Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you hug?

Brook

Almost never. I rarely have contact with my family and when I do I prefer not to be hugged, I am somewhat of an outsider everywhere I go(not related to MLP of course, I was an outsider before i started to watch the show) so I know very few people who would hug me and in general I am not that fond of hugs.

Last time I've been hugged?... Time tells me... around since I was born? Sometime around my very first years of life. I also rarely give away hugs, last time been... A long time ago.

I have a very dark story... Which I don't want to talk about now... -sigh-

i hug whenever i can really haha yesterday was the last time i got a hug it was from one of my friends who is a girl and was babysitting over at my neighbors other than that every day from usually just my gf

Aside from my mom and elderly family, I practically never hug. I'm not really much of a hugger, and I'm definitely not the one to go and give one freely (too hesitant).

(also, optional question, which of the mane 6 would you want to hug the most?)

Fluttershy. She'd complain the least about a hug from a stranger.

Edited by NeverNeverland

I...have problems hugging people.

Animals I have no problem hugging, I always hug my dogs because they never judge you. People judge you. It's weird when I hug people, it makes me really uncomfortable as hell and I try not to panic when they do.

My best friend is always trying to hug me because he's this emotional Spanish guy and I'm just so...not that.

Also, since they're ponies, yes I would hug them...probably Fluttershy but I'm gonna be just as nervous as she would be in receiving a hug...then I'll end up not doing it because I don't wanna put her through the same stress and we just quickly move on.

Edited by FinalGamer

I hug so frequently I have a schedule.

I hug alot, I know a huge amount of girls and I hug my family just about everyday we ALL know we wan to hug Fluttershhy until the end of time.

Rarely. I only really hug when others are offering or wanting one. I never instigate usually unless it's a huge event and we're leaving or something, like a wedding.

I dunno. I love when ponies cuddle and I love cuteness, but I'm just so withdrawn and bad at displaying emotions myself </3

I hug my mother all the time :), I occasionally hug my friends too (but in a brotherly way)

as for other random people not much :P, i think everypony needs a good hug every once in awhile,

it can make your day much better :)

Me hugging is a rare occurrence. They are uncomfortable, and awkward. The main times I hug people is when my family, whom I see seldom, is leaving or meeting me, I will give them a hug... So maybe twice a year will I hug one given person, probably no more than ten, really. But for me, that makes the few I have more meaningful...

Who would I want to hug the most? Twilight, I relate well to her and I think we'd both have similar feelings about it haha.

I really don't like hugging people, since I'm pretty shy around people I don't know. (I hug my friends all the time though)

I also saw a homeless man with a sign yesterday "1.00 = 1 hug." I thought that price seemed a little low, so I gave him 5.00 for a hug :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Hugging is... not really my thing. Hugging with me is always rather awkward at the best of times, so I don't really tend to do it that much.

Ah well!

I usually hug mah relatives, of course, but I've only hugged someone else 3 times, and all 3 times were by the same girl :blush:. She was this blonde girl with freckles (Go figure) with blue eyes and a really nice body. I was really in love with her but she never knew mah feelings. She thought I was hilarious though, and hugged me a few times in 7th grade, then once last year. Those hugs, man, it felt like I was actually loved by the girl of mah interests :wub:. I miss that feeling :(, since I no longer have interest in her

I found out people around me will accept my hugs only if I hug them myself. I seem that shy to them ;-;

Ah well, I only hug about one person. Her name is Sam. She is about one of the last people I trust in my life xD

The last time I hugged somebody was earlier today. I hug friends when i see them, and when I say goodbye. That's just how I show affection. So I guess you could say I get hugged a lot. I would LOVE a hug from Fluttershy or Rarity(I think they would both give a really nice soft gentle warming hug :) )

I don't hug man.

I brohoof.

WAY DIFFERENT.

Brohoof=THE COOLEST THING EVER

Hugs=Meh.Needs to be about 20% cooler.

See the difference?

But anyway.

The last time I hugged must be about 3 years maybe or 1 year at least.

Edited by Molt
  • Brohoof 1

I hug a certain person every single day. And when I'm around my closest friends, I give them at least one hug a day (usually two). My last hug was. . . 3-ish hours ago.

Hug ALL the ponies!! :D

I don't hug man.

I brohoof.

WAY DIFFERENT.

Brohoof=THE COOLEST THING EVER

Hugs=Meh.Needs to be about 20% cooler.

See the difference?

But anyway.

The last time I hugged must be about 3 years maybe or 1 year at least.

I like the bit about the brohoof, LOL. I normally don't like being touched, but even I would be sad if I went that long without a hug! :(

I haven't given an actual hug in years...like so many I can't remember....I think about...4 years ago was the last time I gave a hug. However one of my friends feels like it's his life mission to make things awkward...so he hugs me alot.

Optional Question: Probably Fluttershy...only because I think she would be the most likely to appreciate the hug...however she would probably nearly have a conniption since it was from a stranger.

Hugging is such an over-rated action. I mean, what does a hug symbolize? Close to nothing right?

When I show affection, I get on my hands and knees and start jumping on people and licking their faces like a small dog. I mean, the way animals show love is so much better than the cliche way that humans do it. You guys should try it sometime, especially to random people in public. They really appreciate it!

• Brohoof 1

I never really offer hugs at all in real life, the only time I hug someone, is if they want me to, and are open for it, other than that, I rarely hug.

I'm unfortunately one of those kinds of people who wont hug often. Although if someone does to me, I'll always follow through. Unless they're trying to be annoying, then...no...

~~