Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IF the writers do a shipping...which would be first?

Arcanel

@@KakeiTheWolf,

Look, you seem to be caught up on your own views a little too much.

The thing about the Big mac and Applejack. I have no idea if thats a good story. I would have to read it myself. You only explain so little.

Also, there are some story that are loved for telling the magic that is going on between the two. I just love reading the romance that goes on between the two when X and Y pony are on a date. Some authors are just so descriptive of the magic going on.

Also, I think there is a story you might like. Its called Judgement. Its about Lyra who is in love with a homophobic Bon-bon. Thats different and a pretty good story. And its still shipping.

Btw, slash means Male x male. Femslash means Female x Female.

Arcanel, I would respond longer, but I can't seem to quote right now.

1. I hate bad books. I don't hate any genre of book if it is written well. So far, slash has been the only category not to satisfy that condition.

2. "Horrendously abyssal abomination" is simply my way of describing the books' failings. I'm not sure on the movie (haven't seen it), but I've had the misfortune of reading parts of Twilight.

3. Stephen King writes primarily in the horror genre. In that genre, detail IS essential to a good plot, a sense of building terror, and a good execution.

4. Okay, I'm biased when it comes to my own music, but I'm not going to say Lupus De Anima is all that great. It wasn't even played on a real life organ! It was played using TWO rows on my keyboard, covering a scant two octaves, and only allowed for a maximum of three notes to a chord... and not even all the chord combinations could be played! Crap, that is how all my music is made! I type on my keyboard (set up to act as a limited midi keyboard) and I select VSTi's and such, and then I hit record and start clacking on keys on my keyboard (On my song Highwind, this is incredibly noticeable).

5. Never liked Harry Potter, so my feedback on that was biased.

6. Fallout Equestria is a record holder. Quantitative record holders almost draw in attention without merit. It is the Final Fantasy VII of the MLP fandom: Overglorified beyond belief.

7. Satire, poetry, short "epics", two fanfictions, and one that can really only be described as being similar to Dante's Inferno in a way.

@@KakeiTheWolf,

Look, you seem to be caught up on your own views a little too much.

The thing about the Big mac and Applejack. I have no idea if thats a good story. I would have to read it myself. You only explain so little.

Also, there are some story that are loved for telling the magic that is going on between the two. I just love reading the romance that goes on between the two when X and Y pony are on a date. Some authors are just so descriptive of the magic going on.

Also, I think there is a story you might like. Its called Judgement. Its about Lyra who is in love with a homophobic Bon-bon. Thats different and a pretty good story. And its still shipping.

Btw, slash means Male x male. Femslash means Female x Female.

1. Imagine that. A person on the internet entrenched in their own views,

2, No, that seriously was it. Applejack kissed Big Mac, Big Mac kissed Applejack, then they screwed each other in a field. That really was everything. Maybe two or three lines of dialogue. It was shorter than Cupcakes, for crying out loud.

3. Magic? Seriously? Okay, I take back about what I said about Arcanel's post being stupid. Yours takes the cake, the pie, and the rest of the sodding bakery.

4. First off, that story involves Pinkie Pie. I can hardly stand her in the show, let alone in my free time. Second, Judgment is spelled wrong in the title. If you can't spell the title of your story right, I'm not going to bother. Third, it DOES involve a more serious ship, which is PinkiexRainbow Dash.

Edited by Scootacool
Removed unnecessary violence from the post. Try to keep the discussion civil please. :)

maybe sweetie belle and spike scince rarity wouldnt work out scince of the adge but spike and sweetiebelle would be about the same age and swettiebelle and spike were seen dancing at the end of season 2

