Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you be

Finesthour

Anyone of them would do it for me but personally i would want to be either Twilight or Rainbow Dash.....maybe even Applejack because they are my favorites. Twilight has powerful magic. Rainbow Dash has tons of Speed and agility. Applejack has Strength, maturity and she seems to be very Tactical as seen in "Swarm of the Century". 

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

If you had a choice to choose to either be yourself or be one of the mane 6, which would you choose?

- I would be Rainbow Jack, even though Flutter Shy is my best pony.

Rainbow Jack is active, awesome and has a great personality  :lol:

Do you mean Rainbow Dash? Or Applejack?

Well, considering I have a personality similar to Fluttershy (I am like a male human version of her) I'd have to go with Fluttershy.

FLUTTERGUY! haha sorry... i had to, popped in my head instantly.

I would be Rarity! I just love all of her outfits! I also love how beautiful she is! Plus she is generous, I am very generous to anyone!

HA was waiting for the first Rarity. we had all but her.

ok cool, i have to figure out which female pony i would want to be, if i was ever given a choice. actually this one is easy, i would pick Applejack. she doesnt seem to have any overhanging mental conditions or issues, i dont mind hard work on a farm, and i would have a cool but slightly annoying lil sister. i give up magic and flying in order to have mental stability, so its a fair trade off. 

Edited by sks_burns

[quote name=PolkaShade' timestamp='1355124349' post='986655] she is voice by Tabitha St. Germain same as rarity :3

I love Tabitha St. Germain she's one of my fav voice actors. :wub:

But back to the topic i would have to say Rainbow Dash because she can fly so fast and i really wish i could fly. :( 

But Pinkie Pie is a very close second because she always brings a smile to everyone's face and besides who wouldn't want to be able to break the laws of physic's so easily. :lol:  

Edited by Rainbowswag4

Hey I just love her and her pretty outfits! She is just so pretty and even her outfits are too! That's why I chose Rarity! BTW I am a guy!

I am a guy too. Applejack is who I'd be mainly cause she is most like me, hard working, helps out friends when needing, and is the most honest pony out there. you like rarity for the preference that she is pretty and so is what she does and creates. i can respect that. I follow that up on welcome fellow brony to the circle of AWSOME! haha

Hmm... This has always been a toughie for me... It's always between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

Rainbow Dash won't let her girls down, and even gave up the Wonderbolt alternatives in the second episode for her friends, She also has the advantage of being able to fly, even faster than the Wonderbolts, and (as we all know) can do a Sonic Rainboom. However, her main flaw is her overconfidence. There's another, better word for it, but it's currently slipped my mind.

Pinkie Pie... Well, she's the life of the party. "There's no party like a Pinkie Pie party." proves this. Also, she is like me in the way that we will both burst out into randomness at some of the most inconvenient times (for others anyway  ;)  ) And of course, there's the matter of defying physics. I think the thing I like about Pinkie is that her flaws aren't as obvious as the others'.

So, I think Pinkie wins this one, barely.

...Wow, I just realized I probably put the most thought into this. :P