Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How stupid can people be?

Brook

"If we ever get married, you better not act like one of those guys in the video. That was just an early warning".

I laughed out loud lol. How stupid can that bitch be?

I don't know what got over me, but I managed NOT to punch that bitch, I wish I had.

And THAT must have been a big sacrifice you made. Spare the girl lol.

And now I am going to time-travel and tell you to slap the shit out of that girl.

Edited by Devious Detonation
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I laughed out loud lol. How stupid can that bitch be?

And now I am going to time-travel and tell you to slap the shit out of that girl.

Yup, that's 7th grade-underdeveloped-still-act-like-they're-6 girls for you.

Bitch must be crazy :lol: Yeah I would totally die to marry a girl that slaps me for nothing just in case we´d ever get married. :lol:

I like how we're openly saying bitch right now :3 also LAWL.

She was, a crazy bitch, I think she started smoking last year ._. at least that's what I've heard.... figures.

Edited by RiverBankNut
  • Brohoof 1

kids: stupid enough to say that "weed is bad mkay" but get so piss drunk that they blackout and possibly die

kids: stupid enough to think that theyre beeing deep and philosophical when they write shit like this in english (i'm norwegian)

"i'm just a girl trying to find my place in this world ;* <3 or i'm just a girl with a normal dream <3 ;* or A strong person knows how to

keep their life in line. With tears in their eyes, still manage to say, "nah, i'm fine".. <3 ;*" etc when they are theese fucking popular brats who don't have anything difficult in their lifes.

Stupid enough to add their photo to every stupid thing. (I saw a guy who added his photo to a picture of a flash disk. Seriously, the fuck?)

Stupid enough to think duckface is somehow sexy.

Stupid enough to laugh at stupid, misused memes.

Stupid enough to become a douche just to get tons of fake friends instead of one true.

Stupid enough to believe what the rest say without finding out themselves and making their own opinion.

Stupid enough to trust the goverment.

this. oh my god so much this.

>at some guys house

>girl is there

>asks me to put on music

>put on this https://www.youtube....h?v=Awn9BQ4pPQE

>girl: this i'snt music?

>me: wtf how can you say that?

>they're not singing!

>oh my god

kids: stupid enough to brag about bass when they have a shitty subwoofer/no subwoofer at all and not even speakers.

Edited by anonymstol

Stupid enough to tell children: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me" then forbid swearing because it's harmful. I've met a lot of people who live by this.

I agree, censoring curse words is one of the most stupid things I ever encountered. Everyone knows what you're saying, doesn't mean it's a nice thing to say, but it's just stupid.

I mean, what the FUCK man, what the FUCK.

• Brohoof 1

Bottom line: The human race is screwed. Intelligent people are few and far between, with more idiots being thrust into existence every day.

Hum... Now that I look back at my comment, I see that the only one stupid in all these situations was me. Me for not telling the guy that everyone was laughing at him, me for not correcting the girl who thought that "fiscal paradise" was an island that she was wrong and thus letting herself getting ridiculised in front of the class, me for thinking that not knowing the word "annihilate" makes you a stupid person when this word isn't even important to know. I feel ashamed of myself. I feel... well... stupid...

In fact, we are as much stupid as them for spitting our venom for no apparent reason. And for what purpose? Felling better about ourselves? Pointing them out while thinking "at least I'm smarter than them"?

A friend once taught me that nobody in this world deserve to be called stupid. I now understand why...

Edited by Unexard
  • Brohoof 1

And it continues!

Stupid enough to think 4 panel pics are cool. Leave that shit in Tumblr.

Stupid enough to actually think drake and lil wayne are good rappers. Just die.

Stupid enough to think there ex boy/girl friend will be the only love in there life. Get the fuck over it. You'll find someone else.

Stupid enough to think what ever they own is the best shit ever. "OMG! You suck because you own something that belongs to a brand that is in a competition with the brand I have!"

Stupid enough to think just because they're in rotc in high school, means they have what it take to be in the army. You're going to cry like a bitch when you get shot.

Stupid enough to be a swaggot and think after high school he will change just like that. If you really want to change, do it now idiot.

Stupid enough to think missing one meal means your going to starve to death. Really?

Stupid enough to judge people without knowing what they're about first. I will kill you with logic and facts.

I'll think of more later.... maybe.

This actually happened to my friend, not me.

So my friends was working at a theater, in concessions. A classic hipster walks up and asks for green tea. My friend politely says that they don't have green tea, and the hipster flips a bitch.

"This is why I stopped coming here! You make me drink that unhealthy shit!"

Now, my friend is the kind of guy who doesn't take shit from anyone, but he was also at work, so he was struggling to remain polite, and asked the guy if he wanted anything to drink. The hipster says "fine, just give me a large sprite." so my friend fills a cup and hands it to him. Then the hipster gets this stupid smirk in his face and says "now pour it out and fill it with water, so the theater still has to pay for that soda." so my friend, confused, does so, and the hipster walks off with his large water, feeling smug.

