Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

The two that come right to mind are 'Salad Fingers' and 'Making Fiends'.

At least other shows TRY with their animation. They TRY with their humor and characters. They TRY to get farther than a single season, but these shows... these shows are just...

Posted Image

I can't stand any modern Cartoon Network cartoon that isn't Adventure Time. I remember when it had really awesome shows like Billy & Mandy and Foster's. /sigh

I would probably have to say My Little Pony is the worst cartoon in existence. I heard all of the people who watch it are gay pedophiles.

I agree, MLP sucks too. Edited by spaghettinoodles

To my list:

Level Up: The movie was bad enough, then they decided to make a series out of it. Seriously, wh not bring back old shows instead of adding new ones, CN?

Johnny Test: Seriously? That show is still there? They need to stop adding new episodes that aren't really entertaining, as the show tries too hard to excite the viewers.

New Pokémon shows: Personally, I would rather stick with old Pokémon shows than the new ones. The new ones were meh as they lack the nostalgic feeling and action to it. Just my opinion.

New SpongeBob shows: Once my childhood show, now becomes completely overrated. Thanks for ruining the childhood show I used to love, 'cause now I would rather watch old episodes than new ones.

The Looney Toones Show: No. Stick with the classic one. No reason to make a new variant of this nostalgic show.

The Amazing World of Gumball: More like "The Annoying World of Gumball". No offense, but whose idea is to come up with that show that was intended to be entertaining, which is not?

Tom and Jerry Tales: Same as The Looney Tunes Show. Stick with the old Tom and Jerry.

What's New, Scooby-Doo?: The show was good, but then it got bland. Where's the laugh track at? It's not funny if there is no laugh track to it.

The Problem Solverz: No. Just, no.

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome: They would re-name it as "Secret Mountain Fort Fail", because the show makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by Jon the VGNerd
  • Brohoof 3

The two that come right to mind are 'Salad Fingers' and 'Making Fiends'.

At least other shows TRY with their animation. They TRY with their humor and characters. They TRY to get farther than a single season, but these shows... these shows are just...

Posted Image

I remember that show. Only had 8 episodes :P. Charlotte was like Pinkie Pie while Vendetta was like Flutterbitch :lol:. The characters looked wierd though. They were basically simple drawings filled with one color (Charlotte being blue, Vendetta being green)

Posted Image

You were reading about how much I hate My Little Pony and how everyone who enjoys that show are sick and twisted child molesters. Plus AIDS, Autism, obesity, perma-virgins and man-children.
  • Brohoof 4

1) The Total Drama series: I used to love the original series (Total Drama Island) but everything went into complete shit after that.

2) The Looney Tunes Show: This show basically ruined the older shows. ._.

3) The Annoying Orange: What are you serious? They ruined the small funny show on the internet for me.

4) Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm probably gonna get some hate for this, but I really hate this cartoon. I mean Star Wars as in the movies are okay, but the cartoon? Just no.

5) The Problem Solverz: Gonna go bang my head into the wall brb

6) Ninjago: No

7) Ben 10: Again, I love the original series, but the newer ones? no

8) Green Lantern: no

9) Generator Ex: no

Cartoons these days suck. :|

For me it has to be Spongebob. I watched it once or twice but I never really found it as funny/entertaining as anyone else.

I love the older episodes, but the newer ones? Just no.

The humor in cartoons these days really creep me out. o_o

Edited by Alexlicious
  • Brohoof 1

Ren and Stimpy is probably one of the shows I can't stand the most

Hanababara's Godzilla series was terrible

The original Thundercats, aside from the opening, was a pretty generic 80s show... actually alot of those 80's cartoons were pretty generic for their times, it was all pretty much the same thing.

The newer seasons of Total Drama (though revenge was fun for the couple of episodes I saw)... I think it was a missed chance, should of been like the real survival shows and had new characters every season.

Ben 10, the alien series at least.. don't have much to say on Omniverse.

