Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

I hope leere feels better. *give's him a hug :D* hugs help me feel better, at least^^ hopefully its the same for you too :) remember i'm here if you need some cheering up. To tell you that you are awesome and to tell you that this forum in genneral is there for you!

Maybe the others more than me though. I'm....pretty sensitive when hearing negative topics and am very autistic. I do care how people are feeling, though. And i try to be there the best i can :D so don't worry. And it makes me feel good inside when you post ponies too :)

EDIT: But, please...don't call me a 'guy'. i won't even talk about why that bothers me...it just....does :< But....still, please feel better :) remember people here appriciate your posts and we all want you to feel good.

I may leave now i think i have a headache. Its not that easy for me to be 'strong' like this and post messages like this one....

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, i'm back, still not feeling great, but at least i'm not tired anymore

@@PinkuRiku,

Thanks, i appreciate it

You're welcome^^ You deserve to be happy :D

I want to believe i deserve to be happy too. Sometimes i doubt myself, but we should continue staying positive :)

So, what was everyone's opinions on the new EG movie? I thought it was the best one yet. :D it had such a cool story to it. Also, i found sci twi quite relatable to myself. And a bit like riku too <3

• Brohoof 2

So, what was everyone's opinions on the new EG movie? I thought it was the best one yet. :D it had such a cool story to it. Also, i found sci twi quite relatable to myself. And a bit like riku too <3

I'm like it, the songs especially are really good

• Brohoof 1

You're welcome^^ You deserve to be happy :D

I want to believe i deserve to be happy too. Sometimes i doubt myself, but we should continue staying positive :)

The new EG Movie was Great! :D

• Brohoof 2