Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Ah, the strappy things on Morgiana's legs. Never really was explained, but they do hide the scars on her ankles from when she was a slave.

Okay, the real reason is to be super sexy and to bring everyones attention to those awesome legs.

Yes. Do it.

I must flutter away now. But I will try to come back before I disappear again.

I'm back, and at work. I'm being bad.

I just noticed the correlation you posted of the jokr and the ice pops. It's a good one.

I'm back, and at work. I'm being bad.

I just noticed the correlation you posted of the jokr and the ice pops. It's a good one.

Wow. That can get you fired, you know.

Finally, someone understands! The edges on those ice pops are way too sharp! You could kill a man with one of those! ...Then again, maybe that's the point...

beware_discord_ahead_by_normanb88-d4te93

You know....I really think that we Poniverse Staffers (Namely me) should get colored titles to differentiate ourselves from the common peasantry around these parts.

3b1e825212842e0cc17010a084bbdd503286df14

Although I do agree with the peasant on the slicing capabilities of an Ice Pop wrapper. Makes for a good Guillotine.

Yes, those. Surely you must have some explanation!

Why would you want to hide scars? They make you look tough!

sig-4244172.6222012021955533366228021427

So true. I've spent many minutes of my life profusely bleeding from the edges of my mouth because of these child-unfriendly "Icicle-Pops"... Fun times.

And here I am years later and I'm still bleeding to death on my couch with these damned frozen treats in my mouth.

• Brohoof 1

So true. I've spent many minutes of my life profusely bleeding from the edges of my mouth because of these child-unfriendly "Icicle-Pops"... Fun times.

And here I am years later and I'm still bleeding to death on my couch with these damned frozen treats in my mouth.

Oh... you are? Maybe you should stop eating those. And call an ambulance. 

You know....I really think that we Poniverse Staffers (Namely me) should get colored titles to differentiate ourselves from the common peasantry around these parts.

sig-4246443.3b1e825212842e0cc17010a084bb

Although I do agree with the peasant on the slicing capabilities of an Ice Pop wrapper. Makes for a good Guillotine.

Peasant!? I am no mere peasant! 

Never!!!!!!

Yes, you will never win. Glad to see you're being so understanding.