Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

All the times that I play with him I beat with his own...

My first game I played with my own deck, I'd just built it, having very little of what I was doing, and I won. This was a four player free for all, with one of the other players being the store manager, and there for a very experienced player with a very good deck.

It has since been through many changes, but at the core is still the same deck, my best deck.

It also now has Fluttershy sleeves.

Edited by ~Silent Questioner~

All right, mortals. The winner is here and would like to say a few thanks:
Thank you Odin, for instilling me with great power. Thank you Jarvis for pointing out this thread that i have long since neglected. Thank you Luna for showing me the Moonlight to awesome-hood. Thank you Northern Star for turning me into a half dragon half human hybrid. Thank you family for always gettin on my case, your nagging has proved to be an asset to me winning. I also want to thank you for giving me such good looks as the ladies and the fella's cant get enough of me.  

All right, mortals. The winner is here and would like to say a few thanks:

Thank you Odin, for instilling me with great power. Thank you Jarvis for pointing out this thread that i have long since neglected. Thank you Luna for showing me the Moonlight to awesome-hood. Thank you Northern Star for turning me into a half dragon half pony hybrid. Thank you family for always gettin on my case, your nagging has proved to be an asset to me winning. I also want to thank you for giving me such good looks as the fillies and the fella's cant get enough of me.  

You have forgotten many pantheons there. They might get annoyed.

Let me sing you a tale, a tale of a very brave man, a tale of Sir Robin!

"Brave Sir Robin ran away, bravely ran away away. When danger reared it's ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robing turned about and gallantly he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat, bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!"