Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

You can name up to 10 cartoon shows. or they don't even have to be cartoon they can be kid shows. for ex: icarly, spongebob etc.

Here is some bad cartoon/kid shows. not in any order.

1) Mad (kid friendly version) To be honest, this one has bad animation bad/immature jokes and it just straight out annoys me, and it seems they only take 5 mins to make the show.

2) Out of jimmys head- This show.... Well this show only aired for like a month, and its stupid how a kid just dreams of some really stupid animals, and just plain annoying.

3) Ben 10 - the whole plot of the show is kinda stupid, some boy that has a watch that can change into 10 superhero characters? its kinda like copying Danny Phantom.

4)Dude, what would happen -Well, this show isn't for kids, it just might inspire them to just like destroy a car and try to make a airplane out of it.

5)Ningago- i think the whole set up, everything about this show is stupid.

6)Level Up- I Really don't get whats so cool about some teens playing a online game.

7)My dad the rockstar- bad everything. the animation, storyline, acting, etc.

8) Hannah montana - I Mean really, your just going to want to make kids want to be a rockstar, then they realize they can't be one then they cry.

9)All Grown Up- They like turn from babies to teens? like in 2 years? Sorry the show isn't the best, i dont like the plot of it, they should have kept rugrats going.

10)True Jackson V.P.- Can't relate to it, Nothing good about it, just plain eh.

If you respect my opinions, i'll respect yours.

• Brohoof 14

You can name up to 10 cartoon shows. or they don't even have to be cartoon they can be kid shows. for ex: icarly, spongebob etc.

1) Mad (kid friendly version) To be honest, this one has bad animation bad/immature jokes and it just straight out annoys me, and it seems they only take 5 mins to make the show.

2) Out of jimmys head- This show.... Well this show only aired for like a month, and its stupid how a kid just dreams of some really stupid animals, and just plain annoying.

3) Ben 10 - the whole plot of the show is kinda stupid, some boy that has a watch that can change into 10 superhero characters? its kinda like copying Danny Phantom.

4)Dude, what would happen -Well, this show isn't for kids, it just might inspire them to just like destroy a car and try to make a airplane out of it.

6)Level Up- I Really don't get whats so cool about some teens playing a online game.

8) Hannah montana - I Mean really, your just going to want to make kids want to be a rockstar, then they realize they can't be one then they cry.

9)All Grown Up- They like turn from babies to teens? like in 2 years? Sorry the show isn't the best, i dont like the plot of it, they should have kept rugrats going.

LOL Hanna Montana and True Jackson aren't cartoons as your thread suggests, but I agree that only True Jackson sucks, Hanna Montana was pretty cool

• Brohoof 4

I would probably have to say My Little Pony is the worst cartoon in existence. I heard all of the people who watch it are gay pedophiles.

• Brohoof 119

Johnny Test, oh my gosh, it's so annoying. After watching Ed, Edd, and Eddy, that comes on and just...no.

Yes. Definatly yes. Its like always on, on Catoon Network. Its its so stupid. But thing is Lee Tockar and... god whats his name... Andrew somthing, the guy who voiced Shining armor are on that show. =( (its gonna kill me till i find out that guys name again.)

I would probably have to say My Little Pony is the worst cartoon in existence. I heard all of the people who watch it are gay pedophiles

Yes. Generation 3.5. that is lol.

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 12

I would probably have to say My Little Pony is the worst cartoon in existence. I heard all of the people who watch it are gay pedophiles.

are you being sarcastic? because i'm very naive, and I excuse myself for that but if that was serious, if you really think that, wat the hell are you even doing here? and with a Rarity profile pic? :huh:
  • Brohoof 1

I agree with you on Ben 10 X_x Let's see...

I used to dislike Scooby Doo. Still do. But I respect those who love it XD I did get to enjoy ONE movie though. The one with the aliens which I don't remember.

Rugrats. I promise you, they make me want to scream o_e I would tell myself, 'I'm never having kids'.

That's as far as I remember atm :D

are you being sarcastic? because i'm very naive, and I excuse myself for that but if that was serious, if you really think that, wat the hell are you even doing here? and with a Rarity profile pic? :huh:

Posted Image

Yes my little pony is my least favorite show. I'm actually blind so I have no idea what my profile picture is.

• Brohoof 64

Hm. I haven't actively watched cartoons since I lived with my parents, so 4 years, but I can definitely say that Johnny Test is pretty horrendous. The writing seems bland, the characters are rather cliched, and the humor isn't clever or funny. Granted, I don't expect Emmy-worthy material from a cartoon, but we've all seen a cartoon with exemplary writing and animation, cough cough.

• Brohoof 1

The most terrible cartoon that I know of?

THIS

Posted Image

I don't know what kind of daemon or Chaos God the creator made a pact with, but this horrendous show is somehow very popular in my homeland.

Very bad plot, flat characters, annoying VA, and awful animation. Not to mention the songs, oh god the songs...

• Brohoof 4

The most terrible cartoon that I know of?

THIS

Posted Image

I don't know what kind of daemon or Chaos God the creator made a pact with, but this horrendous show is somehow very popular in my homeland.

