cutie Mark Crusaders wouldn't be wandering in all the time.

and I could yell, "Burn, Baby, BURN!" "I am the Midnight Bomber what Bombs at Midnight!"

Maybe carpet town hall with a major ursa rug...torn from its still screaming hide.

Find Trixie, Kick her pale blue patootie, and toss her in a patch of those blue curse flowers. .

Finally just before my 24 hours were up I would write a few choice letters to Celestia...really nasty ones. I wouldn't let Spike read any, he just gets to send them.

Twi would wake up in her body just in time to be sent to the moon... Me, I'm off scott free. well, as long as none of you nark on me...

I would probably go into the night and make myself look 8-bit and I would wear a poptart outfit and I would fart out rainbows all night (If you haven't guessed it, I am fluttershy ... kidding RD!)

I'd probably spend a good portion of the day trying to figure out what the hay is going on and why I'm in Rarity's body. Once I got over the initial shock, however, I would probably explore ponyville and talk to all the ponies. I would go to Twilight's library (assuming she's home) and ask her to help me figure out how to use magic which I would play around with for a while. Finally I would get everyone together and figure out who's body Rarity's mind was put in (probably mine) and try to figure out a way to switch us back, because as much as I would like to be a pony, I wouldn't want to take one of their bodies away from them.

Edited by Apple Bloom