Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How stupid can people be?

Brook

(edited)

So you blame the consumer for what the artists create...

The artist is fine, but the idea of the clopfic was horrible. I got curious , and i regret ever checking it out. Now they've made people hate us even more.I don't even know how the hay FIMFiction allowed such a thing into their site! That specifically said nothing NSFW in black and white, so why do they allow it to happen? 

Edited by Candy Star

I get this reaction every time I do a search on google. I just typed in "What's the difference" and the autocomplete gives results such as "What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?"

spike___facepalm_by_mysteriouskaos-d51xq

I get this reaction every time I do a search on google. I just typed in "What's the difference" and the autocomplete gives results such as "What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?"

spike___facepalm_by_mysteriouskaos-d51xq

What's stupid abut that? it was just a suggestion.

The artist is fine, but the idea of the clopfic was horrible. I got curious , and i regret ever checking it out. Now they've made people hate us even more.I don't even know how the hay FIMFiction allowed such a thing into their site! That specifically said nothing NSFW in black and white, so why do they allow it to happen?

Since when was Fimfiction ever a no NSFW site? But yeah people can be pretty dumb with story ideas... Fimfiction is full of dumb people wih dumb stories...

Since when was Fimfiction ever a no NSFW site? But yeah people can be pretty dumb with story ideas... Fimfiction is full of dumb people wih dumb stories...

If you actually read the rules before you submit a story it says that NSFW is not allowed. right in front of your face, how would you not see that?

Well it used to be a rule, but i guess they've sunk real low.

You cant even begin to fathom until you travel to my school, theyre so dumb but i cant help but love em, haha!

Couldnt help but laugh my ass off when dude behind me asks another dude across the class, not even trying to be quiet "bro you wanna see this weed i smoked this morning?" And his response to getting sent to the office "at least im high"

these people... haha

• Brohoof 1

I've been around a lot of stupid people, stupid drivers and parts of the general public that are stupid. Sometimes I just want all the stupid people in the world to just go to an island for like a month.

People have been saying stuff I've been saying before about people who hate/dislike MLP.  Granted there are alot of good reasons for their distaste in MLP.  However I'm talking about people who have blind/hypocritical ignorance for the show.

Here how I see it.

Humans: People who like humans

Furries: People who like furries

Bronies: People who like MLP

Humans hate furries, humans draw (in a couple of hours) furries getting killed, mutilated, gored, stuffed. Furries don't like that. MLP comes around. Some furries like the show.  Other furries hate the furries that like the show.  Furries draw ponies getting killed, mutilated, gored and stuffed.  It's just a huge trifecta of hate.  It's just so fucking stupid.

I hope all that made sense.

People have been saying stuff I've been saying before about people who hate/dislike MLP.  Granted there are alot of good reasons for their distaste in MLP.  However I'm talking about people who have blind/hypocritical ignorance for the show.

Here how I see it.

Humans: People who like humans

Furries: People who like furries

Bronies: People who like MLP

Humans hate furries, humans draw (in a couple of hours) furries getting killed, mutilated, gored, stuffed. Furries don't like that. MLP comes around. Some furries like the show.  Other furries hate the furries that like the show.  Furries draw ponies getting killed, mutilated, gored and stuffed.  It's just a huge trifecta of hate.  It's just so fucking stupid.

I hope all that made sense.

As a human, I dont do any of what you say I do.

As a human, I dont do any of what you say I do.

And yet I confused someone again.

I didn't specifically apply it to you.  There's just people in this world who like drawing their hate.  :blush:

Most of my Spanish I class. All they want to do is act like idiots and not work. Their favorite thing is to do is make obnoxious tapping noises that they call "jungle beats", or "beats" for short. When I asked them what they were doing, they said, "It's beats, man." When I called them out on it, they accused me of being "cold" and a "hater". 

FIRST OF ALL, YOU AREN'T IN THE FUCKING JUNGLE. SECOND OF ALL, IT'S TAPPING. NOT THIS "BEATS" BULLSHIT. IT'S LOUD, OBNOXIOUS, AND I'M TIRED OF YOU MEDIA-SATURATED MORONS!

...Rant over. Carry on.

And yet I confused someone again.

I didn't specifically apply it to you.  There's just people in this world who like drawing their hate.  :blush:

You said "Humans", implying this was true to all humans. Then you also made it sound like furries and bronies are not human.

You said "Humans", implying this was true to all humans. Then you also made it sound like furries and bronies are not human.

Alright fine.  INCOMING RUN ON SENTENCES!

What I meant to say was there is people who consider themselves normal by only liking, being a fan of other people like only wanting to watch real life tv shows like house of cards or orange is the new black and wonder why other people like humanoid animals or cartoon ponies.  They disassociate those people as non people.  I openly told people some of my favorite movies were animated Disney films.  They looked at me like I was a man child for not liking such films like Glengarry Glen Ross or Schindler's List.

People consider me non-human for not drinking alcohol or not avidly having sex with as many women as possible.  SO yeah, I don't consider myself human because no one outside of my family and some friends considers me human.

So yes, bronies a humans, furries are humans, everyones a human in this thread except me.  You happy you corrected me like everyone else does to me? Constantly berating my text, my speech because I made a mistake or I typed something wrong.

