Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How stupid can people be?

Brook

Who is the absoloute dumbest person you ever had the shame to meet? Feel free to bitch as much as you want.

If anyone here posts something that sounds offensive to someone else, please don't take it that way, he probably didn't mean you.

I have met some 2nd graders back in the begining of summer. It was around 10 PM, and I was down at the park with some friends, when suddenly a random bunch of midgets come right up to us and start talking shit. My friends and I decided to have fun, so we talked English :3 (remember, I'm israeli, they were too, and we assumed they didn't know much english). We said the most obscene things you could ever imagine, and those guys kept talking shit such as calling me fat (trust me I'm far from fat), or calling my friends pricks for talking in English. Eventually, we just walked away, while shouting back at them. I spent that night at my friend's house ('cause I was too tired to

walk home :P). Those were probably the most self-centered, possibly retarded, idiots I ever met.

To clarify: I'm talking about mean people, who think way too much of themselves, when in reality they are just being stupid.

So tell me, how stupid can people be?

Edited by RiverBankNut
  • Brohoof 7

I am going to talk about the most dumbshit pile of fucks I've ever met: Myself.

Just joking.

I actually had some issues with a guy that kept calling me gay for beeing a brony. Every day I saw my facebook mural full of shit of 9Gag and 4Chan anti brony stuff. He was always calling me queer and shit. Suddenly he said that in a Philosphy class. He just said the wrost thing at the worst time and worst place.

I got in an argument fight with him after that class. I won the argument war.

He posted more shit in my Facebook.

Next day the only thing I remember was watching a guy behaving like a kid after I punched him around seven times in that fucking face. I think that if nobody had stoped me, I would be drinking his blood with his own skull by now...

Sorry about that. I am a bit violent. But I don't always act like this. I usually am shy to girls. : /

Edited by Devious Detonation
  • Brohoof 11

So tell me, how stupid can people be?

Stupid enough to proclaim their strong opinions of things they no nothing about.

Stupid enough to make decisions based on fear, instead of rational reasons.

Stupid enough to follow charismatic men who only lead them to destruction.

Stupid enough to fight over the most insignificant things, killing themselves in the process.

Stupid enough not to realize coffee should only be drunk black. Milk, cream and sugar only spoil the taste.

• Brohoof 12

(edited)

Next day the only thing I remember was watching a guy behaving like a kid after I punched him around seven times in that fucking face. I think that if nobody had stoped me, I would be drinking his blood with his own skull by now...

Sorry about that. I am a bit violent. But I don't always act like this. I usually am shy to girls. : /

Haha! I'm sure he deserved it.

It's a good thing that you made your stand, I know it's usually not good to reasort to violance, but that fucker had it coming.

You sir, deserve a brohoof /)*(\

Edited by RiverBankNut
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't exactly meet him, my brother did. But it's so damn funny that I have to share it!

They were having home economics (at least, that what I think it's called in English) and they were going to make a normal cake. There was one guy that made a cake, and when he put it into the oven it expanded a lot. It almost filled the whole oven. The teacher saw that and asked what the student had done. "I have only followed the recipe!" The student said. The teacher said that the student must have used too much baking soda. The student said: "No I haven't! Look, it says 25 tablespoons here!" The teacher started laughing and said: "No, there's a comma there, it says 2,5 tablespoons."

I have no idea how you can be so stupid that you actually think that you can put 25 tablespoons of baking soda in a cake XD

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I didn't exactly meet him, my brother did. But it's so damn funny that I have to share it!

They were having home economics (at least, that what I think it's called in English) and they were going to make a normal cake. There was one guy that made a cake, and when he put it into the oven it expanded a lot. It almost filled the whole oven. The teacher saw that and asked what the student had done. "I have only followed the recipe!" The student said. The teacher said that the student must have used too much baking soda. The student said: "No I haven't! Look, it says 25 tablespoons here!" The teacher started laughing and said: "No, there's a comma there, it says 2,5 tablespoons."

I have no idea how you can be so stupid that you actually think that you can put 25 tablespoons of baking soda in a cake XD

lol? that sure is a dumb thing to do.

But if it wasn't clear, this is about people being ignorant and sort-of bulliying you. Funny stories are always cool, but I made this to hear how much of douchebags can dumb people act like. so... that's somewhat off-topic.

