Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

Well, Phineas and Ferb was a pretty cool show but pretty much every episode the same, they build something cadence trys to bus them they never get caught, and then their mom comes and its never there.

They have tried to mix it up lately and the things with Agent P and Doofenshmirtz are always great. Candace is the once thing about the show I really hate. I think it's only because I hate Ashley Tisdale. Still though I prefer Gravity Falls over Phineas and Ferb. Nice premise and characters, good animation. It's my favorite show on Disney Channel and the only reason I still care about that channel.

Ben 10 - the whole plot of the show is kinda stupid, some boy that has a watch that can change into 10 superhero characters? its kinda like copying Danny Phantom.

I'm actually surprised you and some other people here don't like Ben 10. I can maybe see the not liking the newer versions where he's a teenager but the original? That was great. The aliens where all pretty cool, the voice acting was decent, I like the stories. It was a good show to me. Maybe not my favorite but a good one nonetheless. I suppose you can't help what other people like.

And as far as copying Danny Phantom [which was awesome BTW] how? That's kinda like saying Spider-Man is copying Superman because they're both super heroes.

Rugrats. I promise you, they make me want to scream o_e I would tell myself, 'I'm never having kids'.

But I loved that. Yes the idea was rally stupid but I lied it. Meh maybe it's my nostalgia talking.

Ok enough complaining about people who don't agree with me. The worst cartoon/kids show I've sen would have to be wither MAD or Kid vs. Kat. I would cringe when that came on. Now that I think about it PB&J Otter sucked too. It was created by the guy who made Doug which was ok but like the Nostalgia Critic says it's a bit boring.

• Brohoof 1

This show, although it probably isn't the worst, it's one of the worst I can recall in recent years. Although I don't really watch many cartoons for that matter.

Posted Image

~~

Edited by VOODOO
  • Brohoof 9

This show, although it probably isn't the worst, it's one of the worst I can recall in recent years.

Posted Image

~~

I had totally forgotten about this one O_e It was terrible! I was almost scared of the dudes because they looked as if they had smoked weed for 2 weeks straight while drinking vodka shots in a dark room with strobe lights. I am not kidding.
  • Brohoof 12

I had totally forgotten about this one O_e It was terrible! I was almost scared of the dudes because they looked as if they had smoked weed for 2 weeks straight while drinking vodka shots in a dark room with strobe lights. I am not kidding.

Yeah the whole show was pretty screwed up, especially the character models, some of the worst I've ever seen. Who knows though, it could've been intentional.

~~

Edited by VOODOO
  • Brohoof 1

This show, although it probably isn't the worst, it's one of the worst I can recall in recent years. Although I don't really watch many cartoons for that matter.

Posted Image

~~

Holy Christ, how did I forget about that one? Quite possibly the worst show Nickelodeon ever produced, besides iCarly and that teenNick shit.

Does it have to be a cartoon meant for kids? If not, there is one show that creeps me out more than anything ever: "Salad Fingers"

I honestly don't know who thought of the stuff in that show but its genuinely disturbing. Watch it on Youtube if you like having nightmares :(

• Brohoof 1

There's just so much crap on today, that I don't think I can possibly pick one cartoon as the worst cartoon ever, and Lord knows I don't want to make a list of all the crap that's on. However, I will specifically say that this new Looney Tunes Show, the one that's set in modern times; yeah, I'm kind of personally offended by its mere existence!!! I mean seriously!!!! It's bad enough that, unless kids have Boomerang, they don't get to even watch the greatest cartoon show of all time, but instead they also have to settle for some bull crap remake with bull crap jokes for some of the most timeless characters in animation history?!?! Cartoon Network, you may be making some pretty good stuff right now like Young Justice or the new Thundercats, but seriously, BUCK YOU FOR REMAKING THE LOONEY TUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Ok, shows I didn't like... Let's see...

Doug - Now some people might argue that this was a pretty good show. But I don't know. There was just something about it I couldn't stand. It wasn't exactly rational why I hated it. But the reason is that the show was basically a cartoon about a kid in school. You know, the kind of thing we watched cartoons to get AWAY from? So yeah, I watched it a couple times, but I just never really got into it.