9)All Grown Up- They like turn from babies to teens? like in 2 years? Sorry the show isn't the best, i dont like the plot of it, they should have kept rugrats going.

considering Rugrats was on for at least ten years by the time All Grown Up started (rugrats in 1991) that was enough time for the kids to become at least pre-teens, if not teens...

I thought the show was okay... a nice "realistic" setting in contrast the over the top original

and to go along with all the people talking about the Looney toons show...

Baby Looney Tunes, Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries, Tazmania devil are the worst Loony Tunes spin-off shows ever made

Baby Looney Tunes: Okay, I could understand this... if it came out in the 90's during the "Baby" phase,,, but no, it came out in 2000... it was just terrible

Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries - Did we really need ANOTHER scooby doo rip-off, heaven's to Betsy that Hanabarbara didn't do enough of that on their own.

Tazmania - Sitcom featuring taz... need I say more

Edited by Captain Marvelous
  • Brohoof 2

Almost every show on cartoon network today, I don't have TV but every time I watch it when i'm with a friend or something, I just don't get why people enjoy shows like Johnny Test or Dude what would happen, I saw an episode of it a while ago they wanted to see what would happen if they played musical chairs on fire... wanna know what happened, They played musical chairs On Fire. shows have just gone downhill accepted My Little Pony of course :wub:

Johnny Test, oh my gosh, it's so annoying. After watching Ed, Edd, and Eddy, that comes on and just...no.

Kinda remind';s me of Dexter'a laboratory, but in an oppiste way around. I actually watched that show alot i guess in a weird nostalgic way...

I would say Dora the Explorer ..... not because it's bad, but because my brother watched it so much that even now i occasionally say "snatcher no staching!"

damn I can't believe how much of it i watched ...

Any cartoon/sitcom on Nickelodeon nowadays.

Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball are the only reasons I still watch CN.

Since when do cartoons translate into mind-numbing, eye-bleeding, 22 minute crap?

I love you.

I don´t care what people say :x I love Adventure Time (they do tend to get out of hand at times, but it's a fun creative show), The Amazing World of Gumball is also a jumble of tossed-in things, but I find it amusing to watch.

I'm gonna have to say Quads. Despite it's status for pioneering Flash animation (which I would have considered a point against it before Friendship is Magic completely blew away everything I thought I knew about Flash; mostly that Flash animation actually can look good) I just find nothing redeeming about the show. It's unpleasant to look at, it's unpleasant to hear, it's just an all-around unpleasant viewing experience.

I don't like the sitcoms that are on Disney channel and Disney xd they feel the same and are not funny or exciting to me. The only recent thing i'm interested from them is Epic Mickey 2 or Kingdom Hearts somewhat and that's it. I also don't like Mickey Mouse clubhouse not because it's for kids but it lacks effort in storytelling. I had read fan-comics that are inspiring to read like this one.

http://twisted-wind.deviantart.com/#/d5cgr5y

The worst cartoon shows - everything on cartoon network today.

Almost naked animals

Regular show

Adventure time

and the new loony toons.

CartoonNetwork should just die out soon.

• Brohoof 1

Johnny Test is really annoying.

Ninjago is stupid and isn't interesting at all.

Mad on CN is as OP said stupid and immature. The jokes are usually lame as well.

Ben 10 is that morning show I hate waking up to.

Can't think of any more at the moment. I'm sure to remember something though.

There aren't many good or interesting shows to watch anymore.

Gumball on CN: It sucks. It's nothing but a piece of random parts put together to make shit.

Fanboy and Chum Chum: It was just... Eck! So, two kids dress up like superheroes, have no parents and get into shenanigans? What the hell?

A lot of people are saying Looney Toons Show is bad. I personally like it. It's got interesting characters (Interesting because of how they've redone some characters to fit in with the others) in an urban environment (Which I thought was cool). Bugs and Daffy are roommates and are neighbors with Yosemite Sam, Witch Hazel and her son Gossamer, and Bugs' pet is Taz. Elmer Fudd is a news reporter and Foghorn Leghorn owns his own corporation. I think it's pretty fuckin' awesome how they've taken characters EVERYONE and their mother know, and putting them in this setting to let their antics get them into trouble. (There's one episode where Daffy gets plastic surgery... Come on! I thought it was funny!) And let's not forget how Lola is super obsessed with Bugs now (Ok, I liked her better in Space Jam) and Daffy's girlfriend Tina (a remake of an old love interest in one cartoon) is a really tough but still feminine duck with a New York/Jersey accent.