And if you're not happy? What can we do to fix this??

(edited)

Stupid enough to actively search for you every day, only to become more and more of a pest over time and eventually get to the point where they are SO annoying that you fear their blatant disregard for privacy and common sense is starting to cause issues with your REAL friends. People are also known to be stupid enough to be the very definition of hypocritical and inane, and deny it whenever called out on it, OR try to justify it. Basically, human stupidity has no end, like others have said

Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 1

img-3548927-1-spike___facepalm_by_myster

Yeah, that's actually a rape joke. It goes like this:

Q: What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?

A: I can't peanut butter my d**k up your ass!

People consider me non-human for not drinking alcohol or not avidly having sex with as many women as possible. SO yeah, I don't consider myself human because no one outside of my family and some friends considers me human.

So yes, bronies a humans, furries are humans, everyones a human in this thread except me.  You happy you corrected me like everyone else does to me? Constantly berating my text, my speech because I made a mistake or I typed something wrong.

No offense, but that is literally THE stupidest thing I have heard in my life, and I've heard some doozies. You ARE human, no different then everyone else, even if others may not consider you to be a "normal" one. If anyone actually thinks you're not a human being just because you don't drink alcohol or have lots of sex, just tell them that at least you're healthier and are more likely to live longer.

The stupidest person I've ever met has got to be the dummy on the subway who said anyone who's not straight is a pedophile. I couldn't help but stare at the man in astonishment for his blatantly exposed stupidity. Like... ??????? How did he even come to that conclusion??  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

No offense, but that is literally THE stupidest thing I have heard in my life, and I've heard some doozies. You ARE human, no different then everyone else, even if others may not consider you to be a "normal" one. If anyone actually thinks you're not a human being just because you don't drink alcohol or have lots of sex, just tell them that at least you're healthier and are more likely to live longer.

I know right? They never said that to my face but the way they looked at me, they may as well have said it.

Oh and to add to the thread, I had (keyword: had) an interest in the cosplay "reality" tv show Heroes of Cosplay.  There was this one young guy who is an aspiring cosplayer who went out with a group of friends to go drink.  But he doesn't drink so he ordered chocolate milk and Yaya Han (some "famous" cosplayer) made fun of him by saying "You got chocolate milk? What are you five?"

I'm like: "You don't have to drink booze to have a good time." I never liked Yaya Han after that.  Even if she was teasing, I don't like that kind of teasing.

Was at a Denny's one time with my buddy. We'd just sat down and we were BSing back and forth as per usual, when my friend made a joke that caused me to snicker. A fairly benign joke, in retrospect. At the sound of my glee, some morbidly obese woman in the next booth turned around, fixed me with a death stare and said - in the bitchiest tone you can possibly imagine - "Really?" Too dumbfounded to even dignify her with a response, I kind of just met her indignant, self-righteous gaze with a blank stare until she turned around and stormed off.

Look, I have sympathy for extremely insecure people. I really do. But when your insecurity is so crippling that you have to assume every wayward chuckle is about your life-threatening quantity of fat - enough to be a confrontational fuckwit about it - you cross the line from insecurity into stupidity.

There is this girl I used to be friends with. We were best buds, her and I. Until one day, she stopped talking to me completely. I would ask what was up, and she would ignore me. Later on, a friend of mine told me she hates me just because I'm a Christian. The only time I even mentioned Christianity to her was when I told her I was one. (I think she asked me what religion I was). Honestly, I don't care what her, and other people, think of me. I won't see her ever again in a few months (I'm graduating) so why should I care if she hates me? Some people can be downright nasty sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

There is this girl I used to be friends with. We were best buds, her and I. Until one day, she stopped talking to me completely. I would ask what was up, and she would ignore me. Later on, a friend of mine told me she hates me just because I'm a Christian. The only time I even mentioned Christianity to her was when I told her I was one. (I think she asked me what religion I was). Honestly, I don't care what her, and other people, think of me. I won't see her ever again in a few months (I'm graduating) so why should I care if she hates me? Some people can be downright nasty sometimes.

That reminds me of a girl I met at my eye doctor who started hanging out with me and then one day just stopped talking to me and unfriended me on Facebook. To this day I don't know why and I really would like to know, considering I think of her as a good friend still.

• Brohoof 1

I laughed when I read the topic title for this.  :lol:

I have plenty of stories and I shall share one. 

I worked in the Valet business for a few years. (parking /retrieving cars) The story involves a fellow from Egypt named George - George because his full name was awesome if not complex for many Americans-  and a girl named Julia. I was in our dispatch room manning the phones as George was backing in an SUV, Julia saw this as she was walking towards the room. George parks slow, which is good, the safer one is the less likely one will damage a car! The following conversation ensued:

Julia: I cannot stand how George parks his cars!

Me: Oh yeah?

Julia: I hate his driving, it drives me nuts!

Me: Well, maybe that's how some people drive in Africa?

(she looks me dead in the eyes)

Julia: He's from Egypt!

Me: Yeah, and Egypt -is- -in- Africa!  :derp:

I never got over this, it was so funny. It's very basic Geography for crying out loud. In the day and age of information and technology, ignorance is a choice.  :)

• Brohoof 1