Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Hey, judging by your avatar, you seem to have experience in the legal profession. It's possible I may need to request your services shortly.

What might you need, sir?

(Note that if you're serious, I'm not a lawyer. If you're joking, go ahead :P)

• Brohoof 1

What might you need, sir?

(Note that if you're serious, I'm not a lawyer. If you're joking, go ahead :P)

I need to prosecute Cinnamon for attempting to replace her 'already bitten' laptop with a new one under the false claim that the apple was already bitten when she purchased it, as she clearly bought it while the apple was completely uneaten and took the bite out of it herself. Also, I like hearing 'objection' shouted really loudly. :lol:

(I'm joking ;))

• Brohoof 1

I need to prosecute Cinnamon for attempting to replace her 'already bitten' laptop with a new one under the false claim that the apple was already bitten when she purchased it, as she clearly bought it while the apple was completely uneaten and took the bite out of it herself. Also, I like hearing 'objection' shouted really loudly. :lol:

tumblr_luzcv2KhcM1qcry41.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(I'm joking ;))

Very well. I will need a witness to defy this claim. And that first witness is... @Stormfury!

Edited by Alpha Hedge
  • Brohoof 1