Now, water is free, and this guy just paid $5 for a glass of water. The theater still made plenty of profit off him :)

• Brohoof 3

iv'e seen a lot of haters who don't even consider what our say is and just assume that mlp is a show for creeps yet they say that they understand why we like it but its not right to like it? i don't even know what kind of bull that they are being fed

This actually happened to my friend, not me.

So my friends was working at a theater, in concessions. A classic hipster walks up and asks for green tea. My friend politely says that they don't have green tea, and the hipster flips a bitch.

"This is why I stopped coming here! You make me drink that unhealthy shit!"

Now, my friend is the kind of guy who doesn't take shit from anyone, but he was also at work, so he was struggling to remain polite, and asked the guy if he wanted anything to drink. The hipster says "fine, just give me a large sprite." so my friend fills a cup and hands it to him. Then the hipster gets this stupid smirk in his face and says "now pour it out and fill it with water, so the theater still has to pay for that soda." so my friend, confused, does so, and the hipster walks off with his large water, feeling smug.

Now, water is free, and this guy just paid $5 for a glass of water. The theater still made plenty of profit off him :)

... i think he was just trying to be nice. no one tells you to do that for just no particular reason. i dont know. i'm tired.

edit: oh now i get it...

Edited by anonymstol
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

A friend once taught me that nobody in this world deserve to be called stupid. I now understand why...

Well, that's not true.

Some people are just stupid, nothing to it.

Some people think they are better than you because they say stupid things or do stupid stuff.

Some people need to deminish others because they are insecure about themselves.

And some people are ignorant, and say that because you don't think like them, they are better than you.

So no, your statment isn't true. But hey... maybe I'm just being stupid myself.

Edited by RiverBankNut

Oh trust me... Humans can be pretty damn stupid.

Stupid enough not to realize coffee should only be drunk black. Milk, cream and sugar only spoil the taste.

But... But... I like milk in my coffee!!! i don't like it whens it just black.

• Brohoof 1

Go to Gamefaqs.com > Go to any current console general board > spend at least 20 minutes skimming topics

Voila, you have the stupidest people in the world.

You can also say the same about Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid or Kingdom Hearts game boards on Gamefaqs. They are similarly full of idiots who are too full of themselves.

Edited by Resulli

Go to Gamefaqs.com > Go to any current console general board > spend at least 20 minutes skimming topics

Voila, you have the stupidest people in the world.

You can also say the same about Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid or Kingdom Hearts game boards on Gamefaqs. They are similarly full of idiots who are too full of themselves.

This. Sooooo much this. That's why I only stay on game boards for older games, or those that somehow aren't full of idiots.

I've met a hell of a lot of stupid people.

I used to be made fun of a lot in my old high school and one of the insults a girl came up with were that "Her eyebrows are too dark." -_- I mean, seriously. wut? (they aren't even dark brown) Of all the things you could come up with -- no. This level of stupidity cannot be reasoned with.

Then I've met someone who thought going "oooh" and "wow" during a lame history video would impress seemingly studious girls.

I've also met an asshole I didn't even know that took a picture of me with his cell phone with flash during class. And the teacher didn't do anything.

Then there were the couples who thought hugging in front of me would make me feel jealous/lonely. That plus the people who spread the rumor that I was a lesbian and thought that two girls hugging in front of me would make me jealous. (I was just about to tell them "It's not working, start making out or something." Moving around them was such a pain)

Also, the super popular girls who make fun of others and then complain and start crying when others make fun of them. So pathetic...

Plus the people who make up stories just to hate people.

I could go on forever about this... (or switch what I just said into bullet point format, though I'm too lazy to do that)

Christian Weston Chandler, he always makes the stupidest excuse for not going to work: I'm autistic. Really? Plenty of people who are autistic go to work.

Fred Phelps, the founder of the abomination of an excuse of a church that is: Westboro Baptist Church. His family is the most hated in America.

Mariotehplumber, Just watch the video bellow and you'll see what I mean. Warning: Video contains Extremely LOUD noises and tons of butthurt moments. And strong language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o9isw3oYKw&feature=related

Chad Warden: A troll saying that PS3 is the best. Just look him up on youtube.

Stupid enough to do this.....Posted Image

Sorry, but I just have to ask. What about that is so stupid?

They are surface piercings that come out after about a month and aren't permanent.

--

Anyway, the stupidest person I have ever met? Most likely me. I've done some really dumb things. Sometimes it amazes me how I've managed to survive.

After working with the public for 2 years, I can safely make the assumption that there are sentient, full grown adults that wouldn't know what a fork was if it was stabbing them in the face and was labelled FORK. To think at one point in time I had hope for humanity.