Edited by Sweets

Johnny Test (CN/Teletoon seasons), Hannah Montana, My Little Pony G3 and G3.5. I hope MLP won't turn out to be another Spongebob. Oh, I forgot Sonic Underground (why would Sonic have siblings?), Disney XD are lazy to put Saturday Morning Sonic. That show is way cooler.

Worst cartoon? Ha. Just have a look at the crap they have on Nick and cartoon network nowadays. Apart from Adventure time, Chowder and The marvelous misadventures of flapjack and Regular show AND MLP (isn't on tv in UK) - they are all AWESOME :D

Edited by ReliableDuck
  • Brohoof 2

Worst cartoon? Ha. Just have a look at the crap they have on Nick and cartoon network nowadays. Apart from Adventure time, Chowder and The marvelous misadventures of flapjack and Regular show AND MLP (isn't on tv in UK) - they are all AWESOME :D

You, good sir, are officially inside my list of "I love this brony" XD I forgot about Chowder :3 Kinda reminds me of myself, because I am also a chef's apprentice~!
  • Brohoof 1

Eh, I'm not a fan of Family guy either, the first few seasons were good, and I liked watching them with my dad xD .....and then it just turned into sex jokes and a fat guy fighting a giant chicken .__. even my dad said the show wen't downhill xD

Their have been a lot of shows I have seen. Some good and some bad. The worst ones would have to be.

Dragon Booster- This was just a bad idea. The animation was bad, the story was dome, and idea of racing dragons is just dome. The odd thing is, the people who made this show thought it was going to be great. They were even going to have card game tournaments, but no one showed up. They use the winning cups as pip cups now.

Jonhy Test- This show is just bad. I don't like any of the charters, the villains are one min bad then they turn good. What is up with that.

Ben 10 Alien force- Did not like the fact Ben was not fun any more and Kevin was a good guy. Even thou for years they made him out to be a bad guy.

Level up- When well CN give up on live action shows. None of them have worked so fare.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

only good show anymore for me that is for kids is adventure time other than that most of them are stupid the ones that can name off the top of my head

1. jonny test(stupid)

2.kung-fu panda show(movie was good show makes me want to die)

3.any disney show any of them i rather die than watch

Amost everything nowadays really.

Spongebob is fucking garbage in my book, even the earlier episodes and that for more than just "it's fucking stupid and makes no sense". You have spongebob and Patrick, two COMPLETE RETARDS WITH NO CHANCES OF REDEMPTION FOR THEIR BRAINS, who keep annoying Carlo while doing NOTHING PRODUCTIVE OR MERELY GOOD FOR OTHERS in their lives besides... making burgers woohoo... It would be fine by me if the producers didn't crossed the line by constantly making Carlo pay by some misadventures(pay for what? He just wants to be alone and two retards keep harrassing him after he asked them to stop a bazilion times WTF?) and mae the two retards constantly dick around and do shit with their lives. What a great exemple for kids huh? Hey kiddo, you don't need to be good at life! Just be a fucking fast food cook or retarded enough so you get support from the government and your life will be fine! And don't forget to never take no for an answer from other people! NO NO NO! Keep making them suffer until they PAY for wanting to be alone!

WHAT THE HELL SERIOUSLY?????????

The new transformers cartoon... Optimus as a stupid inexperienced leader... OPTIMUS PRIME, THE MOST BADASS MOFO IN ALL OF EXISTENCE reduced to... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This show is a disgrace to transformers! I remember this show being so badass that I would stare at my screen, mesmerized by the awesomeness of the fights but now... It's... pathetic...

Batman the brave and the bold... Never seen a depiction of Batman so stupidly annoying.

THose are the three major I remember but the only cartoons I find "good" nowadays are Young Justice, Avengers and MLP.