Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you be

Finesthour

Since my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle, I'd have command of significant amounts of magic and access to Equestria's full research facilities through my close association with Princess Celestia.

The first thing I would do is write a long, detailed note to Twilight explaining why she lacks a whole day's worth of memories, who was in her body, and what I intended to do, that being to figure out a way for her world and mine to communicate on a more permanent basis. I would explain that I did not intentionally take over her body and apologize to her for it. After detailing all of that information, I would then set about researching some form of teleportation or portal magic or at least some method of sending letters back and forth between her world and mine. I ended up in her body after all, so there has to be a connection of some sort...I would just have to find it.

Because I wouldn't expect to be able to find it in only twenty-four hours, I would make as many notes as I could and leave those notes for Twilight to find when she regains control of her body. Hopefully she'll decide to continue the research and complete it successfully. If not, then at least I tried.

The one thing I would avoid is speaking too much to the other Mane Six. Though Twilight and I are fairly similar, it would be too easy for them to figure out that I wasn't actually Twilight, and that could cause huge problems. It would be better for them to find out when Twilight tells them about my letter, which she probably would.

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, I'm new, so there might already be a topic for this, and i so, I'm sorry.

So I was wondering, which pony of the mane 6 would you most want to be? (This is not necessarily the same as your favorite) I would probably choose twilight with all her magic and stuff. That would be awesome.

I think I would have to say Rainbow Dash for her sense of adventure and flying ability. But also Applejack because I think she's the most admirable out of all of them. Tough choice.

Of course, if I could choose anyone in the show it would be shining armor. Mostly because he's awesome and magical and not a girl lol

• Brohoof 1

I'm a man, being a woman wouldn't work out very well...I'll stick to being Comrade Hammer for now!

But I guess if I were to pick one it'd be Rainbow Dash. I love Fluttershy but I wouldn't want to take control of her body. Being Friends with her is the next best thing. Besides, what's better than flying at ultra sonic speeds with a rainbow trail following you?

• Brohoof 1

None, it would be much cooler to meet the mane 6, so I'd rather be Spike so I could pal around with them all day. ;)

If I had to pick though, I'd be Pinkie Pie, for pretty much all these reasons:

Pinkie Pie.

You get to party all day,

Sneeze streamers,

Carry around a huge cannon,

Party all the time,

Break the fourth wall. Repeatedly,

Party some more,

AND SO MUCH MORE :D

:D

Pinkie Pie all they way! Why? Because

1. I can make anypony happy just by being in the room.

2. I am a living party, and we all known thats where or who you want to be with all the time (unless you are a party lightweight)

3.Friends, friends and more friends!

4. It would be really convenient to have a pocket dimension that I made just to piss off the universe!

and finally I can post this kinda stuff and have fun with it!

post-5946-0-69742100-1348372336.gif

• Brohoof 1

I would either be Rarity or Fluttershy, but it would sound so nice to go to the spa with your best friend! I just want the nice and soft type of life so I would go with mostly Fluttershy. I'd also love the ability to use "the stare".

Tough, but I would go with Twilight. Then I have magic on my side, and the possibilities that I could do with it are endless.

My second would be Rainbow Dash, because I don't think even magic can get you to do a sonic rainboom.

Hmm, don't I have a choice to be a human? I kind of like my thumbs and arms, colored by color neutral light skin. And think of the faces of my family if they saw my new outer appereance :0

But if I had to chooce, I'd like to be twilight sparkle. Magic is awesome and I know that flying is simply not my type of thing to do

Edited by Sunequus

Pinkie Pie

1- I get to see how she does the impossible

2-Unlimited energy

3-I can run as fast as RD can fly

4-I'm a genius AND a chicken

5- <3

6-Who knows what else she can invent?

Edited by OdinForced

Well I would like to be Twilight. Although not my favorite pony it would be cool to be her. Make awesome friends, Have a mentor that rules an empire, and also...

The World would be revolved around me!!!

Would've said Rainbow Dash, but someone mentioned that Twilight can conjure wings? Then it would've been her :)

Must be awesome to fly around like that xD