Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So i asked the Pizza guy to draw a pony on my Pizza Box...

MrJK

Man, next time I order online I'm totally doing this. I'm gonna get funky with it, too. Like, I'm going to ask this place to draw me a disco pony with an over sized afro or something.

It could have been worse, he could have just ignored that and delivered the pizza.

Though, you have to wonder: Is this a regular request now? Do they get tired of it? Have they discovered the show via these requests?

It makes you wonder...

I'm going to order pizza hut online and ask for fluttershy eating pizza and then keep the box. Or at least hide the lid before my parents find out. So i would probably have to order it when they are not at the house. Sneaky brony is sneaky.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Pizza pony is best pony, all pizza boxes need ponies on them now!

Really though, cool to see they would actually do that! XD

Ahahahahaha :lol: man that picture made me laugh more than it should have ^_^ . Hahaha seriously that pizza guys deserves a 10/10 for effort.... hahahaha wow thats so good.... ohhhh well that ammused the hell out of me :lol:

Thanks for the post that made my night ^_^

And on a side note love the Luna pizza box drawing... That was also awesome just in a slightly more dignified way ^_^ .

• Brohoof 1

There was a video on YouTube called Brony Pizza Hunt where they did a similar thing.

Don't watch it, if you want to stay sane, please don't.

Haha, that's what you get if your unspecific! That pony is pretty awesome, and he must be a pretty nice guy. Please, keep that box, as a memory, it is too awesome to throw away.

In the two posts i have in this thread i have gotten 54 brohoofs. Glad you guys like it some much! <3

im going to try that next time i get pizza, gonna ask for celestia raising the sun while luna sleeps in the corner

in other words a masterpiece

It's the occasional, completely random and funny things that you encounter as a pizza guy, like this, that I feel makes being a delivery pizza guy a pretty fun idea for a job.

(edited)

Posted Image

Mmm, so wonderfu, so delicious, your broohoofs...<3 you guys! Thanks for you appreciation!

Wubs-DJ-JK

Edited by DJ-JK
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I hope you don't mind but I am so stealing this idea! I have never though of asking, but then again no one in my town likes My Little Pony, so I bet they would say no... :c