Edited by pinkieshyrose

Arcanel, I would respond longer, but I can't seem to quote right now. 1. I hate bad books. I don't hate any genre of book if it is written well. So far, slash has been the only category not to satisfy that condition. 2. "Horrendously abyssal abomination" is simply my way of describing the books' failings. I'm not sure on the movie (haven't seen it), but I've had the misfortune of reading parts of Twilight. 3. Stephen King writes primarily in the horror genre. In that genre, detail IS essential to a good plot, a sense of building terror, and a good execution. 4. Okay, I'm biased when it comes to my own music, but I'm not going to say Lupus De Anima is all that great. It wasn't even played on a real life organ! It was played using TWO rows on my keyboard, covering a scant two octaves, and only allowed for a maximum of three notes to a chord... and not even all the chord combinations could be played! Crap, that is how all my music is made! I type on my keyboard (set up to act as a limited midi keyboard) and I select VSTi's and such, and then I hit record and start clacking on keys on my keyboard (On my song Highwind, this is incredibly noticeable). 5. Never liked Harry Potter, so my feedback on that was biased. 6. Fallout Equestria is a record holder. Quantitative record holders almost draw in attention without merit. It is the Final Fantasy VII of the MLP fandom: Overglorified beyond belief. 7. Satire, poetry, short "epics", two fanfictions, and one that can really only be described as being similar to Dante's Inferno in a way.

Not a problem. Still, I think your opinion might be a little bit biased, but eh, I'll hold myself on that account. And the same thing goes with the Twilight opinion. I'm holding any opinions until I have a correct unbiased (sorry, I'm a jerk for thinking you have a biased opinion but, you know, seems a bit extreme. Sorry) resume from a such stories. Still, check out the ones I told you, OR if you so wanted to, I could tell you some of the ones I have in my posession of favorites. If you want to of course. After all, what I like can easily not be what you like, especially when shipping doesn't seem to be your cup of tea (it isn't mine as well, but I don't mind reading it, so long as it attracts me).

I haven't read horror stories, not my cup of tea, but I do agree with what you say. But my point is that, depending on the book, genre, etc., long details might be needed, and as such, long stories. But I'm sure there are plenty of books, stories that, details and all, they make you lose interest quite quickly (I should know. In my fic, which is under editing so I can try to get it into EQD, had two chapters FILLED with descriptions. At the time, I thought it was better to be thoroughly descriptive instead of being lacking. I did not get the word "·moderation at the time XD).

I was just referencing dude XD. Seriously though, okay, so it's not the greatest thing ever done (then again, this is probably because I have guys like Tony Banks (Genesis), Keith Emerson (Emerson, Lake and Palmer), Rick Wakeman (Yes), Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater), and other classical known pianoists or modern pianoists/keyboardists in my books), but it's not bad. I'm not too sure about how composing music in a keyboard works, since I'm a drummer with just 2 years of practice and not even own a drum set, but I do give you credit for a )making it on one go, b )even against the sounds of the background (your neighboorhood/life NEEDS to let you compose XD), and c ) because of making a freaking 4 hour organ composition. That alone deserves my recognition =) (seriously what were your fingers and on that day? XD).

I see...huh, for some reason I imagined you liking the books. Tell me, do you like books that are more intended for a teen or family view, or something a tad more serious, like for example John Katzenbach? (which I've read "State of Mind"...although in Spanish, cause I'm from Argentina XD).

True, both Fallout: Equestria and Final Fantasy VII are both overrated, that isn't deniable. However, being overrated doesn't make it bad (I know this is not the point you're trying to make but still).

And I see...interesting. Well, anyway, Kakei, I think we should probably end the conversation in the topic because we are going WAY off the intended question, don't you think? I'll get you back on your stories and your music, but PM if you want the answer, otherwise, this will go to something else that is not the purpose of the topic. Agreed? *holds out hoof*

Not a problem. Still, I think your opinion might be a little bit biased, but eh, I'll hold myself on that account. And the same thing goes with the Twilight opinion. I'm holding any opinions until I have a correct unbiased (sorry, I'm a jerk for thinking you have a biased opinion but, you know, seems a bit extreme. Sorry) resume from a such stories. Still, check out the ones I told you, OR if you so wanted to, I could tell you some of the ones I have in my posession of favorites. If you want to of course. After all, what I like can easily not be what you like, especially when shipping doesn't seem to be your cup of tea (it isn't mine as well, but I don't mind reading it, so long as it attracts me).

I haven't read horror stories, not my cup of tea, but I do agree with what you say. But my point is that, depending on the book, genre, etc., long details might be needed, and as such, long stories. But I'm sure there are plenty of books, stories that, details and all, they make you lose interest quite quickly (I should know. In my fic, which is under editing so I can try to get it into EQD, had two chapters FILLED with descriptions. At the time, I thought it was better to be thoroughly descriptive instead of being lacking. I did not get the word "·moderation at the time XD).