Very bad plot, flat characters, annoying VA, and awful animation. Not to mention the songs, oh god the songs...

my friend, made by the one and only

Posted Image

anyway, another horrible show i hated was fanboy and chum chum... oh gosh just sitting through 1 minute of that show was torture

• Brohoof 8

johny test, ben 10, and basically any disney cartoon show just pisses me off to no end in reality....

Even Phineas and Ferb? D: I gotta admit they've gotten bad as time passes, but the show used to be pretty cool~

my friend, made by the one and only

Posted Image

anyway, another horrible show i hated was fanboy and chum chum... oh gosh just sitting through 1 minute of that show was torture

They remind me of a masked chimpanzee mutt and a monkey with a cape and unfortunate overgrown teeth. Edited by Flutter Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Even Phineas and Ferb? D: I gotta admit they've gotten bad as time passes, but the show used to be pretty cool~

actually yeah, phineas and ferb is a pretty awesome show, so i gotta excuse that one. lets reword my pots. MOST disney shows.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say in my opinion that Johnny Test is the worst It really is annoying but ya... The rest I would have to agree with these are bad in my opinion too...

Posted Image

Edited by Zootycooner
  • Brohoof 1

They remind me of a masked chimpanzee mutt and a monkey with a cape and unfortunate overgrown teeth.

Well, Phineas and Ferb was a pretty cool show but pretty much every episode the same, they build something cadence trys to bus them they never get caught, and then their mom comes and its never there.
  • Brohoof 3

Well, Phineas and Ferb was a pretty cool show but pretty much every episode the same, they build something cadence trys to bus them they never get caught, and then their mom comes and its never there.

I think it's all a bit more than that, seeing it from a motherly side of view XD I would show this to my kids so they could POSSIBLY get the idea of doing something new everyday, even if it wasn't something as grand as a portal to Mars~ Besides, it suggests to always wear helmets and have building permits before doing stuff like that XD What I don't get is where the popcorn they get thier profits!
  • Brohoof 2

I personally hate Ben 10 with a passion, same with the Total Drama series and Danny Phantom. It's just so stupid. I do shamefully think MAD is hilarious at times, though. Reminds me a bit of Robot Chicken.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmmm.... worst cartoon I've ever seen....... it might be SECRET MOUNTAIN FORT AWESOME! I didn't really find any logic to that show.... and it was too weird for television.

EDIT: If this was a conversation about the worst kid's show, I'd go with FRED.

Edited by DJ PINK-3
  • Brohoof 1

When I was visiting Punta Cana earlier this year, I saw a commercial for a kids show called "Bananas in Pajamas" (Obviously in Spanish). It involved literally 2 bananas, in pajamas, doing stupid shit with some talking teddy bears

.........yeeeeaaahhhh -_-

Edited by akimBrony
  • Brohoof 5

Now, this is a very amazing topic! I love you!!!

1.Baby Felix & Friends-Crappy animation and made Felix the Cat stupid and his voice is weird.

2.ICarly-Not that really funny.

3.So Random-IS FREAKING TERRIBLE!!!!!! THE SKITS SUCK SO MUCH AND AREN'T EVEN FUNNY! I mean seriously, most of the jokes in that show can be randomly done like, Cats in Space. Wow...

4.Hannah Barberra Casper series-Wow, they just killed Casper.

5.Fish Hooks-Dang, that show is so stupid and annoying.

6.Fred-Really, just really. This is just a spin-off gone psycho.

7.The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange-Another stupid spin-off. Wow... I can't stand TAO but this just got too far.

8.Level-Up-I know you got this one, but I really can't believe they made this a freaking show. When I first found out this movie, I was like BOOOOOOOORING!

9.Almost Naked Animals-One of the most stupidest things I ever seen.

10.Fanboy & ChumChum-Not funny and just plane stupid.

I got more, is it okay if I can list them? ^_^

Can't think of the name off the top of my head, but there's this Spongebob ripoff on Disney Channel that is ten times worse than Spongebob itself. My niece made me watch it with her, and I was ready to tear my eyeballs out of their sockets. That being said, the new Spongebob sucks, while the old episodes always have a special place in my heart. The old Family Guy was OK, but the way Family Guy has to rely on those constant cutaways that make it look like a rejected SNL segment. Hell, almost all of the jokes in the new Family Guy are old and overused, and if they're not that, they're politically incorrect, and henceforth, not funny at all.

Edited by La Li Lu Le Lo
  • Brohoof 1

When I was visiting Punta Cana earlier this year, I saw a commercial for a kids show called "Bananas in Pajamas" (Obviously in Spanish). It involved literally 2 bananas, in pajamas, doing stupid shit with some talking teddy bears

.........yeeeeaaahhhh -_-

How dare you?! D: That was my favorite show when I was a kid!! How can't you love the Bananas in Pajamas? :c

How dare you?! D: That was my favorite show when I was a kid!! How can't you love the Bananas in Pajamas? :c

Was it this CGI animated show? 'Cause it looks like some lazy-ass production from this decade. I know nothing about the backstory of it though, so I'm not sure what year it came out

Was it this CGI animated show? 'Cause it looks like some lazy-ass production from this decade. I know nothing about the backstory of it though, so I'm not sure what year it came out

Oh, now that I think of it, it's probably some new rerun of it in CGI. I don't remember much of it but back then CGI definitely wasn't popular in children's shows. Still, I'd love those characters no matter how they look. :P

Edited by Shaoni