Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you hug?

Brook

I don't really hug anyone, except my mom and my sister whenever one of us gets back from or is about to leave for college. I love hugs, but outside of my family there isn't anyone who cares about me that much, and hugging family is awkward to me.

Nearly never, I hug my best friend sometimes. Sometimes I hug my family. I only hug one person really often though when I can~

Well, as far as goofy, just-messing-aroumd hugs go... kind of often. I have a couple of... eh, not really "friends", just guys that I tolerate on a "bro" level. We hug sometimes just to be funny, but none of it's sincere.

No, I don't think I've had an actual hug in a while. My family doesn't traditionally do hugs. The last one I remember was in 2012, actually. This girl named Savannah nearly tackled me trying to hug me.

Damn. Seven years, and I still remember it vividly.

*cue the feeling old*

The only people I really huh are my parents which is sometimes before I go to bed. Other than that, I usually don't hug or even get hugged.

Sure, I hug my best friend once in a while, but no girl or any other person ever bothered to hug me.:blush:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I hugged more. I mean... I hug my kids, but they don't count, they are usually trying to get away from my hugs cuz they are punks. lol. But real hugs? it's been a while. 

I hug people once in a while... Okay with the love of my life, multiple times a day when I get to see him. But with other people I don't do it often. I have to feel very close to that person. Aside from my boyfriend, the only people I've hugged in my memory were the few close friends I've had and a few people I particularly cared about. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...