I was just referencing dude XD. Seriously though, okay, so it's not the greatest thing ever done (then again, this is probably because I have guys like Tony Banks (Genesis), Keith Emerson (Emerson, Lake and Palmer), Rick Wakeman (Yes), Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater), and other classical known pianoists or modern pianoists/keyboardists in my books), but it's not bad. I'm not too sure about how composing music in a keyboard works, since I'm a drummer with just 2 years of practice and not even own a drum set, but I do give you credit for a )making it on one go, b )even against the sounds of the background (your neighboorhood/life NEEDS to let you compose XD), and c ) because of making a freaking 4 hour organ composition. That alone deserves my recognition =) (seriously what were your fingers and on that day? XD).

I see...huh, for some reason I imagined you liking the books. Tell me, do you like books that are more intended for a teen or family view, or something a tad more serious, like for example John Katzenbach? (which I've read "State of Mind"...although in Spanish, cause I'm from Argentina XD).

True, both Fallout: Equestria and Final Fantasy VII are both overrated, that isn't deniable. However, being overrated doesn't make it bad (I know this is not the point you're trying to make but still).

And I see...interesting. Well, anyway, Kakei, I think we should probably end the conversation in the topic because we are going WAY off the intended question, don't you think? I'll get you back on your stories and your music, but PM if you want the answer, otherwise, this will go to something else that is not the purpose of the topic. Agreed? *holds out hoof*

I'll PM you on further. This is just taking up massive amounts of page space as is. If I can remember.

Regarding my music though, let me tell you how difficult it is to type rapidly for 65 minutes without taking a break... Pain, ague, and misery.

If they wanted to only go with a fandom-derived shipping, the most likely thing would not be a same-sex shipping because bringing up homosexuality would be as bad as bringing up sex, period.

Hasbro Studios serves to pander to the show-watchers, yes, but Hasbro Inc. has stockholders to pander to, and nothing generates negative publicity like teaching very little children about facts of life like that.

Therefore, the most likely fandom-strict shipping would be the most popular fandom heterosexual shipping pair. Which would be either Soarin-Dash, Spike-Rarity or Flutter-Mac.

I'm pretty damm sure dragons age WAY slower than ponies, or most of the magical creatures around. If not, there's still the "One hundred year sleep". That is one factor we cannot deny (as much as we may not like so. Because something like that seems like a dragon thing that can't be ignored for the body's sake).

What about a spell that turns Spike into a pony? Is that impossible? I mean, in fairy tales when a princess kisses a frog it turns into a prince. Besides we don't know if Spike is anything like any dragon we've seen already. Even Garble and his friends weren't even sure he was a dragon at first.

They've already done shipping though.

Cadance x Shining Armor

Fancypants x Fleur de lis

Mr Cake x Mrs Cake

and there have been two crushes so far.

Rarity having a crush on prince blueblood

Spike having a crush on Rarity.

-

It's normal for cartoons to have this sort of stuff, People just focus upon this more because of its roots.

What about a spell that turns Spike into a pony? Is that impossible? I mean, in fairy tales when a princess kisses a frog it turns into a prince. Besides we don't know if Spike is anything like any dragon we've seen already. Even Garble and his friends weren't even sure he was a dragon at first.

Actually a transformation spell would be a gret plot point for a chapter in the show. What's it gonna be used on? I have no idea. As for being a dragon, Spike IS a dragon. The fact that teenagers didn't learn to recognize him because of how he grew. That's the same as saying a teenager isn't one because he doesn't act like it. Besides, Spike did a have the growth spurt like a normal dragon back in "Secret of my Excess", which Zecora did explain it happened to dragons whenever greed assaulted them.

I want it to be an Applejack shipping :D. As much as I would want her to be for myself, she is a pony, and I am human. It'd be creepy if I had anthro children :wacko::blink:. The question is, who will AJ ship with.........some random stallion. I'd like this random stallion to appear in at least a few episodes before the shipping starts (Of course, this will probably never happen)