Teen Titans - Here's a show that really was just around at the wrong time. You've got this awesome Justice League series with all the DC heroes kicking butt every episode, so what do they do? Let's make a show and have Robin be the main character. Yeah, I'll spare you the details, but this was something they should have done after Justice League had ended. I mean, after seeing Superman and Batman team up with all those other superheroes, this just felt... underwhelming. It did have a catchy theme song though.

Power Rangers Turbo - Remember Power Rangers? That show we all watched as kids, where teenagers would fight evil sorcerers and aliens with martial arts, crazy weapons and giant combining robots? Remember when they had to go Zeo to deal with the bigger threat of the Machine Empire? Remember when they had to go Turbo to deal with the threat of a space pirate who was just hilarious to watch? Remember when one episode into that series they replaced Zordon and Alpha 5 with Dimitria and the far more annoying Alpha 6? Remember when they then decided to outright replace the whole cast in two episodes? Yeah, I remember all that. And I also remember that it really took alot for me to go back to the show again. Fortunately, In Space was so good. Otherwise, this could have been the literal end of the Power Rangers.

Super Mario World - Ok. To be fair, all of the Mario cartoons were pretty lame. But the Super Show at least had those live-action bits in it, and Super Mario Bros 3 at least TRIED to use things from the source material on occasion. But what did we get here? A Yoshi that sports an even more annoying voice than the one he has in the games, stupid plots for the episodes, and the addition of what is a possible candidate for the worst cartoon character of all time, Oogtar. GOD, that kid was annoying. And his whole purpose was just to put a self-insert character into a Mario cartoon. He literally did NOTHING for the show.

I think this'll be it for now. I'll come back here if I can think of any others I saw that I thought were really bad.

Edited by SBaby

There's just so much crap on today, that I don't think I can possibly pick one cartoon as the worst cartoon ever, and Lord knows I don't want to make a list of all the crap that's on. However, I will specifically say that this new Looney Tunes Show, the one that's set in modern times; yeah, I'm kind of personally offended by its mere existence!!! I mean seriously!!!! It's bad enough that, unless kids have Boomerang, they don't get to even watch the greatest cartoon show of all time, but instead they also have to settle for some bull crap remake with bull crap jokes for some of the most timeless characters in animation history?!?! Cartoon Network, you may be making some pretty good stuff right now like Young Justice or the new Thundercats, but seriously, BUCK YOU FOR REMAKING THE LOONEY TUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Ah yes, the Looney tunes show. I don't like that show ether. I mean don't get me wrong, but the originals were classics and was a breath of fresh air back then. The gags were funny, slap-stick humor.. genius, Far from normal situations. Now, we have real life problems, it feels late for the 21st century, and the humor is dry. And the art style of the show... god, this is one of the worst styles of cartoons I've ever seen. It looks like the show was made in the 50's and 60's, but with high definition, and with a few cellphones here and there.
  • Brohoof 1

Teen Titans - Here's a show that really was just around at the wrong time. You've got this awesome Justice League series with all the DC heroes kicking butt every episode, so what do they do? Let's make a show and have Robin be the main character. Yeah, I'll spare you the details, but this was something they should have done after Justice League had ended. I mean, after seeing Superman and Batman team up with all those other superheroes, this just felt... underwhelming. It did have a catchy theme song though.

I used to love this show ;_; Eh, but you're kind of right with that Robin thing. :lol: It'd be like a Mario x Sonic crossover, and the only thing they did was COMPETE IN THE OLYMPIC GAMES. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Now for me, I'd just have to say spin-offs in general really annoy me. Like, if they have a successful movie, and they just try to milk money out of it with a badly made TVshow.

It can be done well, but most of the time, they just suck..

Not a lot of you are going to be old enough to remember this cartoon, but there was a show by the name of ProStars.

Bo Jackson, Wayne Gretzky, and Michael Jordan were the main characters. I absolutely hated that show.

