Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Cartoon shows?

PonyPassions

1. Lazy Town

2. In The Night Garden

3. Mr. Tumble

4. New Tomas the Tank Engine

5. New Thundercats

6. The Toonatics (I think it was called this)

7. Stingray

8. The New Adventures Of Johnny Quest

9. The Nessies

10. Magic School Bus

Cartoons that air on Cartoon Network today. Not a fan of Regular Show, Adventure Time, or pretty much any other "new" cartoon. Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated is awesome, though.

Alright, I've seen some pretty bad cartoons. I really hate G3.5 of mlp, T.U.F.F Puppy, most Hannah Barbara cartoons (just because they are all the same damn thing for the most part), the Street Fighter cartoon, Super Mario Bros Super Show, Sonic Underground, the Dark Stalkers cartoon, that one Jak and the power of Juju or whatever it was called cartoon, Kappa Mikey, and there's a whole other list but this one cartoon right here has got to take the cake for most god awful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79xzwlkCpRo

I'm going to get a lot of people arguing with me about this one. I really don't like Adventure Time. I honestly think it's rather dumb, and the storyline is rather bland. The only thing remotely cool about it is the backstory.

I also dislike MAD with a burning passion. It's about like Adventure Time, stupid, and annoying. Amazing World of Gumball is quite dumb as well.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

(I know some of these are live actions shows but they still air on "CARTOON" network and Nick) Allow me to list out a huge pile of shit. Sonic X, MAD, I Carly, Fred the Show, Brickle Berry, Level Up, Ben 10, Marvin Marvin, and Victorious.

I don't really care for any Cartoons besides MLP, I don't hate them, but I don't really watch many others besides MLP.

I don't really like any of them, but I can't say I know the worst, In my opinion a whole lot of the current Cartoons that are coming out these days are crap.

Except MLP, because we all know MLP's awesome :D

Um, bad shows? Ben 10 Omniverse. The previous generations were actually decently written, animated, and had engaging characters. However, in the new series, there are a bunch of new characters and the whole plot does not even make sense. Also, the animation looks very crappy. I don't know. Maybe it's not as bad as I make it out to be. I'll at least give the series a try. 

Another bad show is Hannah Montana. No description needed. 

The other bad show is the unholy grail of all things unholy- Generation 3.5 of My Little Pony. I find it hard to watch.

Am I the only person who hated Ed Edd and Eddy, and Spongebob? The humor in both of those shows grated on my ears like nails on a chalkboard. At least when I was younger they did. 

I can go back and watch Spongebob with my friends and not hate life, but I still don't even want to look at Ed Edd and Eddy. 

As far as the worst show however...Space Ghost?

I'm not really sure Space Ghost was actually for kids, but I was a kid when I watched it and it came on Cartoon Network. And as a kid...it was absolutely boring to me.

The only other show I can really remember not liking was the Flinstones, but that one isn't so much because it was a bad show, but rather because it came on before all the things I actually 'did' want to watch. Soooo....it was kind of the show that was in the way of my fun.

Just to show how much of a babs seed I am im gunna let out my top favorite shows first. spice things up a notch !

Ed edd and eddy,      don't make me go 88 fingers edward on you.

Power Puff Girls,       pretty much my childhood version of mlp,

Avatar the last airbender,   actually isn't an anime so don't even start, epic tho

Regular Show,      wasn't very intrigued at first sight, but then saw a ****ing bubblegum machine talking to yetti.

Samurai Jack,      YESYEYSYEYSYEYSYES

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi,      welp already said powerpuff girls and on mlp website...

Chowder,    <--classic funny fat-kid

Adventure Time,   Some episodes are a bit too dramatic in an uncomfortable way, but good even still imo

Didn't say mlp since I assumed that you assumed that it would be assumed that I would like fim more than other cartoons.^

Long post is long

the bad and ugly:

Camp lazlo,  kinda liked this show a bit until i started tearing hairs off of my head. The characters are just a bit too derp for me.

My gym partners a monkey,   NO

Johnny test,   there are none words for the evil in this poop

Cow and chicken,   Simply the voices gave me nightmares. also horridly made and disgusting all around

level up,   wait is this even considered a cartoon? well it suks flank anyhow

O WAIT, how could i forget REN AND STIMPY,   THIS WAS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING ON TELEVISION I CAN EVER THINK OF EVER.  if you can bear pain and want to to be in pain watch this show. the tooth episode....

