Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you be

Finesthour

I don't want to be any of the Mane 6. I want one in my life. Any one of them.

RD would play GTA with me.

Fluttershy would, well... sleep in my bed. I'd sleep on the floor.

Twilight would help me study.

Rarity would help me choose outfits.

Applejack would force me to be honest xD

And Pinkie...I'd just goof off with her...

But if i had to pick...the b.est young flyer in Equestria... RAINBOW DASH

I would love to be Fluttershy or Twilight. I love Animals and I'm shy, so Fluttershy would be perfect. BUT I also love books and I think having magic would be awesome. Both can fly as well so either one would be good with me. :3

• 2 months later...

To be honest.  I really don't know.  None of them fit my sarcasm point of views and I'm a guy.  If I had to pick one (and I done because I'm reply to this) I think fluttershy.  Do to the fact I can lay around all day and just drop food so the animal are happy.

Twilight due to her mastery over magic.Plus,her personality fits me the most out of the six,somewhat socially awkward yet ready to do anything for my friends at the drop of a hat.

But mostly because of the magic.All the things I can do with magic...I could think of so many applications for it...

• Brohoof 1

Pikie pie would be my choice she such a positive pony and making everybody smile thats what i love doin everyday, :D a smile a day keeps the hate away.

Come on guys with eternal chaos comes chocolate rain, CHOCOLATE RAIN.

Breaking the 4th wall would be an awesome power to have. Also being a gypsy what else would you want, she is just one of the most adorable ponies out there :3, one of my faves

Now all we need is a Rarity, and we will have the mane six in this very topic. Someone say that they want to be Rarity! Where's Justin when you need him?

Yeah,let's just hope the next post would be by a person who wants to be Rari-

Pikie pie would be my choice she such a positive pony and making everybody smile thats what i love doin everyday, :D a smile a day keeps the hate away.

Come on guys with eternal chaos comes chocolate rain, CHOCOLATE RAIN.

Breaking the 4th wall would be an awesome power to have. Also being a gypsy what else would you want, she is just one of the most adorable ponies out there :3, one of my faves

In would have to say Fluttershy, mostly because outside the internet, I AM quite a shy person, I tend to get rather nervous when talking to people face to face

I kid,I kid. :P But it was so close to having the first six posts by people being one of each of the Mane 6.

Also,this post was totally not a shameless excuse to use that video.Not at all.ilu guise <3

Edited by CaptainBlue808
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah,let's just hope the next post would be by a person who wants to be Rari-

I kid,I kid. :P But it was so close to having the first six posts by people being one of each of the Mane 6.

Rartiy would be my second ha, but pinkie all the way :3, If it makes you feel better i have Pepper Clark as my Profile Pic  and she is voice by Tabitha St. Germain same as rarity :3

Buck myself... I'd want to be one of the main six...

Now wich on wich one

Rainbow: I'd be like sonic the hedgehog

Rarity: I love her, but I don't think I'd want to be her

AJ: being a strong farm girl...

Flutershy: can talk to animals...

Twilight: strong magic... But study

Pinky: if I were pinky... Who'd throw the awesome parties?xD

Though choice... If say a tie with rd and AJ

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash.

Hands.

Down.

By.

FAR.

I'm a flight student! What aviator would pass up the chance to be the best flier in Equestria? She's the spirit of aviation incarnate. How could I choose otherwise?

My second choice would be Fluttershy, because she's a pegasus, too. Plus, I'm an animal-lover and sometimes do prefer the peace and quite of nature to the hustle and bustle of society. Yeah...I can be introverted, sometimes.

Nothing against the unicorns or Earth ponies of the group, I just like flying...a lot. :P

Edited by Sky Nomad
  • Brohoof 1

I'd be either Twiley or Pinkie Pie, the ponies that I'm most like.

Everypony who knows me would say that my personality is just like Pinkie's, but I'm academic, nerdy, and a uniting force in my friend group like Twiley is.

Can't really decide between these two, and that's not even counting how similar I am to Luna in my nocturnality and occasional struggles with jealousy.

Edited by Night Shine

Hahahahaha all you Rainbow Dash-ies, that would be my second fave. But im ultimately an Applejack, sure the flying would be good and everything (bucking awesome accually) but the idea of being the most honest pony, and the fact i like the country appeal to me more.

Edited by AppleDashFan
  • Brohoof 1

As much as adore Pinkie Pie to death, I am certainly not going to be responsible for breaking the 4th Wall. Seriously the amount of time she has broken it, its going to cost god knows how many bits to repair it. xD

Hmmm I guess I would be Twilight Sparkle, considering her personality is like me, reading books, studying, etc.

If you had a choice to choose to either be yourself or be one of the mane 6, which would you choose?

- I would be Rainbow Dash, even though Flutter Shy is my best pony.
   Rainbow Dash is active, awesome and has a great personality  :lol:
Edited by Arcium
  • Brohoof 1