Sorry if that came out mean :<

Edited by RiverBankNut
  • Brohoof 1

lol? that sure is a dumb thing to do.

But if it wasn't clear, this is about people being ignorant and sort-of bulliying you. Funny stories are always cool, but I made this to hear how much of douchebags can dumb people act like. so... that's somewhat off-topic.

Sorry if that came out mean :<

Oh, ok. Yeah it didn't exactly come out clear in your post that we were supposed to post about mean people. So I misunderstood. Maybe you could try to add to your post in some way to make it more clear what the topic is about so more people don't make the same mistake as me?

Has Albert Einstein said: "There is only two infinite things in the universe. The universe itself, and humanity's stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe one." or something like that.

Well, as a supposed "genius" I find a lot of people stupid. Even if I must admit that I act retarded most of the time, it's always for laught or just because I don't see the point in trying to look smart when it's easier to act stupid. The ones that worry me are the ones looking like retards while trying to be smart. I've met teachers as dumb as rocks, students unable to comprehend or memorize the word "annihilate" and a girl who thought that a "fiscal paradise" was an island like Bahamas or Canaries...

But even all of them COMBINED would not even come close to the display of... emptyness... that I met while doing some Roleplaying at a friend's house. My god that dude was stupid! I can't even describe how pathetic that guy looked when he was trying to say something relevant. And, for some unknown reason, that guy hate me.

Maybe because I'm the only one not laughing when he is doing something stupid. He must be thinking the others are laughing at his jokes while they are laughing at him... A shame...

Edited by Unexard
  • Brohoof 1

How stupid?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

“The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.”

― Harlan Ellison

“There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Eh.. like this? :lol:

Edit: Well, as I can see a moment ago the 1st quote was already posted. -_-

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 2

Stupid enough to take pictures right beside a sign that says, 'Taking pictures in this area is STRICTLY forbidden'.

Posted Image

Damn it Pakistan.

Stupid enough to think Bieber has talent.

Stupid enough to think that updating their statuses on facebook is cool.

Stupid enough to think that donating to Kony 2012 will help.

• Brohoof 4

I remember the guy I punched was crying like a little girl and bleeding from the nose, I think. He learned to respect me, and to respect other bronies who live close to me.

I have some brony friends in the neighbourhood*. I kind of act like protecting this small society that is growing in my neighbourhood. I am so proud. LowhatamIsaying?

• Brohoof 1

i have LOADS of theese.

>new headseth

>kid in 8th grade wanted to test it

>have some electronic acid jazz shit kid

>electronic acid jazz?

>

>ooooh you mean duuubsteeep

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by anonymstol
  • Brohoof 1

I remember the guy I punched was crying like a little girl and bleeding from the nose, I think. He learned to respect me, and to respect other bronies who live close to me.

I have some brony friends in the neighbourhood*. I kind of act like protecting this small society that is growing in my neighbourhood. I am so proud. LowhatamIsaying?

... How is getting punched in the face stupid? :I That's like calling someone an idiot for contracting malaria!!

I remember meeting this one little kid, I think he was about 7. He kept talking crap about me, then proclaiming that he could kick me in the balls. He actually did, but I barely felt anything. Then, he goes to bitch about it to his mom, and I get in trouble. WTF?

• Brohoof 3

... How is getting punched in the face stupid? :I That's like calling someone an idiot for contracting malaria!!

If you read the eirlier parts of the topic*, you might notice I was refering to the post I made before. You need your attention up!

Stupid enough to think a Jeopardy bonus is a McDonald's menu item. "I want a Daily Double, large fries WITH NO SALT!! And a large Diet Dr. Pepper." "We serve food here, sir, not game show bonuses. Please, eject your face from the premises before you infect everyone with your Texan stupidity." (Sorry if you're from Texas, but most Texans that come into McDonald's are frickin' rubes.)

Edited by HylianMadness

If you read the eirlier parts of the topic*, you might notice I was refering to the post I made before. You need your attention up!

Ah, I did read your previous post, just misread your second one - didn't know you were still talking about the same person. :P

• Brohoof 1

I feel so happy for swearing finally in this Forums.... Aaaah it feels so good. Long time since I sweared as I normaly do in a Forum.(I usually get banned for overgore and beeing too violent and bleed effects and what the hell)... It feels so Godly.

