Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

New Spongebob - ENOUGH WITH THE F*****G KRUSTY KRAB!

New Family Guy - No plot... whatsoever.

6teen - Teenagers in a mall isn't really that funny.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Where did you go mickey?

Fanboy and Chum-Chum - This doesn't bring back Jimmy Neutron

And god help us from

Posted Image

Edited by SweetieBelle Excel
  • Brohoof 6

Any cartoon/sitcom on Nickelodeon nowadays.

Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball are the only reasons I still watch CN.

Since when do cartoons translate into mind-numbing, eye-bleeding, 22 minute crap?

• Brohoof 10

Since when do cartoons translate into mind-numbing, eye-bleeding, 22 minute crap?

That comment right there just made my day :D . It’s true though, TV these days, cartoons in particular are seeming to get worse and worse with a few exceptions.

I would probably have to say My Little Pony is the worst cartoon in existence. I heard all of the people who watch it are gay pedophiles.

the fuck?! now why in the hell would anyone watch that show?

I mean apart from 4 year old girls...baffles the mind

• Brohoof 7

the regular show, johnny test, One piece and Ben 10 alien force ( i liked the original mainly because it was interesting anf tara strong voiced ben meaning my game of link the voices with her was now complete)

however the one i can never forgive is Ultimate Spiderman damn that show is so horrible, if you are a comic book fan or a spiderman fan you will understand.

• Brohoof 1

disney channel and the new cartoon network. end of story.

(but those that are especially bad:

the annoying orange (seriously it wasnt funny the first time. and now it's a fucking tv show.)

doug. (insanely boring. can't believe they series made a movie. which was the most boring thing i've seen in a long time. ace theme though)

new seasons of south park. season 1-5 were fucking gold, but after then it just became childish and repetitive. and cartman is suddenly so dramatic and shit all the time now wtf.)

Hmmmmm.... worst cartoon I've ever seen....... it might be SECRET MOUNTAIN FORT AWESOME! I didn't really find any logic to that show.... and it was too weird for television.

EDIT: If this was a conversation about the worst kid's show, I'd go with FRED.

I Do agree with you. secret mountain fort awesome was really creepy, there's the one dude, he looks like a butt to me, i swear, its creepy.

All the cartoons on the Cartoon Network channel, I don't get it why almost every cartoon there has to contain disgusting stuff which the producers think is funny? Where are all those old times cartoons which were a lot better like Lion King, Bambi...etc. Why there are no more of such cute touching cartoons anymore?...

As for the cartoon shows - they all suck too especially Sponge Bob.

Tom and Jerry and MLP are the only awesome cartoon shows left.

• Brohoof 1

You can name up to 10 cartoon shows. or they don't even have to be cartoon they can be kid shows. for ex: icarly, spongebob etc.

Here is some bad cartoon/kid shows. not in any order.

1) Mad (kid friendly version) To be honest, this one has bad animation bad/immature jokes and it just straight out annoys me, and it seems they only take 5 mins to make the show.

CN's MAD TV is funny sometimes, but it's usually the same artist, and the guy who sssOOUUnndss like thIIIIss is so annoying! the way he talks, sounds, the way his voice changes, and how he voices most of the characters is the worst part I find. Ughhh. :unsure:

CN's MAD TV is funny sometimes, but it's usually the same artist, and the guy who sssOOUUnndss like thIIIIss is so annoying! the way he talks, sounds, the way his voice changes, and how he voices most of the characters is the worst part I find. Ughhh. :unsure:

I remember that MADTV did a skit on MLP:FiM. Basically, it was based off the movie War Horse, except the horse was Pinkie Pie :lol:. Anyways, I saw an episode or two of MADTV (The CN one), and I found it kinda funny at times. It just feels so random for a show, but hey, if Pinkie Pie was in it once (Not to mention the other 5, somewhat), I guess that's its common theme :P

I have to say that the newer Family Guys aren't anywhere as good as the first 6 or so seasons. Some say it started to get lame beforehand, but for me, Season 9 was when it started to get lackluster. I still LOVE the earlier seasons, and it has enough episodes to keep me entertained for a while longer :). South Park also doesn't seem as good these last few seasons. Granted, some episodes and moments are good, but I just prefer the earlier seasons much better. Somethig about the animation is also throwing me off. I love the crappy and low-budget look to the older episodes, but now CGI is being implemented into the show. South Park looks more real and real each episode (And that's a bad thing :P).

Thankfully, both shows have only recently started to become unentertaining for me, so I have a lot of episodes to still watch.

Edited by akimBrony
  • Brohoof 1

I really dislike the new Mad TV, Adventure Time, Penguins of Madagascar, Back to the Barnyard, and finally Almost Naked Animals (It is just disgusting)...

