Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey guys :D

NinjaShock

Hey everyone, I just joined so this is my intro thread :D I came to this site from thewiiu.com and I'm a mod for that side of the server so some of you might know me already.

All you need to know is: I'm a guy, I like video games and I love ponies :) EDIT: By "I'm a mod for that side of the server" I mean the wiiu side of the minecraft server.

Edited by NinjaShock

Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here.

Take the time to get to know some of the ponies around here. They're great~

See you around!

Welcome, NS! ^^ I don't need to introduce myself to you since we have talked alot over at Wii U forums. I hope you enjoy this place as much as Wii U. =)

Also i'm quite sure you will find members here who you recognize if not, you will get new ones pretty fast if you keep some activity up. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone, I just joined so this is my intro thread :D I came to this site from thewiiu.com and I'm a mod for that side of the server so some of you might know me already.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I actually registered on your side of the server recently myself; though I haven't really had a whole lot of time to post much of anything yet - this place has a habit of eating up a frightful amount of my time! :lol: