Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

I use to have a shirt that said Toole time on the back becuase at school we have club one teachers who are sorta like homeroom but you have them all though high school, and at the end of the year we have an olympics... yeah... no one cares.

My other sense is tingling again also. (If you know what I mean)

I got lots of dots.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Fear the dot army!

Yeah, I have over a thousand posts and I'm proud of that achievement.