It's terribly funny in retrospect, though.

• Brohoof 1

johny test, ben 10, and basically any disney cartoon show just pisses me off to no end in reality....

Posted Image

I think you need to watch this show then, Disney really struck gold when they made this.

Does it have to be a cartoon meant for kids? If not, there is one show that creeps me out more than anything ever: "Salad Fingers"

I honestly don't know who thought of the stuff in that show but its genuinely disturbing. Watch it on Youtube if you like having nightmares :(

Dude, Salad fingers was from new grounds, and isn't meant for children.

Anyways the worst child's cartoon I've seen would probably have to be Captain Planet.

Edited by ScottishUnicorn
  • Brohoof 9

Yes. Definatly yes. Its like always on, on Catoon Network. Its its so stupid. But thing is Lee Tockar and... god whats his name... Andrew somthing, the guy who voiced Shining armor are on that show. =( (its gonna kill me till i find out that guys name again.)

Yes. Generation 3.5. that is lol.

Johnny Test isn't that bad. I think it is good. Doesn't have the best messages for kids, but I do like the humor

Johny Test- The animation,story and audio are just subpar by todays standards.

Ben 10- At this point it has become nothing more than a 30 minute commercial for toys.

Spongebob/The Simpsons- Just let them die already, no reason to keep dragging whatever dignity those shows have left.

The Problem Solverz- Cartoon Network did the right thing for once and cut this atrocity short.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Holy Christ, how did I forget about that one? Quite possibly the worst show Nickelodeon ever produced, besides iCarly and that teenNick shit.

Dang, I forgot about that show. The only reason why I watched that show is because my brother and sister did. It much now creeps me out that entertains me

Bo Jackson, Wayne Gretzky, and Michael Jordan were the main characters.

Hahahaha...... How the hell would they have made any connection at all betwwen those characters.... I mean how would they have even done that........... like seriously? ........ How ? ;) Edited by Valureon
  • Brohoof 1

Most new cartoons are crappy these days, everytime I try watching them, my eyes end up bleeding from their horrible style, My Little Pony was an exception, be cause it made me a happier person, with the things that the characters learn.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!
  • Brohoof 1

This sounds like the funniest, most marketable show ever.

Welcome to 80's television. You were worthless if you couldn't sell toys or cereal.

Which they had.

• Brohoof 1

Mad: A terrible show with such stupid, immature humor. No wonder kids these days are annoying *insert cuss word here*s

Almost Naked Animals: What the buck? It's so stupid and it's about, guess what? Animals wearing underwear, half of which have animated nipples. What the hell?

Johnny Test: It's just annoying. That's all there is too it.

Annoying Orange: Okay, the Youtube videos were decently funny, but the show just may be one of the most retarded shows on television. Just because it's popular on Youtube means it makes a good tv show.

Fred: Same as above statement, plus Fred's voice is like a squirrel being.... ya know, I'm gonna keep it PG and not make my comparison.

• Brohoof 2

Adventure Time, and Regular Show

I just hate those two cartoons so much, and not just dislike, I seriously hate them o3o

I think I just died, Regular Show for me is on par with MLP, I’m completely obsessed.

Mad and Johnny Test for me are just the worst, I’ve never actually seen a full episode of Johnny Test I’ve seen bits and pieces many here and there and every time I see it I get this overwhelming urge to gouge my eyes out.

Edited by Whales
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Don't forget that secret mountain fort awesome thing xD

seriously, I don't like how television nowadays is just random characters with no relation to each other thrown in a plot that takes 5 minutes to make xP

Adventure Time

Finally...... Another pony who agrees with me.

I don't really hate it. I just find the animation and the story not that interesting.

• Brohoof 9

Rated A for Awesome - I watched two episodes and I just really don't like it

League of Super Evil - This show just irritates me for some reason

Almost naked animals - The title doesn't make sense to me since every animal you'll ever see is naked in reality so I don't see the point of them being 'almost naked', besides that the show is just completely ridiculous.

Edited by Jalaton
  • Brohoof 1