Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

Controversial post incoming!

1) Regular Show - to me Regular Show is just a dumbed down more PC version of Beavis and Butthead, I mean all it is about is two slackers who do shit together and get high.. like seriously!?

2) Adventure Time - While there are a few good episodes, for me there just isn't enough to warrant my watching of it (sorry VinylWubs love)

3) The Amazing World of Gumball - the animation style just does not appeal to me, nor does the plot (Sorry again hun)

4) Dukes of Broxstonia - I mean really!? REALLY!? What is..what is this....thing!?

5) Sponebob Squarepants - simply put...it's childish and annoying

EDITED:

6) Ren and Stimpy

7) Oggy and the Cockroaches

8) Bernard the Polar Bear

9) Detentionare

That's all I can think of for now

There are a few shows I really don't like because I find them sick, stupid and ugly. 

-Ren and Stimpy 

-Oggy and the Cockroaches 

-Aahh!!! Real Monster

-X-Duckx

Controversial post incoming!

1) Regular Show - to me Regular Show is just a dumbed down more PC version of Beavis and Butthead, I mean all it is about is two slackers who do shit together and get high.. like seriously!?

2) Adventure Time - While there are a few good episodes, for me there just isn't enough to warrant my watching of it (sorry VinylWubs love)

3) The Amazing World of Gumball - the animation style just does not appeal to me, nor does the plot (Sorry again hun)

4) Dukes of Broxstonia - I mean really!? REALLY!? What is..what is this....thing!?

5) Sponebob Squarepants - simply put...it's childish and annoying

34e9669658c581164425160267860edf855ad041

Anyway johnny test is the worst cartoon ever everyone else go home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-5nP3jrq6w

Edited by Zyrael
  • Brohoof 2

People may hate me but the majority of these "wow wacky random vulgar and gross out" shows on Adult Swim absolutely bore and disgust me. I know the quality is intended to be janky and the stories not taken seriously...but damn do they make me sick watching them.

The Problem Solverz

Squidbillies

Teen Hunger Force

Metalocalypse

Super Jail

12oz Mouse

Home Movies

Perfect Hair Forever

Xavier

There was a time when Adult Swim would bore me to tears with how often they marathoned these shows. I'll admit I liked almost none of the Adult Swim original programming save for Harvey Birdman, Minoriteam, Venture Bros, Boondocks and very few moments of Sealab

I personally hate Ben 10 with a passion, same with the Total Drama series and Danny Phantom. It's just so stupid. I do shamefully think MAD is hilarious at times, though. Reminds me a bit of Robot Chicken.

^Can't agree enough. Although I would say I hate the latter two you listed significantly more than Ben 10 (which I just found very dull and overly juvenile).

My WORST cartoon of all time would probably be Back at the Barnyard or whatever it is called. Awful CGI visuals, bad art style, horrendous voice acting, was based off a trashy movie so naturally the tv show is significantly worse, atrocious writing, some of the most retarded plotlines I have ever witnessed, and freakin MALE characters with cow utters -.-

The show is just plain repulsive and a true vexation of the spirit. Runner ups would be Fanboy and Chum Chum, Planet Sheen, and (if we are counting Japanese cartoons as well) Milky Holmes. These shows are just physically PAINFUL to watch e.e

sig-4832877.34e9669658c58116442516026786

Anyway johnny test is the worst cartoon ever everyone else go home.

Yeah, not even having the voices of ponies save it :dash:

is it that bad?

I loved pinky and the brain

I think you misunderstood. Pinky, Elvira and the Brain was a spinoff with the two main characters alongside Elvira from Tiny Toons. Problem starts is that Elvira is a hated character herself 

People may hate me but the majority of these "wow wacky random vulgar and gross out" shows on Adult Swim absolutely bore and disgust me. I know the quality is intended to be janky and the stories not taken seriously...but damn do they make me sick watching them.

The Problem Solverz

Squidbillies

Teen Hunger Force

Metalocalypse

Super Jail

12oz Mouse

Home Movies

Perfect Hair Forever

Xavier

There was a time when Adult Swim would bore me to tears with how often they marathoned these shows. I'll admit I liked almost none of the Adult Swim original programming save for Harvey Birdman, Minoriteam, Venture Bros, Boondocks and very few moments of Sealab

I think the social jokes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force are very funny and I love the centered personalities...  i had the first three seasons on dvd i watched that show since the dr weird opening bits... but i do agree the disgust jokes dont always hit it with me, but now even childrens shows are adopting "gross humor" for the most part yes all of those other shows have asbolutely no redeeming qualities...

I don't watch many cartoons but yeah, as a lot of the people said, Johnny Test was probably one of the worst cartoons on CN. I don't remember disliking many other cartoons other than that.

I think you misunderstood. Pinky, Elvira and the Brain was a spinoff with the two main characters alongside Elvira from Tiny Toons. Problem starts is that Elvira is a hated character herself 

I dont wanna be that guy but I believe its "Elmyra" :please:

This is Elvira

2085796-elvira0.jpg

Fun Fact!: Elmyra Duff is reverse caricature of Elmer Fudd. Instead of a male hunter who goes hunting to kill animals, Elmyra is a female who is obsessively in love with animals. Although they share many of the same traits of being simple minded, oblivious to events around them and essentially accidental nature of them killing something. Also "Elmer" "Elmyra". "Fudd" "Duff".

Some of the worst cartoons I've ever had the pleasure of watching include "Johnny Test", "My Gym Partner's A Monkey", "Robo Roach", and "The Amazing Spiez" just to name a few examples. There are others but I don't want to list them otherwise my post would end up being a lot longer than this.

I dont wanna be that guy but I believe its "Elmyra" :please:

This is Elvira

sig-4836392.2085796-elvira0.jpg

Fun Fact!: Elmyra Duff is reverse caricature of Elmer Fudd. Instead of a male hunter who goes hunting to kill animals, Elmyra is a female who is obsessively in love with animals. Although they share many of the same traits of being simple minded, oblivious to events around them and essentially accidental nature of them killing something. Also "Elmer" "Elmyra". "Fudd" "Duff".

DERP :muffins: me. I've thought "Elvira" was her name all these years :lol:

Oooo what about uncle grandpa x.x 

it was so bad that we all forgot... then them shamelessly plugging it in Gumball lol, I thought that was extremely weird, that show was like, I think sometimes Cartoon Network thinks that its pure randomness that hits, I mean silly random works, but that show is a complete mess... lol

I remember watching Johnny Test back when it WASN'T on CN. Like the first 10 or so episodes were really enjoyable imo. After that, it went downhill super fast.

Didnt ever know it was ever on top of the hill to begin with :orly:

Didnt ever know it was ever on top of the hill to begin with :orly:

I wouldn't call it "on top of the hill" but it was a decent show. It is a day and night difference comparing CN Johnny Test and the Kids WB version :o

It was on par with something akin to Codename Kids Next Door; not really something to get passionate about, but a fun watch nonetheless.

• 3 months later...

I've seen some pretty fucked up parodies of cartoons by a select few youtubers that would probably instill fear in anyone sane.

There's, andywilson92 (with his most notable video "Snospis Eht: : The Epic Adventure" which I definitely will not embed here or link to because it's probably not appropriate), and there's seinfeldspitstain (with his most notable video "Jimmy Neutron Happy Family Happy Hour" which I could link, but won't, and that one created the meme "the pizza is aggressive"). 

I know this thread was for real cartoons, but I figure parodies could count, as well.