• Brohoof 1

This show, although it probably isn't the worst, it's one of the worst I can recall in recent years. Although I don't really watch many cartoons for that matter.

Posted Image

~~

I remember this show now, especially that tapeworm episode. This show was creepy as hell :unsure:

Johny Test- The animation,story and audio are just subpar by todays standards.

Ben 10- At this point it has become nothing more than a 30 minute commercial for toys.

Spongebob/The Simpsons- Just let them die already, no reason to keep dragging whatever dignity those shows have left.

The Problem Solverz- Cartoon Network did the right thing for once and cut this atrocity short.

Posted Image

THAT was a show?! Damn, they make everything nowadays, don't they......

I also never liked Doug, and I should mention that I never liked Rocket Power either.

Edited by akimBrony

I remember hat MADTV did a skit on MLP:FiM. Basically, it was based off the movie War Horse, except the horse was Pinkie Pie :lol:. Anyways, I saw an episode or two of MADTV (The CN one), and I found ti kinda funny at times. It just feels so random for a show, but hey, if Pinkie Pie was in it once (Not to mention the other 5, somewhat), I guess that's its common theme :P

I have to say that the newer Family Guys aren't anywhere as good as the first 6 or so seasons. Some say it started to get lame beforehand, but for me, Season 9 was when it started to get lackluster. I still LOVE the earlier seasons, and it has enough episodes to keep me entertained for a while longer ;P. South Park also doesn't seem as good these last few seasons. Granted, some episodes and moments are good, but I just prefer the earlier seasons much better. Somethig about the animation is also throwing me off. I love the crappy and low-budget look to the older episodes, but now CGI is being implemented into the show. South Park looks more real and real each episode (And that's a bad thing :P)

Yeah, it seems like Family Guy is implementing more more onto the animation quality than the jokes and everything that made it popular ^_^. I kind of like the way South Park looks now, but I think it's in between Crappy-good, and realistic-good. Just crappy ;) . I still like some of the jokes they make though, that shouldn't even be legal in most parts of the world. I remember on CN's MAD TV, they had Pinkie pie (that you were referencing), Apple Jack in Cowboys vs Equestrians, and in ThunderLOLcats, they had some pegasi in there too. :) I know there's probably afew more, but I don't watch MAD TV much, usually Adventure Time and Regular Show. I just watched the War Horse one, it's actually pretty good! Be expecting to see a lot more Pnoies when Season 3 comes out, lol

• Brohoof 1

I forgot the name of it.. But it had something to do with teens. Oh god. It was horrid. It was actually a CARTOON. All that mattered to the idiot characters in the show were relationships, texting, and shopping. D: ...

KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!

• Brohoof 1

New Spongebob - ENOUGH WITH THE F*****G KRUSTY KRAB!

New Family Guy - No plot... whatsoever.

6teen - Teenagers in a mall isn't really that funny.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Where did you go mickey?

Fanboy and Chum-Chum - This doesn't bring back Jimmy Neutron

And god help us from

Posted Image

Well, I miss how they don't have like larry the lobster, pearl, Mermaid man, barnacle boy, and a few others. 6teen? I Really don't know why cartoon network thinks kids would enjoy some teens having jobs at a mall. I mean really? whats so entertaining about that? I Stopped watching family guy because of the new episodes.... Mickey mouse club house? I Really have no input on that one xD Fan boy and chum chum.... Man.... There so annoying. They are high or something. I Don't get why they have that huge tree house and its only just them. I Can say so much about fan boy and chum chum.... But i won't xD And i forgot that one on my list D: Ok replace hannah montana with fanboy and chum chum then

There's just so much crap on today, that I don't think I can possibly pick one cartoon as the worst cartoon ever, and Lord knows I don't want to make a list of all the crap that's on. However, I will specifically say that this new Looney Tunes Show, the one that's set in modern times; yeah, I'm kind of personally offended by its mere existence!!! I mean seriously!!!! It's bad enough that, unless kids have Boomerang, they don't get to even watch the greatest cartoon show of all time, but instead they also have to settle for some bull crap remake with bull crap jokes for some of the most timeless characters in animation history?!?! Cartoon Network, you may be making some pretty good stuff right now like Young Justice or the new Thundercats, but seriously, BUCK YOU FOR REMAKING THE LOONEY TUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Yeeepp! I love Looney Tunes but now Cartoon Network made a new version and made it in to drama... (AGAIN!) I am not surprised that Nick, Cartoon Network, or Disney is doing this, cause of today's world of greed for money...

I really dislike the new Mad TV, Adventure Time, Penguins of Madagascar, Back to the Barnyard, and finally Almost Naked Animals (It is just disgusting)...

That penguins of Madagascar crap.... that was a bad idea. that was one movie they didn't need to make a show. ESPECIALLY the penguins. Like Kung Fu panda, they just had to make a show about it. they would be better if they didn't make some kids show about the movie.