*sigh* The stupidity of humanity will never cease to amaze me.

Stupid enough to argue with beliefs and not logic.

Stupid enough to be a total dick to people, then to have something bad happen to him/her and expect people to feel sorry for them. Fuck that.

Stupid enough to think swag is cool. Grow up.

Stupid enough to think being late to something by about a few minutes is really bad. Bitch, at least i'm here.

Stupid enough to think people who are all alone automatically need some sort of mental help. You just want me to go crazy. Don't you?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh, ok. Yeah it didn't exactly come out clear in your post that we were supposed to post about mean people. So I misunderstood. Maybe you could try to add to your post in some way to make it more clear what the topic is about so more people don't make the same mistake as me?

Good idea, I changed it.

Should be much clearer right now, and I'm sorry for not being clear before.

Edited by RiverBankNut

Well, there's this one girl named, Pinkazoid *Shiver*

Probably a 10 year old, who knew swearings, he thought them to my cousin, and now my cousin goes around using them without them making sense o3o

Anyways, the 10 year old is a little douchebag, who only knows 3 or 4 swears and thinks he's king of the world, he even tried to swear to me, and I swore back, he left annoyed and then the next day he comes back and teaches my cousin more swears, and now my cousin is sounding like him o3o

Stupid to make a caption "OMG IM SO UGLY DONT LOOK", pictures over 9ooo...

Stupid enough to add their photo to every stupid thing. (I saw a guy who added his photo to a picture of a flash disk. Seriously, the fuck?)

Stupid enough to think duckface is somehow sexy.

Stupid enough to mess up with me.

Stupid enough to laugh at stupid, misused memes.

Stupid enough to become a douche just to get tons of fake friends instead of one true.

Stupid enough not to know that multiplication/division goes before subtraction/addition.

Stupid enough to believe what the rest say without finding out themselves and making their own opinion.

Stupid enough to trust the goverment.

I could continue to the end of the time.

Stupid enough to think Bieber has talent.

Stupid enough to think that updating their statuses on facebook is cool.

Stupid enough to think that donating to Kony 2012 will help.

That´s my bro. *brohoof*

>electronic?

>ooooh you mean duuubsteeep

Exactly. Or kids screaming out "omg I love dubstep", and they know only Skrillex...

(BTW nice tune ;))

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

Well, there's this one girl named, Pinkazoid *Shiver*

Probably a 10 year old, who knew swearings, he thought them to my cousin, and now my cousin goes around using them without them making sense o3o

Anyways, the 10 year old is a little douchebag, who only knows 3 or 4 swears and thinks he's king of the world, he even tried to swear to me, and I swore back, he left annoyed and then the next day he comes back and teaches my cousin more swears, and now my cousin is sounding like him o3o

Can I go there are kick the fuck out of the kid that "teached" your cousin those swears? Pweeeeaaaase? *Squee*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I just remembered something else:

Last year, I was in 7th grade, and we had sex ed. Now, I'm NOT talking about human anatomy sex ed, I'm talking "women abuse". Yes, my school thought that abusive husbands is a topic for sex ed. But that's not the thing, after the class, one of the girls walks up to me, and slaps me right in the FUCKING face. I asked her what the FUCK is wrong with her, and this is what she replied, word for word (translated from Hebrew):

"If we ever get married, you better not act like one of those guys in the video. That was just an early warning". I don't know what got over me, but I managed NOT to punch that bitch, I wish I had. I never really talked to her agian (she was from a different class), and I'm not sure if she liked me or not (it was most likely a joke). But my god... some people.

I feel so happy for swearing finally in this Forums.... Aaaah it feels so good. Long time since I sweared as I normaly do in a Forum.(I usually get banned for overgore and beeing too violent and bleed effects and what the hell)... It feels so Godly.

I'm really happy you're enjoying this!

From what I can see, you deserve to let out some steam, and so do the rest of the people here :)

Edited by RiverBankNut
  • Brohoof 3

"If we ever get married, you better not act like one of those guys in the video. That was just an early warning".

Bitch must be crazy :lol: Yeah I would totally die to marry a girl that slaps me for nothing just in case we´d ever get married. :lol:

• Brohoof 3