Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Nintendo 64 game(s)

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Nintendo 64 was always one of the best systems that I have played. HONESTLY, it still is.Yes, all the newer systems are cool and have internet, but NOTHING can beat the 64 in MY opinion. Anyways, we all have played at least ONE game on the 64.

Here's my list

-Banjo Kazooie (My top favorite game of all)

-Banjo Tooie (Second fav. game of course)

-Star Fox 64 (My neighbor buckin' stole it a loooong time ago)

-Super Mario 64

-Paper Mario 64

-Space Station Silicon Valley (A very unpopular game, but it was still fun)

-Mario party 3 (The other 2 were fine, but in all honesty, this one was better)

- Super Smash Bros.

-Mario Kart 64

BUCK YEAH!!!

My favourite N64 game was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time by far! There was just so much to do and world to explore in that game and that meant so much fun! It's one of the longest games too! I still play it to this day!

• Brohoof 1

#5: Bomberman Hero

Best Bomberman game ever! It introduced BM to the 3rd Dimension perfectly.

#4: Diddy Kong Racing

Awesome racing game! Very colourful, had great music that fitted each theme, and being able to race on the ground, on water and in the air made it feel much more unique, as not many games before it had this.

#3: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

One of the best adventure games you could possibly want! A long, interesting story accompanied by now nostalgic music and great controls.

#2: Banjo-Kazooie

A game that was a blast to play! It's a load of fun, with great level themes, hours of fantastic gameplay and a great sense of humour that made even the adults laugh.

#1: Super Mario 64

It had to be! Mario's jump into 3D has to be his best, as it added so many new features and mechanisms that are still used in Mario games today, and all-in-all it is a very well-made game that gave anyone of any age a totally fun experience.

• Brohoof 1

My Top picks:

#1 Paper Mario

I Rented this game so many times my parents bought it for me. This was my first RPG and one of those games that got me into gaming in the first place.

#2 Pokemon Stadium 1/2

Pokemon was the first game I ever played. The only thing about it is that the graphics on the gameboy weren't really that good or accurate to the show. Pokemon Stadium gave us a first look at fighting in battle with 3D show-accurate pokemon. How cool is that!? Answer: Very cool!

#3 Mario Kart 64

I had so much fun with my family with this one. The controls were very simple and practically anyone could pick it up and play. We just kept in the mushroom and flower cup, but it was still very fun none the less.

#4 Super Smash Brothers

Do I even need to explain why this is here? The answer is no... but i'm gong to anyway! A free for all fighting game featuring the best characters from nintendo. Where else will you see Fox fighting Yoshi, or PIkachu duking it out with Luigi? It was such a simple concept done very well, spawning 2 very successful sequels and one currently in the making.

#5 Donkey Kong 64

ohhhhh banana....

#6 Banjo-Kazooie

A classic platforming collectathon by rare. What more can I say? I loved the characters, beautiful level design and the emphesis the developers put on exploration rather than a simple path to the boss.

Honerable Mention to the Legend of Zelda series and why it didn't make the list:

The sad thing is that I wasn't able to get into the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time until the 3DS release. I didn't know how to get through the deku tree when I was a kid, and I had only rented the game for a weekend. The box art for Majora's Mask scared me so I didn't pick that one up either until much later. I probably wouldn't have gotten too far though :(

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Super Smash Bros.

Buck Bumble

Pokemon Snap

Paper Mario

Glover

Pokemon Stadium

Mario Kart 64

Kirby 64

I was never a big fan of any of the Zelda games on this system. I know that most people think they are some of the greatest games ever but I always found them kind of boring. :mellow:

The most played in my household:

Starfox 64

Mario Kart 64

PERSONAL FAV Kirby 64 and the Crystal Shards

Pokemon Stadium

Super Smash Bros

Mario Parties 1, 2, and 3

I love OoT, but I played it first on the 3DS. I think we used to own it, but my brother sold a lot of our games. >< I've spent so many hours playing Kirby 64. I was a lot better at it when I was little than I am now, for some reason.

My Top 10 Favorite Nintendo 64 Games:

10: Star Wars Pod Racer

9: Pokemon Stadium

8: Mario Party 2

7: Jet Force Gemini

6: Pokemon Snap

5 The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask

4: Star Fox 64

3: Super Mario 64

2: Donkey Kong 64

1: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The original Super Smash Bros. is definitely on the top of the list. I also enjoy the original Mario party and the Pokemon games. You just can't beat the classics, man.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Been waiting for a thread like this!

1: Ocarina of Time

2: Marjora's Mask

3: Super Smash Bro's

4: Battle Tanxs

5: Banjo Kazooie

6: Banjo Tooie

~~

Edited by VOODOO
  • Brohoof 1

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

Pokemon Snap - That game oh my goodness was the best.

Conkers Bad fur day - How could you not enjoy this game. This was my all time favourite :):wub:

Super Mario 64 - Had most fun playing this with a friend of mine.

Mario Kart 64 - Played with friends of course.

Super Smash Bros (Because it is awesome)

Paper Mario (Also because it is awesome)

Mario Kart 64 (Awesome)

Star Fox 64 (Awesome)

Ocarina of time (Awesome)

Yes.... these games are all AWESOME :wub:

I never got to play an actual N64.. I just use emulators. Mainly N64oid, because mobile N64.

So back to the topic, I enjoy Ocarina of Time a lot. The game play is pretty interesting, and there's a bit of a challenge to it. In my opinion, anyway.

Ah well fuck me, my parents when i was a kid bought me a PSX, the only N64 games i played were these:

-Ocarina of Time

-Majora's Mask (but stopped playing because the time limit makes me nervous)

-Banjo Kazooie

Hate me, but i played these in emulator.