Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

• 1 year later...

#TRIGGER WARNING ITS SO UGLY#

I havent watched a whole episode but just looking images from this show..UGH ARTSYLE IS SO DISGOSTEN PLUS HIM ACTING SO DUMB...  :eww:

uncle_grandpa_tv_series-370484379-large.

reminds me to squarepants spongebob which i dont like either. 

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2

Let's see.

The Jetsons - I don't know why, but the whole 60's futuristic zeerust look has always rubbed me the wrong way and I highly doubt I'll ever like it.

MLP 3.5 - I've only ever seen short bits from it and it was horrendous in every possible way.

Spiez - Mainly because I was salty about the far better Totally Spies being replaced by this monstrosity, not because it was that bad in and of  itself. It was more of a 'painfully mediocre' thing.

Honorable mention: I used to dislike Shin-Chan (I think it's called Crayon Shin-Chan in other countries, not sure) simply because of the art style...and then I found out that it was incredibly funny and didn't feel like a kids' show at all. Also one of the few series ever to have a Dutch dub so good I prefer it over every other one.

• Brohoof 1

Spiez - Mainly because I was salty about the far better Totally Spies being replaced by this monstrosity, not because it was that bad in and of  itself. It was more of a 'painfully mediocre' thing.  

Honorable mention: I used to dislike Shin-Chan (I think it's called Crayon Shin-Chan in other countries, not sure) simply because of the art style...and then I found out that it was incredibly funny and didn't feel like a kids' show at all. Also one of the few series ever to have a Dutch dub so good I prefer it over every other one.

I loved Totally Spies so much! loved they went for the total fashion crazy-for-boys type of girls than just the typical "im super strong i dont need a man. im rude and a macho" type. it was a very funny show. Years after at 2013 they released a new season, didnt watched it yet

And I love Shin-Chan too! specially the old-old ones (were less crazy but more funny imo cause they had more realistic problems and humour)

• Brohoof 1

I may be in the minority here, but I hate The Simpsons, Family Guy, Spongebob and pretty much everything nowadays on CN. The animation is universally pathetic and the writing is lame and obvious across the boards. I can and often do lower my standards in my desperation for fresh programming, but to swallow some of the absolute swill that's constantly pumped out over the airwaves is just too much. Crudeness is not the only answer to humor and it's way overused in almost everything they make now. If they can't get writers clever enough to write a sentence without a fart joke or something worse, they should get into a business more suited to their skill set.  :unsure:

And please, I beg you, find some animators who know how to draw! 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Uncle Granpa for sure. i hate it so much and was so disappointed when there was a cross over with Steven Universe =/ 

I also never liked Angela Anaconda. Hated it so so much. I'm also not keen on Rick and Morty, the style, the characters and just the whole thing puts me off. Same with Adventure Time, I dont hate it on the whole, but theres a alot of disturbing early episodes I just dont like at all.

I know theres a whole load I didnt like... I'll get back to you. 

Teen Titans Go...

I consider it insulting to the original one.

It's gotten even worse lately via blatant critic-bashing ("TEEN TITANZ NO!!! by ChildHood Destroyed," The Return Of Slade, etc.).

Teen Titans Go,

I watched few Episodes of it but then I'm starting to hate It.

Maybe its because while I liked the first incarnation of the Teen Titans I didnt take it TOO seriously so I was open to the idea of a "ROFL random" bastardization of it. I acctaully got some good chuckles from it. I mean not all the time but I never once found myself "hating" it.

• Brohoof 1

Obviously Teen Titans Go is a pretty $#!tty cartoon, we all know that, but another notable bad show recently was Steven Universe. I've seen the first episode of that, and it was just awful.

The list is endless honestly, there were so many.

Brothers Grunt

Allen Gregory

Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling

Ghostbusters (the one with the Gorilla)

Yo Yogi

Pinky, Elmyra and The Brain

Hammerman

Street Sharks

Cowboys of Moo Mesa

Ren & Stimpy

Drawn Together

I dislike Captain Planet. A show that pushes the idea to save the environment while making really bad puns by the hero himself.

And the Legend of Zelda cartoon. "Well exuuuuuuuuuuuusize me, Princess!" >.>

Edited by Sgamer

• 3 weeks later...