I remember this show now, especially that tapeworm episode. This show was creepy as hell :unsure:

THAT was a show?! Damn, they make everything nowadays, don't they......

I also never liked Doug, and I should mention that I never liked Rocket Power either.

yeah, rocket power was okay, but I Just didn't really like it. I Can't put my finger on it though...

Way off topic here. Motion Spark, you have about the best animated signature picture I have ever seen! It makes mine look a bit crude. Sigh.

Okay, back on topic. I hope nopony hates me for this, but I absolutely hate despise and can not stand "Ed Edd and Eddy"

• Brohoof 3

Here's my list:

Rated A For Awesome- it's a total mockery of Phineas and Ferb. It's not even awesome at all, it's annoying and it feels like the creators of the show have come up with the idea last minute!

League of Super Evil- alright, I was a HUGE Nerd Corps fan back in the day. I did enjoy LOSE for a short period of time but I didn't quite enjoy it as much. I wish they continued making Storm Hawks and Dragon Booster though

The Jungle Book- since when was Baloo the mature and stressed out character? I mean, really... he taught us the bear necessities!

The Looney Tunes Show- though I do enjoy this I don't think it deserves to be called "looney". They've changed Lola's personality so much, she's not as sexy as she was in Space Jam. Bug's isn't that witty he even drives a car! I liked it better when he was digging holes underground and missing a left turn at Albuquerque. It's not as fun as it used to be, might as well watch reality tv!

Jibber Jabber- I dislike the art and voice acting. The cgi looks very cheap!!

Pinky and Perky Show- although this show is very cute with all the parodies and such, the repitition gets on my nerves!!

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien- gotta admit, I did enjoy the original Ben 10 and Alien Force until they've wrecked the whole storyline. It was better when they were kids in my opinion.

There's this Australian show called Sally Bollywood. The animation is horrible, the characters of the show speak in a fast pace that you can't even understand what they are saying!

Tom and Jerry Tales- Don't get me wrong I LOVE Tom and Jerry, but this generation of Tom and Jerry isn't as fun now days. It's less 'violent', obviously because parent's don't want their children to get influenced.

Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue- There's not enough scary ghosts and monsters. All they do is eat pizza, there's even a robot butler and since when did Scoobby snacks literally transform Scooby into something stronger? This is not right at all.

American Dragon Season 2- I don't understand why they've changed American dragon around. Jake Long was better as buff looking than a scrawny looking shrimp. And again, they've screwed up the storyline... Didn't really enjoy the fact that they've changed the original theme song either.

Lilo and Stitch The Series- Ok, ONE Lilo and Stitch movie is ENOUGH. It was meaningful, memorable and heartfelt. The series didn't have the same emotion to it from the movie. It was fun to watch don't get me wrong...

Emperor's New School- Like I said, one movie is enough. I know years ago Disney Channel did make tv series based off some movies like Jungle Cubs and Tarzan- they were great. But now cartoons are dying out and more kids today are watching cheesy sitcoms which aren't that much entertaining to watch for me...

Transformers Animated, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward, Total Drama Series, Stoked, Twisted Whiskers Show, It's a kind of Magic, Casper's Scare School (ok, that vampire kid was pretty awesome in my opinion), Mr Men Show, Chop Socky Chooks, 6Teen, Camp Lazlo (an other cartoon where I only like the protagonist... Edward the platypus), Animalia...

I hate the fact that most fo my childhood favourites such as Franklin the turtle and Babar have transformed from a traditional 2D style to CGI. I know technology has changed throughout the years but PLEASE do NOT ruin a great classic! Show kids of today's generation what those cartoons where like in the 90s! (Yes, I'm a 90s kid)

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE cartoons. I enjoy most of the classics and cartoons from the 90s though The only cartoons i like from this generation are MLP FiM and Adventure Time

• Brohoof 3

Well... um Im not sure how to put this... Erm...

I HATE CARTOON NETWORK

I only hate it now, I think they have one or two shows that are ok, but otherwise its just stupid. I miss Power Puff Girls and Dexters Lab. Also, I hate the new Nickelodeon. And Spongebob

Dont hate me :(

• Brohoof 2

Well... um Im not sure how to put this... Erm...

I HATE CARTOON NETWORK

I only hate it now, I think they have one or two shows that are ok, but otherwise its just stupid. I miss Power Puff Girls and Dexters Lab. Also, I hate the new Nickelodeon. And Spongebob

Dont hate me :(

No bro, i agree totally with you.

They throw shitty shows instead of bringing good ones, i miss the old times.

The same with Nickelodeon, now it's filled of IRL shows, fuck that, we want cartoons not some bad acting girls and dudes singing shit.

Sorry for the outrage, but that's how i feel.

• Brohoof 1