EDIT: that guy above me so wouldve been slapped right now if he hadnt said space-ghost was atrocious 

(jk,  over half my friends say ed edd and eddy was creepy as *poop*)

Edited by Madame Le Flour
  • Brohoof 1

PROBLEM SOLVERS

OH GOD I HATE IT!

They cancelled Sym Bionic Titan for THIS?!?!?

Then, they cancel the spawn of Satan and give us the spawn of Lucifer, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome.

And...

Fagboy and CumCum Fatboy and DumbDumb Fanboy and ChumChum.

Oh god... The horror...

Spongebob sucks, too. At least, NOW it does. Since the movie it's been all downhill.

Rugrats/All Grown Up. WHY? JUST WHY?

Regular Show. I don't like it, but there's much worse and it has its moments.

MLP Gen 1-3.5 OH GOD NO

Chowder/Flapjack: Annoying

Dora the Explorer=Blandest shit ever

Ni-Hao Kai-Lan is a ripoff of Dora

Annoying Orange/Fred the Show: THE MOST UNFUNNY AND ANNOYING GARBAGE ON TELEVISION

Etc.

Edited by Bloo47

Mkay, this could be a long list, so I'll just say the first few that come to mymind.

Mad, Strawberry Shortcake, Pound Puppies, Spongebob (Well, only the stuff made AFTER the movie. Up until and including it, Spongebob's cool.), Fanboy and Chum Chum, Fish Hooks (Not as bad as half tthe cartoons out there now though.) and a lot of others.

Warning: some of those shows are shows that most people here might not remember, or where spared from having to watch them. 'kay?

-Spider-man unlimited: It was a short-lived late 90's cartoon about Spider-man going to another planet inhabited by fury's, while being fallowed by Venom and Carnage's symbioses. Long story short: it din't last long.

-Sherlock holmes in the 22nd century: In a future distopian society, a cop decides to bring Sherlock Holmes back to life in order to rid the city of crime...(yeah). Ironically the BBC would make a live action show of Sherlock Holmes back in modern times.

-Gargoyles the Goliath chronicles: What a way to turn an otherwise great series into crap. While Gargoyles was considered avant-garde for Disney shows at the time for its darker visual and storytelling tones. The Golliath chronicles took a complete 180 turn and degraded much like the Batman and Robin movie for that Batman franchise.

• Brohoof 1

For me, it had to be MLP G3 and G3.5. Gah, I couldn't stand watching a minute of that. The personalities were all completely girly and boy they really screwed on Rainbow Dash. G3 Rainbow Dash, having G4 Rarity's personality. But see, that was the time before young people, like Lauren Faust, took over the cartoon industry. 

Brickleberry

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome

Family Guy

American Dad

Cleveland Show

SpongeBob Squarepants

Phineas and Ferb

Johnny Test

Fairly Odd Parents

Fanboy and Chumchum

That's all I can think of for now.

Edited by RippedOffMattress
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

in my personal view, I'd say that the worst cartoon show ever made (that I've watched even for a second) would have to be Problem Solverz;

in the general view, it seems that one of the widely considered worst cartoons ever is the Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi show; wanna hear something funny? that's actually my favorite cartoon show alongside MLP-FIM, so...what do I know about good and bad cartoon shows anyway?

All of the crap you find on Cartoon Network nowadays, I can only recall 4 cartoons on TV that are currently airing and that I live, two of them used to air in Cartoon network, and other shows are awesome enough to take them :333

• Brohoof 1

The cartoon i hate the most with all my passion and every fiber of my body is Ben 10.That shit ruined Cartoon Network forever.Though i admit Gwen looks smoking hot.

Others i dislike include South Park,new Spongebob and Fanboy & ChumChum,among others

• Brohoof 1

1. Fanboy and Chum Chum

2. Kickin It

3. Lab Rats

4. Robot and Monster

5. Johnny Test

6. Problem Solvers

7. Mountain Fort Awesome

8. Planet Sheen

9. Annoying Orange

10. Level Up

11. The Looney Tunes Show

All 10 shows are the worst that, cartoons have to offer in my opinion.

Edited by LightningDust
  • Brohoof 1